Spiriton Media Group

ANLEY; I don't care if it is held in a public loo!! :LOL:

PBOYLES; As I understand it they have collected a copy of the Investors Register from Paul Miller? I have asked for confirmation of this but have heard nothing back as yet.

Cheers Mugs

I still think it's up to everyone to personally make sure the receiver has their details. Would you trust SOM to provide an accurate list to the authorities?

Who is the receiver and what is their contact details

Hi SDUNDAS

Here's something I posted earlier in the thread. You can look back around pages 85-95 and get all the details.

Hi All

The reason for my questions was I wanted to know what the implications were of the appointment of the Liquidators, so thanks for the info.

I have been asked by a Patrick Finn of Irwin Mitchell to ask SOM investors to contact him re the appointment of the official Liquidators.

Thank you for your e-mail.

I should be grateful if the other "investors" could notify me in writing of their names, addresses and the amounts they are owed and that they are prepared to support the nomination of Chris Wood of Clough Corporate Solutions be appointed as liquidator of the Company. Or alternatively you could collate this information and let me have those details which would make things easier.

As soon as a liquidator is appointed than we can get moving on this as soon as possible.

Regards

Patrick

I have checked this with Michael Lazarus @ [email protected] office and this is a legitimate request, and it is up to the creditors of SOM to agree to who is appointed as the Liquidators.

So firstly as FLEECED&CO asked all Investors need to record their individual details with Jarif and then if you wish to support Irwin Mitchells request to appoint the Liquidators then please contact Patrick on [email protected].

We need to do this and if anyone knows an investor how hasn't been keeping up to date with T2W please let them know too.

HTH

Cheers

Mugs

I still think it's up to everyone to personally make sure the receiver has their details. Would you trust SOM to provide an accurate list to the authorities?

To All

To blunt YES IT IS UP TO EACH INDIVIDUAL! AND NO I WOULDN'T TRUST SOM!!

Cheers

Mugs

has anyone spoken to paul miller recently i think we need to know the latest as regards the winding up and when it will take place

has anyone spoken to paul miller recently i think we need to know the latest as regards the winding up and when it will take place

I'd disregard anything Miller tells you, how many times has he lied about SOM in the past. See chapter 6 of the following document for the procedure.

Remember SOM has already been wound up by Leeds High Court, perhaps what you mean is when will they be dissolved. It seems that will be 3 months after Companies House receives the winding up order from the court. In the mean time SOMs bank accounts are frozen and they cant trade.

What I did find interesting is the fact that the Official Receiver has a duty to investigate the conduct of the company and why it failed, that should make interesting reading. Unfortunately it seems that shareholders are not first on the list be to paid out of the company assets (assuming there are any assets, I believe there are none).

http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/about/gbhtml/gpo8.shtml#ch6

I don't believe anyone will recover any monies whatsoever, these charlatans don't have any recoverable assets.

A positive thing to do is regarding the SOM Directors behaviour which can be investigated. Write details of your own situation to [email protected]

I don't believe anyone will recover any monies whatsoever, these charlatans don't have any recoverable assets.

A positive thing to do is regarding the SOM Directors behaviour which can be investigated. Write details of your own situation to [email protected]

Fleeced,

I believe you are right, for a start the SOM directors are linked to the company (VCL) that took them to bankruptcy. If SOM has any assets, which could only be cash as they own nothing else, I'm sure VCL will get first shout at claiming them.

Even the people that always defended SOM and said they were going to get rich with their investment must be thinking the game is up now. Surely you're not all going to let them get away with stealing your money?

So it seems that VCL are now in court going through bankruptcy/insolvency proceedings.

http://www.wallstreet-online.de/nachricht/3113022-dgap-adhoc-vcl-film-medien-ag-deutsch

Munich, Monday, 7th of march 2011, 15.00 h

Opening of the insolvency proceedings over the assets of VCL Film + Medien
AG

The Munich District Court (Court Register) opened today at the 11:00
insolvency proceedings over the assets of VCL Film + Medien AG
(WKN: 330 437).

07.03.2011 DGAP's distribution services include Regulatory Announcements,
Financial / Corporate News and Press Releases.
Media archive at www.dgap-medientreff.de and www.dgap.de

Guys, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you all have more money lost down the side of your sofa than you're ever going to get back from Spiriton.

The company was a complete load of 'all talk' right from the beginning.

Remember, when anyone involved in finance opens their mouth probabilities suggest they're lying and/or trying to set you up (legally or illegally) so please bear this in mind.

A simple example is this - withdraw £100 cash from outside your ban, say Natwest, then immediatly go into the bank to pay it in. While you're in the cue look at the pictures of smiley happy people on all their promotional material - the bank is trying to set you up with its skillful and expensive marketing.

