Spiriton Media Group

Yes, Turner Financial are a Boiler Room for sure.

Folks, only do business with them if you like to have your money stolen.

Whoever you're talking to at the 'company' is only being nice and charming to you so as to set you up. And consider this, the only reason you're falling for the lies is because you don't know what you're doing when it comes to the stockmarket and investments in general. if you did, you'd spot within 60 seconds you're dealing with a sham firm, full of lowlifes and thieves.

Turner Financial, Inc.

Hi, been reading with interest people experiences with SOM. I too am an invester in this farce of an oppotunity. Today however i've been contacted by a chap called Jason Straytham(not to be confused with Statham!!) who claims to work for arrow merger consultants- Arrow Merger Consultants who are representing Raze tv in their upcoming buy out. Anyway, i listened to his speel, and recorded him, as had nothing better to do for ten minutes.....says he's gonna send me a large chq ,minus his commission of course......so happy days!!?..... (y).......... dammit those flying pigs s##t on my car again!!.

ps happy to pass on recording to anybody whose interested, he explains away all the issues beautifully.

pps i wont be passing them any cash....honest

Hi, been reading with interest people experiences with SOM. I too am an invester in this farce of an oppotunity. Today however i've been contacted by a chap called Jason Straytham(not to be confused with Statham!!) who claims to work for arrow merger consultants- Arrow Merger Consultants who are representing Raze tv in their upcoming buy out. Anyway, i listened to his speel, and recorded him, as had nothing better to do for ten minutes.....says he's gonna send me a large chq ,minus his commission of course......so happy days!!?..... (y).......... dammit those flying pigs s##t on my car again!!.

ps happy to pass on recording to anybody whose interested, he explains away all the issues beautifully.

You must be top of their list, their website was only created 2 weeks ago.

You must be top of their list, their website was only created 2 weeks ago.

Hi PBOYLES

Can you send me the link you use to look up web sites please?

I've just been offered a get out clause on some other stocks i bought in a company call GWS (Green World Solutions) and want to check it out!!!

Yes I know what it is, I just want to check it out!! LOL

Thanks

Mugs

PBOYLES

How can you say such a thing??? :LOL:

They want to give me over $100k for my lousy $3K shares... I even have a share cert for these!! :-0!!! But i was sold them by a dodgy broker as they need to be... what was it.... re-certified!?!?!?! And all thats going to cost is $6300. WOW how can i not go for this!!!! :sleep:

Guys if a Nathan Epstein
Senior Vice President of Accounts
or anyone from
Russell Merger Group
CoA Lic. No.: 799825-6012 7251 2176
Web site setup
Creation Date: 12-Sep-2011
Expiration Date: 12-Sep-2012

Please get as much information from him or the company as possible and then we can use this in conjunction with SOM.

BUT PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR ANY OF THE BS THAT COMES OUT OF THEIR MOUTHS!!!!

Cheers

Mugs

Arrow merger consultants and russell merger group are apparently one and the same people, as the trail leads to a common end-point. They appear to operate out of Singapore. Can anyone verify this? If so lets nip them in the bud. They are already dead in the water as cold calling is a no no.

Hi All

Anyone heard from John Guchone recently? I hear on the grapevine his is contacting his old investors again?

Thanks

Mugs

i have been contacted by Darren Price at Monach Wealth Consultants with the same old crap. Want me to shell out a load of money to release my shares and then buy my shares at $12 each. Even sent me a link to the Japanese regulatory authority to prove it is a genuine aquisition. Anyone else had them call? Don't worry, i am not paying

cheers

i have been contacted by Darren Price at Monach Wealth Consultants with the same old crap. Want me to shell out a load of money to release my shares and then buy my shares at $12 each. Even sent me a link to the Japanese regulatory authority to prove it is a genuine aquisition. Anyone else had them call? Don't worry, i am not paying

cheers

i have to assume you meant Monarch Wealth Consultants ? if so please amend your post to reflect correct name.

yes, a quick google does show this an advanced fee scam outfit.

Hello to everyone, it's a pleasure to talk in this forum.
I am writing on behalf of defrauded investors of Spirit On Media plc from Italy. Has anyone updated news about SOM? What happened to mr Ceccarelli, Udo & friends?
Why we not organize a class action to recover our money from this scam pre-organized and send to prison those people?

hi lukejj,
I'm one of the cheated investors from italy and as you I would like to see some real action taken against Ceccarelli, Schaar and friends. I agree we may share some information and see what can be done. if you're interested please contact me at kerobj[at]hotmail

Morton and Hirst please anyone information, on these two I live in the UK and will peruse Morton , ptretty sure where he lives when I find address will make public!

Somshares,

That's not quite true, in many cases the police know people have been involved in crimes. However if they do not have enough evidence they cannot charge them, being released without charge does not imply total innocence, it implies a lack of evidence to prosecute the case. For them to be arrested in the first place there had to be reasonable grounds to suspect them of an offence.

Bell and Guchone were deeply involved in the initial boiler room stage when the shares were sold to the public.

What is the latest on the two Trcksters Morton And Hirst ,would appreciate an update

Just to be absolutely clear - I was personally in phone contact with Guchone who continued to try and get me to buy even more shares in SOM some time after it became obvious it was a scam - he was up to his neck in this scam from the beginning, as was Bell. These guys went onto become involved in Greenworld Solutions too............

I see SOM still has a price and activity on the market. Any news from the liquidators? Haven't heard anything from Mr. Miller. Did they acquire part of the company like they were planning?

Just to be absolutely clear - I was personally in phone contact with Guchone who continued to try and get me to buy even more shares in SOM some time after it became obvious it was a scam - he was up to his neck in this scam from the beginning, as was Bell. These guys went onto become involved in Greenworld Solutions too............
Are you sure? Guchone wanted to sell you Som? If it is true there are no more doubts about the Schaar Guchone connection and everythink is crystal clear.
We want to inform everybody that the long game of the fake fincen calling the defrauded investors and the investors pretnding to believe is over.As long as we know nobody was catched in the trap .
After many italians called the real fincen and the fbi the phone calls ended.
It Is probably the some boiler room that offers you to buy back your stocks only if you anticipate a fee.
A Swiss investor unfortunately did it.