Spiriton Media Group

whats the price of this share now? too lazy to go and read through the last 5 pages as I'm not invested in this firm, but still find this all very interesting.

2 cents, down 8%, 10500 volume. They are the Frankfurt version of a pink sheet, no reporting requirements, thinly traded and easily manipulated, usual warnings about trading them and so on.

whats the price of this share now? too lazy to go and read through the last 5 pages as I'm not invested in this firm, but still find this all very interesting.[/QUOT

Price 0.02 to 0.027
Poor Oldenleg, he works for the company and is buying above the offer. That's what I call belief.

Hasn't the price been around 0.00 to 0.03 for the last week or so? If that's the case then why is oldoneleg getting filled up to 0.035? Smells like a fishing boat in here.

Dear Mugs,
The Bell afair happened 2-3 years ago. The directors of SOM invited the City of London Police to Germany to help them with their investigation,100% cooperation. Did they go to Germany? No, they accepted the fact that SOM was duped along with many other investors. SOM reimbersed any of our investors that lost money-scammers don`t do that.

That is why I am making the most of this window of opportunity to pick more shares. My limit order of 4 pence was filled at 3 1/2 pence today.
Stuttgart bid 7.4 cents this morning, is this the end of cheap shares?
Regards,
oldoneleg

You are going to lose everything you have if you keep falling for these scams, you're buying shares of a company that Companies House says is going to be dissolved on 8th September. Even if we forget about scams what do you think news like that is going to do to the share price?

By the way how are your Biodefense shares doing? Made you rich yet?

You can call Companies House and they will be happy to give you the details of the First Gazette.
These scammers don't have the good sense to zip it. If you attend the informal, don't forget to bring your tape recorders and video recorders.

Companies House +44 (0)303 1234 500

You are going to lose everything you have if you keep falling for these scams, you're buying shares of a company that Companies House says is going to be dissolved on 8th September. Even if we forget about scams what do you think news like that is going to do to the share price?

By the way how are your Biodefense shares doing? Made you rich yet?

This guy is a shill for the company and not a very bright one.

whats the price of this share now? too lazy to go and read through the last 5 pages as I'm not invested in this firm, but still find this all very interesting.[/QUOT

Price 0.02 to 0.027
Poor Oldenleg, he works for the company and is buying above the offer. That's what I call belief.

Yeah just realised that, didnt even trade 3 cents today.

You can call Companies House and they will be happy to give you the details of the First Gazette.
These scammers don't have the good sense to zip it. If you attend the informal, don't forget to bring your tape recorders and video recorders.

Companies House +44 (0)303 1234 500

By the way the FSA advise that some of these scams are cloning genuine business details as part of their scam. Basically they copy the names and addresses of genuine companies and pretend to be them.

However we have e mails from Paul Miller's company e mail address tying SOM into this so dont let them use that as an excuse in the future.

surely the stuff from companies house is because they filed the accounts late? (if they have indeed filed them)

surely the stuff from companies house is because they filed the accounts late? (if they have indeed filed them)

They havnt filed anything, the gazette could be due to that or a variety of other reasons.

Hi All

Nice to see some old faces back on the forum!! Welcome back peeps!!

HOPE9x9 & PBOYLES, the first gazette is purely a warning to the company to get their act together and file their accounts or things start to get messy for them.
So the fact that SOM haven't filed their accounts is a big issue for them and CH, but having worked for a company who had to keep delaying their accounts because of a takeover by an American consortium, they can get this extended very easily! Having said that, parrot time, they have gone on record, including this web forum, that the accounts would have been filed on 30th July as promised except for a reporting issue in the way German and English accounts are drawn up, so the revised date is 13th August (next Friday. As PBOYLES pointed out not a very good date to post, but hey beggars can’t be choosers).

ANLEY; sorry but OLDONELEG has a point about your posts, we already know that this could well be a scam and not to invest any more of our hard earned cash, but your extremely negative comments aren’t really needed. The only person still investing, as far as we know, is OLDONELEG and good luck to him.
I for one have taken on board your warnings about not being duped by some guy of “Tara Parker-Tomlinson Equities” offering to buy my shares at €40 each, but I need to send €5000 upfront for XYZ costs, and I have also not given any more money to SOM to help with the mezzanine funding.
Please keep posting your wisdom, but try not to be so negative.

I asked a question a while back if anyone knew of an investor who gave the Loan to SOM and have they been paid back as promised? Not heard on that one yet??

OLDONELEG; I know ALV was 2-3 years ago and that SOM were duped along with number of investors. That is why I keep highlighting it to try and separate SOM from the known scammers.

SOM is a legit company, but are our share allocations in SOM legit? That we don’t know and as MICHAELC12 points out we have been invited to an informal so we can all ask questions then.

