Spiriton Media Group

Regarding the recent high volume it seems that there has been an effort to pump SOM on the german boards. It seems to have started on the 18 January and about 600 posts have been made to date. Initially they were using the purchase of Das Vierte as the 'good news' story. We know that the purchase never took place but they are still referring back to the false press releases about it. This seems to have created the interest. It seems some guys got well shafted on it when it dropped back to 3 cents, lots of moaning about it.

When I get the time I'll try to analyse it a bit more.

Regarding the recent high volume it seems that there has been an effort to pump SOM on the german boards. It seems to have started on the 18 January and about 600 posts have been made to date. Initially they were using the purchase of Das Vierte as the 'good news' story. We know that the purchase never took place but they are still referring back to the false press releases about it. This seems to have created the interest. It seems some guys got well shafted on it when it dropped back to 3 cents, lots of moaning about it.

When I get the time I'll try to analyse it a bit more.

They do have one advantage over us though!!!
They actually have a tradeable Share Certificate!!!

I know i sound like a broken record!!! :sleep:

Mugs

They do have one advantage over us though!!!
They actually have a tradeable Share Certificate!!!

I know i sound like a broken record!!! :sleep:

Mugs

Well if it makes you feel better plenty of them got shafted in the past 2 weeks. It seems they were assuming it was going to go all the way, only for it to go all the way back to where it started. It definitely looks like it was being manipulated, the moderators on the forum were telling people to stick to facts and not spread rumours about things they had heard second hand.

Last edited:
Well if it makes you feel better plenty of them got shafted in the past 2 weeks. It seems they were assuming it was going to go all the way, only for it to go all the way back to where it started. It definitely looks like it was being manipulated, the moderators on the forum were telling people to stick to facts and not spread rumours about things they had heard second hand.

It does and doesn't! Because someone at SOM is still making money off the back of this dead Donkey!!!

Mugs

Probably, my guess is whoever the stock promoters were who pumped it up before had another quick go at it, maybe to clear out whatever shares they and SOM had left.

Hi All

Does the company Dempsey Bingham or the name Ian Grant ring any bells with you?

Just had a call asking if I would be interested in selling my shares to them at a later date to help with a 'Hostile Takeover'??? No commitment on my part just need to register with them and sign a non-disclosure agreement, to offer my shares in order for their client to obtain the 51% needed? No money has been mentioned and I am free to decline the offer they make for my shares when it comes?????

I haven't had my e-mail through as yet, but googled the name and got this http://dempseybingham.com/
Have a look, doen't look real professional and no individuals are mentioned? It may not even be the same company?

I'd love to think that this was kosher, but a cold call from a private number on my mobile......... Well as long as I don't have to give any money up front, nor ever, hey they can have my shares..... When I get them....... Er!! I must get that record player fixed or just buy a new 45!!!:sleep:

Cheers

Mugs

You can guess what I'm about to tell you.

The website was created on 6 Jan 2011, registration details are hidden. Obviously they are going to try to scam you. You must be near the top of that mugs list. Maybe it was named after you, how many calls do you get in a week?

Hi All

Just had a call asking if I would be interested in selling my shares to them at a later date to help with a 'Hostile Takeover'??? No commitment on my part just need to register with them and sign a non-disclosure agreement, to offer my shares in order for their client to obtain the 51% needed? No money has been mentioned and I am free to decline the offer they make for my shares when it comes?????

Cheers

Mugs

Hi Mugs

I think you know this is another set up. I think my wife may have had a call on her old mobile the other day from the same people but she couldn't understand what they were on about so she hung up. This is definitely off a mugs list probably going back to the early ALV days. We have moved house and changed all of our other phone numbers since we got involved with this lot so it seems strange that we get a call on this old number which she dosen't really use any more.

Hi All

I haven't had my e-mail through as yet, but googled the name and got this http://dempseybingham.com/
Have a look, doen't look real professional and no individuals are mentioned? It may not even be the same company?

I'd love to think that this was kosher, but a cold call from a private number on my mobile......... Well as long as I don't have to give any money up front, nor ever, hey they can have my shares..... When I get them....... Er!! I must get that record player fixed or just buy a new 45!!!:sleep:

Cheers

Mugs

I wasted a couple of hours reading this thread yesterday. An amazing tale of desperately wanting to believe that you have not been totally ripped off by this company.
This dog is dead. Bury the focker and get on with life.

But I do have a Bridge in London that I am prepared to sell real cheap if you are quick.
PM me immediately and I will send you my bank details in Cyprus :LOL:

And I would be prepared to bet my testicles that dempseybingham.com is not kosher. They are the next stage in the ongoing process of separating you and your money

I think an update is needed.

Allow me to summarise what I think are your thoughts on this matter.

You bought shares from a cold caller in a pre IPO company that you knew nothing about - But you're sure it's not a scam.

The cold caller turned out to be from a boiler room scam that is on various government warning lists - But you're sure it's not a scam.

The boiler room scam was run by a convicted criminal who has been involved in previous scams. - But you're sure it's not a scam.

The shares were restricted and even when the restriction ended you were not given access to them. - But you're sure it's not a scam.

The shares were pumped up to 3.70 and then fell to almost zero, just like the description of a pump and dump scam that the FSA has issued. - But you're sure it's not a scam.

The Investor Relations officer is not FSA regulated (as required) yet he is telling you to buy more shares. - But you're sure it's not a scam.

Every deadline for providing accounts has passed and each time a new excuse is given. - But you're sure it's not a scam.

Companies House is trying to liquidate the company in a couple of weeks. - But you're sure it's not a scam.

