Spiriton Media Group

pboyles and anley are profesional derampers, have a look at the 2700 odd posts between them on this site.

oldoneleg

Interesting allegation given that SOM shares had dropped from 3.48 a share to under 4 cents a share before the thread was even started. Granted they then dropped to zero after the thread started but does anyone really think this was due to the comments on the thread? Sounds like a very weak excuse to me.

pboyles and anley are profesional derampers, have a look at the 2700 odd posts between them on this site.

I will be incontact with Biodefense Director of Communications Rob Heller to find out if they are proceeding with any legal action for slander by these two.

Oh no, I'm so scared. Please don't set the lawyers on me, please I beg you :)

I have also been to Germany twice, to talked with the directors, Udo Scharr and TV technicions, I have seen for my self the work they are putting into this new company, Rome was not built in a day!! Do some real work for your self before you start putting words out this like this.

We'd all love to do some homework on the company's latest AUDITED accounts but they keep getting delayed and delayed and all we seem to get is excuse after excuse from the company.

Common sense suggests that's never a good sign. Then we add to the mix a shareprice that's fallen 99% and again common sense suggests there's something very very wrong with this company.

Dear All - as previously stated I do not profess to understand how all this Share Dealing works

Then why are you getting involved and opening yourself up to the prospect of very real losses?

I'm always amazed at how much money is lost (and skimmed) in the financial markets by people who either don't understand what they're doing or put their blind trust in others.

Listen everyone - the financial markets are vicious and they're controlled by vicious people and companies. But that's not to say anyone can't either spot their games or fight toe-to-toe with them. But the key is again common sense - you have to know what you're doing and how they game is really played.

If not you're going to be financial fodder and your money will shrink due to a cobmination of mis-managment and the cash being gently and expertly skimmed.

The beautiful thing for the company's doing this against the majority of their customers is the average customer is too stupid to realise what's going on so he or she doesn't even realise what's happening.

Why do you think the salries are so high in the financial markets? It's not because anyone knows what's going on, less than 10% of the people are actually any good. No, the real reason is simple - they're experts at skimming and overcharging.

From oldoneleg,

Last weeks order was filled.

Just put an order in for 10,000 limit 4 pence.

To reduce my brokerage fees I am in the process of opening a trading account with Swissquote.

My email to Biodefense bounced back, my fault, spelling mistake.

I will keep you posted.

Regards,

oldoneleg

From oldoneleg,

Last weeks order was filled.

Just put an order in for 10,000 limit 4 pence.

To reduce my brokerage fees I am in the process of opening a trading account with Swissquote.

My email to Biodefense bounced back, my fault, spelling mistake.

I will keep you posted.

Regards,

oldoneleg

Is Biodefense actually public yet? Are their shares trading or are you still getting excuses that it will be next month?

HI All

Well just to let you know I have spoken with Mazars and they have hidden behind client confidentiality? So we can only take SOM's word that they are indeed the accountants! So we await the 13th, or sooner, with some trepidation!! Just for the record, I was told I wasn't the first person to ask this question.

SOMSHARES; just wanted to say I do actually fully agree with you on hoping that by bringing this out into the open we can finally get our share certs! But again we are at the mercy of the internal workings of SOM.

PBOYLES & ANLEY; as per SOMSHARES comment, any help and pointers you can, and have given us are very much appreciated.

MARY LOU; can you tell us when you met Paul Miller? As far as I know he is UK based, and I know my English isn't perfect, but your text points to English not being your first language? Also As per PBOYLES comment, yes SOM are registered with Companies House but no accounts have yet to be filed so we can't look at them yet.

OLDONELEG; as I said before, and motioned by SOMSHARES, you do need to calm down. I for one do not have any problem with you buying all the loose SOM shares or anyone else for that matter. PBOYLES comment about Biodefence is quite valid, even if you have invested. As you said the General Lord Guthrie, Chief of the Defence Staff British Army (Ret). is associated with them, so was/is 888.com with SOM but that doesn't mean to say they know anything about it!!! You can write anything you like on the Web, but be prepared for the consequences if someone wishes to take you to task over it!!

