Day-to-day's UK shares of interest

Deltex Medical

First class news this morning from Deltex Medical, the headline news:- Major London Teaching Hospital makes CardioQ(TM) standard clinical practice for
major surgery. University College London Hospital ('UCLH') has become the first hospital in the world to make the use of Deltex Medical's CardioQ monitor standard clinical practice for a wide range of major surgery.

At last hospitals have began to notice that CardioQ™ is cost effective, UCLH expects the programme to 'cut by more than half the recovery time for patients undergoing major surgery across a wide range of specialties. This will in turn reduce the millions of pounds spent by the NHS on keeping patients in hospital beds unnecessarily.‘

Others will soon follow. I have noted that the share price has move up, this morning news moved the price up by 1.50p or 8.33%. At long last the hospitals are starting to back CardioQTM as a cost saving product.. Today’s news will help move matters forward…

BUY DEMG.L at 2000 t 2400 within x days

great pick
for the first time I m offering u my trading secret :
Demg : Diverging Moving Averages In Price and Volume

brought to u by the FREE version of FCHARTS (www.spacejock.com)

Attachments

• Demg_DivergingMovingAveragesIn PriceandVolume.jpg
    Demg_DivergingMovingAveragesIn PriceandVolume.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Day-to-day said:
Deltex Medical

First class news this morning from Deltex Medical, University College London Hospital ('UCLH') has become the first hospital in the world to make the use of Deltex Medical's CardioQ monitor standard clinical practice for a wide range of major surgery. Others will soon follow. I have noted that the share price has move up, this morning news moved the price up by 1.50p or 8.33%. At long last the hospitals are starting to back CardioQTM as a cost saving product.. Today’s news will help move matters forward…
Agreed, I would expect to see around 30%/40% upside on the current sp by the year end.

Checkout AT Communications

Good results last month
Low forward PE of just 6
Good forward order book with major clients like Siemens and Vanco
Current share price of 41.5p is undervalued by around 70% IMO !
New buy note out from house broker Daniel Stewart yesterday
As always - DYOR

http://www.advfn.com/quote_AT-Commun_LSE_ATCG.html

NB: Disclaimer - this is not a solicitation to buy.

Red Squared Plc...
Jarvis Investment Company Nominee Account is now the beneficial owner of 1,390,000 Ordinary Shares in Red Squared Plc representing approximately 4.9 per cent. of the total number of shares held by persons other than the Company. As a shareholder myself in Red Squared I am pleased to note that Jarvis Investment Nominee Account is now also a major share holder. At my share club this company is looked upon as a small company with plenty of potential.

Day-to-day said:
Red Squared Plc...
Jarvis Investment Company Nominee Account is now the beneficial owner of 1,390,000 Ordinary Shares in Red Squared Plc representing approximately 4.9 per cent. of the total number of shares held by persons other than the Company. As a shareholder myself in Red Squared I am pleased to note that Jarvis Investment Nominee Account is now also a major share holder. At my share club this company is looked upon as a small company with plenty of potential.

Could you please summarize why you think that it has 'plenty of potential' !

Cheers K.

Hi Kriesau In a nut shell they have a fist class product.

Red Squared Plc provides flexible and secure IT management and monitoring services to mid-market and larger enterprises, delivering bespoke managed services solutions to its customers. Red Squared is one of only 5 selected UK IBM Regional System Integrators, as well as a long-standing strategic partner of IBM Global Services. Red Squared services are assured to specific levels by Lloyds Register Quality Assurance. Red Squared's triple accreditations (ISO 9001:2000, ISO 27001:2005 &ISO 20000-1:2005) are recognised across the industry as standards for the provision of Quality Management Systems, Security and IT Service Management respectively.

Red Squared's solution portfolio has evolved from remote management through to fully hosted managed services, including the development of proprietary monitoring toolset Red(2)Alert. This monitoring application delivers a unique framework for IT management that can be specifically tailored to meet individual company requirements.

Day-to-day said:
Hi Kriesau In a nut shell they have a fist class product.

Red Squared Plc provides flexible and secure IT management and monitoring services to mid-market and larger enterprises, delivering bespoke managed services solutions to its customers. Red Squared is one of only 5 selected UK IBM Regional System Integrators, as well as a long-standing strategic partner of IBM Global Services. Red Squared services are assured to specific levels by Lloyds Register Quality Assurance. Red Squared's triple accreditations (ISO 9001:2000, ISO 27001:2005 &ISO 20000-1:2005) are recognised across the industry as standards for the provision of Quality Management Systems, Security and IT Service Management respectively.

Red Squared's solution portfolio has evolved from remote management through to fully hosted managed services, including the development of proprietary monitoring toolset Red(2)Alert. This monitoring application delivers a unique framework for IT management that can be specifically tailored to meet individual company requirements.
Very small niche company - sales around £2.5m and market cap about the same - still making a trading loss - share price down 50% over the last 2 years - so why should this suddenly be a good investment now ?

Hi K I agree that the company has had hard times. To my mind the SP is low, the company has a good product. Thats why I invested.

AUDITED FINAL RESULTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 30 SEPTEMBER 2006
KEY POINTS

Turnover up 10% to pound;2,698,741 (2005: pound;2,455,915);

Turnover (excluding 3rd party product revenues) up 20% to pound;1,697,707
(2005: pound;1,414,430);

Loss before Tax reduced to pound;203,252 (2005: pound;290,700);

Profit for the financial year pound;141,489 after deferred tax asset
recognition;

Earnings per share 0.5p (2005: loss 1.05p);

Profit before Tax for H2 pound;24,616 (H1: loss pound;227,868);

New contract wins during the year both direct and via our business partners included Umbro International Ltd, Speedy Hire Plc, Promethean Ltd and Silentnight Group Ltd. These contracts secured for between two and five years contributed c£220,000 of Managed Services revenue during the year to
30 September 2006 and will contribute recurring Managed Services revenue of pound;500,000 in the current financial year to 30 September 2007;

Increased capacity due to partnership with Easynet connecting Red Squared to the Easynet UK backbone, via resilient links opening up access to over 20 additional data centre locations throughout the UK, for hosting of customer equipment;

Cash at Bank pound;951,242 (2005: pound;902,593); and

Results in line with market expectations.