The company addresses appear to be virtual offices or maildrops. - But you're sure it's not a scam.

...to be continued

I wasted a couple of hours reading this thread yesterday. An amazing tale of desperately wanting to believe that you have not been totally ripped off by this company.
This dog is dead. Bury the focker and get on with life.

But I do have a Bridge in London that I am prepared to sell real cheap if you are quick.
PM me immediately and I will send you my bank details in Cyprus :LOL:

And I would be prepared to bet my testicles that dempseybingham.com is not kosher. They are the next stage in the ongoing process of separating you and your money

PBOYELS, SANITY1196, and TRADERMAN1

I know this is a scam, and I know at some point they are going to ask for money!! Please I am not going to part with any hard earned money in relation to my SOM "Investment", well accept to put petrol in the car and go to the creditors meeting!!

Hence the ending of the post!! OK It should have read WARNING WARNING WARNING at the top!! People if you are contact by Dempsey Bingham, get as much detail from them as possible, I was at work when they called and couldn't stay on the call long enough to ask all the right questions;

Name;
Company;
both of which they give at the start
Web address;
Telephone Number;
How they got your number;
What exactly SOM does, and why their client is interested?;
The list could go on and on. All this can be passed to the FSA, Police and at the creditors meeting. If we are going to bury the focker, lets try and bury the scumbags with it!!

Cheers

Mugs

PS TRADERMAN1, How much do you want for the bridge??? :innocent:

Last edited:
Just winding you up. Did you get a date for the creditors meeting yet? Any more info about how that process works.

PBOYELS, SANITY1196, and TRADERMAN1

I know this is a scam, and I know at some point they are going to ask for money!! Please I am not going to part with any hard earned money in relation to my SOM "Investment", well accept to put petrol in the car and go to the creditors meeting!!

Hence the ending of the post!! OK It should have read WARNING WARNING WARNING at the top!! People if you contact by Dempsey Bingham, get as much detail from them as possible, I was at work when they called and couldn't stay on the call long enough to ask all the right questions;

Name;
Company;
both of which they give at the start
Web address;
Telephone Number;
How they got your number;
What exactly SOM does, and why their client is interested?;
The list could go on and on. All this can be passed to the FSA, Police and at the creditors meeting. If we are going to bury the focker, lets try and bury the scumbags with it!!

Cheers

Mugs

PS TRADERMAN1, How much do you want for the bridge??? :innocent:

Hey Mugs,

It's too bad you have to spend money to get to the creditors meeting. More money wasted. When they get all done, there won't be anything left. Anyways, it would be nice to hear from the REAL P. Miller on here. Maybe he could justify some of his outlandish statements on how stupid we are to think that SOM wasn't going up 2500%. I believe it was you and I and the trouble makers PB and Anley that caused this whole thing to collapse. We were warned that legal action would be taken. Well??? I'm waiting...

Hey Mugs,

It's too bad you have to spend money to get to the creditors meeting. More money wasted. When they get all done, there won't be anything left. Anyways, it would be nice to hear from the REAL P. Miller on here. Maybe he could justify some of his outlandish statements on how stupid we are to think that SOM wasn't going up 2500%. I believe it was you and I and the trouble makers PB and Anley that caused this whole thing to collapse. We were warned that legal action would be taken. Well??? I'm waiting...

All joking aside has anyone thought about taking legal action against Miller? Clearly he was offering investment advice and peddling false statements eg purchase of Das Vierte, amount of users on equi8. You'd think anyone who bought more shares based on that advice would have a case.

The problem I see is that he wasn't FSA registered so the FSA will not pay any compensation. Still worth looking into though.

All joking aside has anyone thought about taking legal action against Miller? Clearly he was offering investment advice and peddling false statements eg purchase of Das Vierte, amount of users on equi8. You'd think anyone who bought more shares based on that advice would have a case.

The problem I see is that he wasn't FSA registered so the FSA will not pay any compensation. Still worth looking into though.

When all is said and done, PM did make it clear with his disclaimer that it was still 'Buyer beware'. The problem is I honestly believe that he is just a Patsy in all this sh*&e.
He started off using his own ntlworld e-mail account, giving out his home address when updating the 'Investors' and then SOM gave him a spiriton.com e-mail address to make him feel important and that he was now helping them in an official role. We have all been guilty of believing the hype to different degrees, PM was lured with title and possibly the thought of being able to get an inside lead on when things were going big?
If i'm proved wrong so be it.

On top of that who pays the solicitors fees? and if we win what do they do? take away his house and belongings sell them, and who gets that money???? The only thing PM is guilty of is misleading us on the share register!!!
And thats 95% complete now!! :whistling

Mugs

OLDONELEG

You're still reading, but you don't feel compelled to enlighten us with your wisdom??

Mugs

When all is said and done, PM did make it clear with his disclaimer that it was still 'Buyer beware'. The problem is I honestly believe that he is just a Patsy in all this sh*&e.
He started off using his own ntlworld e-mail account, giving out his home address when updating the 'Investors' and then SOM gave him a spiriton.com e-mail address to make him feel important and that he was now helping them in an official role. We have all been guilty of believing the hype to different degrees, PM was lured with title and possibly the thought of being able to get an inside lead on when things were going big?
If i'm proved wrong so be it.

On top of that who pays the solicitors fees? and if we win what do they do? take away his house and belongings sell them, and who gets that money???? The only thing PM is guilty of is misleading us on the share register!!!
And thats 95% complete now!! :whistling

Mugs

Seems your friends at Irwin Mitchell are experts in defending such cases. Maybe they could give you some pointers. He misled you about the Das Vierte deal and the equi8 traffic didn't he?