Spiriton Media Group

I've heard that some people were getting calls to buy their shares but I haven't personally. Maybe more of the Swiss, Italian and German investors are getting called.

We want to inform everybody that the long game of the fake fincen calling the defrauded investors and the investors pretnding to believe is over.As long as we know nobody was catched in the trap .
After many italians called the real fincen and the fbi the phone calls ended.

It is still going on. I just started receiving calls about 10 days ago asking me to participate in an investigation and class action that FinCEN and the Dept of Law & Public Safety are launching in the US. The email address is [email protected] NOT a genuine [email protected] FinCEN address. I called the FinCEN enquiry number and they had never heard of the person who called me. I'm being told by the caller/scammer? that this is an undercover operation which is why the head office will not divulge their association. What I don't get is this. I am NEVER going to send them any money and I made that VERY clear so what is the scam? Are they trying to get personal information about me? If so to use for what? I have researched the phone number that they gave me to call back. It is an unlisted cellphone number in Brooklyn.

Any ideas anyone?

just one look at that email address should have had you running. or at least ignoring any coms whatsoever from these clowns.

you are right to suspect that it isn't an official us government email, just a quick look at usa.com would have sufficed if unsure, they offer free web based email services. so no other contact required. you will have seen that they offer email services, and are aware their email is used for fraud and gives warnings as such Email Service Alert : USA.com

just one look at that email address should have had you running. or at least ignoring any coms whatsoever from these clowns.

you are right to suspect that it isn't an official us government email, just a quick look at usa.com would have sufficed if unsure, they offer free web based email services. so no other contact required. you will have seen that they offer email services, and are aware their email is used for fraud and gives warnings as such Email Service Alert : USA.com

Hi all im new to this but also an investor with Raze/ Spirit On Media, and before anyone asks no i am not related to Richard Bell.

I have been approached by a company Index Mergers & Acquisitions looking to purchase Spirit On Media shares, they are based in Japan and as usual are offering a go good to be true price for my shares.

The thing is this company is registered and has a business registration, i have contacted the FSA but no response as yet, any thoughts anyone.

Regards

Hi all im new to this but also an investor with Raze/ Spirit On Media, and before anyone asks no i am not related to Richard Bell.

I have been approached by a company Index Mergers & Acquisitions looking to purchase Spirit On Media shares, they are based in Japan and as usual are offering a go good to be true price for my shares.

The thing is this company is registered and has a business registration, i have contacted the FSA but no response as yet, any thoughts anyone.

Regards

it's a scam have no doubt about that, have you more details on that company to share with the thread.

the email address domain is registered a couple months only

the server is based in moscow, russian federation.

and their registration is privacy protected.

with that in mind don't go anywhere near this.

Regards

Just because it is registered doesnt mean they don't indulge in questionable practices, Bishopsgate capital were registered and they are in the process of being declared in default. Dont expect to get a reply from the FSA as they are too concerned with their reorganisation in 2013 than responding to someone who is involved with bogus entities outside the UK. Let everyone know if you DO get a reply.
friday76

Just because it is registered doesnt mean they don't indulge in questionable practices, Bishopsgate capital were registered and they are in the process of being declared in default. Dont expect to get a reply from the FSA as they are too concerned with their reorganisation in 2013 than responding to someone who is involved with bogus entities outside the UK. Let everyone know if you DO get a reply.
friday76

Also has anyone heard or dealt with the International Mergers & Acquisitions Authority there web link - International Mergers & Acquisitions Authority

I see SOM is still quoted on the Frankfurt market. Is this possible? PB, you said it was liquidated last year but I haven't heard anything about it. Can you tell us the results? If so, has anyone heard from Paul Miller about acquire part of the company?