Commenting on the results, Chairman, Graham Cooper, said: "We are very pleased by the underlying growth in the business. We believe the contract wins outlined above, with such leading organisations are evidence of our growing reputation in the systems integration and Managed Services marketplace. This momentum has continued post year end with the Company, working together with one of its business partners, being selected as an IT infrastructure partner to support the UK wide roll-out of a hosted electronic prescriptions solution on behalf of a leading worldwide provider of pharmacy dispensary management systems.

We would like to thank all our employees for their efforts, which resulted in the Company being profitable in the second half of the year to 30 September 2006. The Company continues to be well capitalised and we are optimistic of a successful outcome for the current financial year."

Regards DD

Great news for Meridian Petroleum as they sign an agreement with the Adnyamathanha people that allows the Petroleum Exploration Licence in relation to the Dolores Prospect in the Arrowie Basin, South Australia to be offered to Meridian.

The agreement will allow Meridian to develop the operational plan and assembling the team for drill testing to begin in Q4 2007. The ECL Scott Pickford reserve summary on the Dolores prospect gave a P2 Prospective Resource volume of 540 Bcf GIP. The Dolores resource is located approximately 40 km from the Moomba to Adelaide pipeline.

INTELEK PLC Trading update Paradise Datacom sales up more than 20%. Labtech’s new Detector Log Video Amplifiers have been well received by the market. CML performed extremely well, with growth of 6% and more Airbus orders to come.

Question will the increased demand from Airbus on single-aisle commercial aircraft accelerate growth for CML? Paradise Datacom sales up over 20% Question The Far East and Euro military programmes has underpinned the growth will the U.S. military place orders? Intelek a growth company.

INTELEK PLC Will others follow? are we about to see an inflow of new business wins? As Nigel Lindsay Mills has announced that he now holds 5,951,550 shares in the company (6.4%) this announcement speaks volumes for this AIM company

Meridian Pet PLc

Meridian Petroleum, operations update came with a shed load of information. Money in the bank. Brammer had over-billed Meridian by some $89,953.22. it’s a sad state of affairs when Meridian could only get there money through legal action. The demand for Oil and Gas is always strong.. With oil prices on the brink of increases which will benefit both Meridian and there investors.

Hill Station Plc

Mr. Mapstone has made his Preliminary results report for a period of time for which in the main he was not responsible, his package of funds were only made available over the last few months, he must now be given the time to complete the turn round of the Company into profits. The Preliminary results full text can be found at the share club.

The most undervalued share at the moment has to be RCG Holdings. My end of year target price is £3.

Well worth taking some time to research this gem

T

Undervalued Stock !

I would agree that RCG is now undervalued but not that it is the most undervalued stock today.

I first bought into RCG in November 2005 and added over the following 9 months. Top sliced a third of my holding in March at 138p (taking circa 150% profit at that price) and am still holding the balance where I'm averaged in at a cost of just under 60p. I can see a potential 75% rise from the current 86p price to regain its former high of 150p over the next 12 months since we are currently looking at a PE of around 7.5 for the current year. Unless there is a very fast run up in sales through their China Direct partnership then I can't see anything over £2, never mind £3, over the next 12 months.

The share is suffering from negative sentiment at the moment as a result of the Wang controversy, the low Investec projections and the Chu share sales earlier this year. They have to now regain some credibility and this can only be achieved by strong results. One of the problems that RCG have to contend with is that there is little institutional holdings and therefore the share price is much more vulnerable to the fickle sentiment of the private investor.

In the longer term a target of £3 is possible but I would be perfectly happy if they can regain their previous high over the next 12 months.

I spend most of the year in Hong Kong, I know for a fact their products are selling like hot cakes. I have also been informed the results in Sept will be spectacular.

Circle Oil shares have been trading well over the last few weeks. I would be most interested to here from anyone who is trading any COP shares, please advise by e.mail to [email protected]. many thanks.

I would agree that RCG is now undervalued but not that it is the most undervalued stock today.

I first bought into RCG in November 2005 and added over the following 9 months. Top sliced a third of my holding in March at 138p (taking circa 150% profit at that price) and am still holding the balance where I'm averaged in at a cost of just under 60p. I can see a potential 75% rise from the current 86p price to regain its former high of 150p over the next 12 months since we are currently looking at a PE of around 7.5 for the current year. Unless there is a very fast run up in sales through their China Direct partnership then I can't see anything over £2, never mind £3, over the next 12 months.

The share is suffering from negative sentiment at the moment as a result of the Wang controversy, the low Investec projections and the Chu share sales earlier this year. They have to now regain some credibility and this can only be achieved by strong results. One of the problems that RCG have to contend with is that there is little institutional holdings and therefore the share price is much more vulnerable to the fickle sentiment of the private investor.

In the longer term a target of £3 is possible but I would be perfectly happy if they can regain their previous high over the next 12 months.

Re-entered RCG on the way down recently, no one can argue with the fundamentals but this is a good case study where market sentiments can thrash a decently performing company (at least from what we can see) - think my JM Keynes comment in my sig is appropriate for this one!

Hi Nole

I invested around £6k in TAN and made a £12k profit, my best deal to date, as far as I know Michael is still holding TAN shares.

D.D.