When you get served chances are they'll try to sell you something either outright "do you have household insurance' or deviously 'you've been marked for a financial review'. In both cases you're being setup and if you play by their rules THEY WILL GET THE BETTER END OF THE DEAL.

Moral of the story - it's hard to trust anyone these days when it comes to money apart from yourself and your ability to properly research what you're either buying or getting yourself into.

It is hard to believe that some of you investors are still believing in some of the other investors. The scammers always work in groups and can be quite extensive in todays scams. The scammers trade identities, phony or real, and will attend conferences in someone elses' name. They always have one or more of their buddies saying he is an investor and also a victim. They can use him to play out the scam longer and get the second , third or more takes off of the real victims. I believe that was Paul Miller, or whoever he may be, on here and he is laughing at you.

Hi All:
Just to make sure that the facts come out and not good intentioned opinions that are interpreted as fact, let me say this: Paul Miller did invest his money and is at risk of losing it like the rest of us unless he had some private deal on the side with the company which could very well be possible. I mean who in their right mind would put up with all the stress and resentments unless you were getting a chunk-of-change in return? I have seen him at meetings and I know he was there as an investor. The rest is just speculation.

By the way, did anyone see the salary and bonuses for the bankers at Barclay's and RBS? Those are your real bandits taking in huge money. They are making more each than what the whole scam in SOM took in. The banking industry is out of control and none of the ever go to jail. The king of thieves!

I should say that my previous post is strictly my opinion and not a certain fact, but if SOM had made that much money, then they probably would have not gone bust so fast! lol

Hi All:
Just to make sure that the facts come out and not good intentioned opinions that are interpreted as fact, let me say this: Paul Miller did invest his money and is at risk of losing it like the rest of us unless he had some private deal on the side with the company which could very well be possible. I mean who in their right mind would put up with all the stress and resentments unless you were getting a chunk-of-change in return? I have seen him at meetings and I know he was there as an investor. The rest is just speculation.

There are a number of possible motives for Miller and Oldoneleg wanting to promote this scam. They could have 'invested' in it and then seeing it wasn't all it was cracked up to be decided to 'help' the company and thereby help themselves. They could also have been in on it from the start, somehow I doubt this because we identified them very easily, name, home address, phone numbers etc were all discovered in no time. You'd like to think a proper criminal would make it a bit more difficult than that.

I think they were just useful idiots for SOM and were so worried about losing their own 'investment' they were prepared to do anything to help. Ultimately they will discover they were thrown under the bus by the real brains behind this whole thing. None of this excuses their actions of course, between them they undoubtedly caused others to lose money. Ignorance of the law is no defence, even useful idiots can be prosecuted.

Of course all this is speculation, the truth will come out when this ends up in court, as it no doubt will.

removed personal allegations:barjon

I bought shares in ALV Group and was expecting a quick return, however in order to realize an "exit strategy" he convinced me to make three further investments ... and each time there was an excuse why the shares weren't floated or why the exit strategy had changed.

I was never cold called, I was introduced by my 'trusted financial adviser' however it was in fact a textbook boiler room scam.

I was given choices at various times throughout the scam to either walk away and lose all the money I had paid to date, or to 'reinvest' as one company was delisted and another took its place - ALV Group - Siam Pure Gas - Infomatec - Spiriton Media.

IT IS ALL THE SAME SCAM!!!!

The shares are eventually traded (as is the case with Spiriton Media) however as you have all found out, THE SCAMMERS WILL NEVER TRADE MORE THAN A FEW THOUSAND SHARES AND ALL TRADES WILL BE CAREFULLY CONTROLLED.

They are just buying and selling their own shares in order to artificially increase the value of the stock. If you ask to sell your shares early they will come up with some excuse like "we must let the institutional investors get out first" or "we cannot let the shares trade publicly because it will affect the price" or "we are waiting on an institutional placement" or "we have a repurchase programme in place with institutional investors" etc etc etc.

These are just very sophisticated excuses that only mean one thing … YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR MONEY AGAIN … you cannot sell your shares, let alone the options they have just sold you for cash … you cannot realize any profit. The shares are worthless and are being traded back and forth between the scammers to set an artificially inflated market price for a share in a company that is worthless and hollow … they control everything.

The only truth is that if the shares were traded publicly in a free market environment they would be revealed for what they are ... WORTHLESS !!!

These people are ruthless … they use sophisticated sales techniques and employ teams of salesmen with impressive titles to fly across the globe ... all to fleece you of your hard earned savings.

The reason for my post is to try and get everyone together who has been ripped off by these scammers and force the authorities to act.

PM me and lets get this ball rolling NOW before they disappear forever.

Anyone ever checked out if Paul Miller address is correct also any word from the administrators