Roll on the 13th so that we can at least answer a few questions or wait for the ‘I told you so…’ posts to hit the forum.

SPIRITONMEDIA; if you have kept up with this forum and for whatever reason, no matter how trivial, you find out that the accounts may be delay further, please I would implore you to let us know sooner rather than later!! If we get the 13th and nothing happens any credibility you have slowly built up will have been lost forever.

Cheers
Mugs

Hi All

ANLEY; sorry but OLDONELEG has a point about your posts, we already know that this could well be a scam and not to invest any more of our hard earned cash, but your extremely negative comments aren’t really needed.

Yes they are because I and others on this board have saved people (probably) £100,000's over the last few years warning them about scams and scammers. Often you have to be cruel to be kind.

One of the first rules of successful investing is this - Be cynical.

Sadly if you look at the people who are caught by boiler rooms scams versus those that aren't cynicism or lack of it is usually the only difference.

Common sense is also important so it's a complete joke that people are still thinking about investing in a small company whose share price has fallen 99%. Surely that tells people all they need to know.

Overall it's a real shame because with a touch of common sense + a bit of cynicism so many people would get far better results on their investments. As it is the majority are cannon fodder for the investment firms whether they be legit or not.

Yes they are because I and others on this board have saved people (probably) £100,000's over the last few years warning them about scams and scammers. Often you have to be cruel to be kind.

One of the first rules of successful investing is this - Be cynical.

Sadly if you look at the people who are caught by boiler rooms scams versus those that aren't cynicism or lack of it is usually the only difference.

Common sense is also important so it's a complete joke that people are still thinking about investing in a small company whose share price has fallen 99%. Surely that tells people all they need to know.

Overall it's a real shame because with a touch of common sense + a bit of cynicism so many people would get far better results on their investments. As it is the majority are cannon fodder for the investment firms whether they be legit or not.

Anyone who thinks they can stomach it should read the Royal Petroleum thread below. This was a stock that was sold by boiler rooms just like ALV Group. The 'company' is now called Regal Resources and last traded at 6 cents Canadian.

If you look at the chart you will see a very nice bell shaped curve, the stock was pretty much worthless to start, then it got pumped up due to people buying it from boiler rooms and, no doubt, false press releases. Then once it gets to a good level the scammers start to dump it and before you know it its worth nothing again.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/24122-royal-petroleum-corp.html

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/charts/charts.asp?ticker=RGR:CN

..and take note how long it took for people to realise they had been scammed even after they had been presented with the evidence. There's one guy that was still 'optimistic' after about a year and a half. I bet he's sick now.

...and the continuing saga about not having accounts available etc etc. Ring a bell anyone?

Hi All

PBOYLES; Just had quick scan over the RPC posts, all sounds very familiar, but it seems that the hit was instant;
1) Call and make pitch forecasting great things?
2) Shares go up, but either you don’t have a share cert or its non tradable for 12months?
3) Pump you for further investment on back of share price?
4) Dump the shares and disappear?

Then… come back a few months later to try and get some more money out of you on the back of the same shares or different company?

Am I right so far:?:

SOM does have all these hallmarks, EXCEPT 99% of us invested when it was a fledgling company and wasn’t listed, OK that could well be even bigger alarm bells I know.
Then after numerous broken promises of a Far Eastern company buying up RAZE TV, and a lot of pumping from ALV HK to buy the last few remaining units, the company go with exit plan B which is to create the SOM Group and transfer our holding.
Then at this point my original contact a John Guchone says he can’t advise me on SOM any more as it’s been taken out of his hands? This is when we are informed by SOM that the €1 million embezzlement has taken place?
Then in late 2008 SOM do a RTO on CIT and change the name so they can take over the Ticker CIX and other things. The share price then starts rising, reportedly, on the back of market speculation. I was not asked at this point to buy any of the shares and nor does it seem was anyone else?
Then the 30th June 2010 de-restriction came along and the remaining CIT shares were dumped causing the crash in price. It was only then that we were asked of we would be interested in buying up the loose shares?
We, the UK investors, are still waiting for our share certs. And have no idea when they will be issued. But we have been invited to an informal meeting to discuss these issues.

So, unless when we get there they start pumping us for more money which answers any doubts, is this something scammers would actually bother to do? As I have previously said this is all getting very elaborate to be an on-going scam by SOM. And as I have said before, we know SOM were duped by ALV HK.
I’m not wearing my rose tinted glasses any more, but until proven otherwise I currently have 100% faith in SOM.

Cheers

Mugs

anley

Please keep up your negative posts. It should help prevent other small investors falling for scams and make them do some due diligence before throwing their money into rubbish shares.

The only thing anley can be blamed for is being honest and rational. Keep up the good work.

Same goes for pboyles