I believe we are at present in a vicious circle;
1) We berate SOM for not supplying exact information or the share certs,
2) People then defend the company (me included),
3) New investors are being put off by this blogs negative comments,
4)SOM issue a statement,
5) IR issue a statement to the investors outside this forum,
6) Back to No. 1

So I personally think we need to give SOM until the 13th August, or sooner, to deliver the accounts to CH. Let IR sort out the Share Certs. issue ASAP and then if they fail to meet the deadline imposed by themselves, we the Investors start barraging IR and the SOM directors to arrange an immediate AGM to allow the UK, and any of the European and Far East investors who can make it, to voice their concerns and finally get to meet these people and see for ourselves what is going on. Yes we could ask for the AGM now, but we have waited this long so lets give them 10 days grace to sort things out!

SPIRITONMEDIA; I hope you have kept yourself up to date with this forum and any comments you would like to add would be very much appreciated. No one is trying to undermine the company all we want is some kind of assurance when our Share Certs will be delivered to our nominee accounts. You have already confirmed when the accounts will be with CH, but now we await the announcement of the AGM as promised by yourselves in your London 25th February 2010 meeting, and I quote
"The first AGM due is the AGM for 2009. However, we will see if we can do 2009 and 2010 together. The AGM for 2009 will not happen before the end of April 2010. We will try to do them together because until March 2009 all we had was a shell company but we have to check with Companies House to prove we can do this. If we need to do the 2009 one first then it can only be very basic, just our name, nothing else. We will announce the time of the AGM let’s say during the next 3 to 4 weeks. So, prior to the end of March we will know exactly where we are and whether we will do it separately or both together. Of course it will be difficult for the investors in the Far East and Europe to attend the official AGM so we will have to organise similar informative meetings separately for them."
I'm sure you can understand your investors frustration, as you should be very frustrated yourselves, but perhaps some time and effort should be put in to make your share holders happy, which would then stop all this forum speculation and then allow you to get on and bring in the funding required. I for one would consider investing more if I have my share certs!! I'm sure I'm not the only one!!!

Regards
Mugs

HI All

PBOYLES & ANLEY; as per SOMSHARES comment, any help and pointers you can, and have given us are very much appreciated.

Mugs

Are you referring to the following point that Somshares raised?

"I also wonder if the company themselves have been selling the shareholders information. I had invested before in a company that had worked with several boiler room outfits and they themselves were the ones dealing rotten tomatoes. Makes you wonder, doesn't it? You veterans of the forum would have a better understanding. Am I off my rocker or is it possible?? "

Are you referring to the following point that Somshares raised?

"I also wonder if the company themselves have been selling the shareholders information. I had invested before in a company that had worked with several boiler room outfits and they themselves were the ones dealing rotten tomatoes. Makes you wonder, doesn't it? You veterans of the forum would have a better understanding. Am I off my rocker or is it possible?? "

Hi PBOYLES

Not specifically no!!! I was just saying thanks for the help and pointers you have given us so far.
As to SOMSHARES comment on our details being sold! Who knows, but as I have moved house during this time and changed mobiles I haven't had any calls what so ever from my original contacts, nor from anyone asking me if I want to sell my shares!! So in fairness to SOM, it doesn't look like they have sold any of our details or surely I would be targeted??

Cheers
Mugs

Hi PBOYLES

Not specifically no!!! I was just saying thanks for the help and pointers you have given us so far.
As to SOMSHARES comment on our details being sold! Who knows, but as I have moved house during this time and changed mobiles I haven't had any calls what so ever from my original contacts, nor from anyone asking me if I want to sell my shares!! So in fairness to SOM, it doesn't look like they have sold any of our details or surely I would be targeted??

Cheers
Mugs

Boiler rooms quite often get contacts details from public sources such as share registers. However there is also something called the 'mugs list' which you get yourself on by falling for any such scam. In other words if you fall for one scam they assume you're a mug and will contact you again. I remember seeing a story in the press where the authorities had a recovered a 'mugs list' with 30,000 odd names on it.

New investors are being put off by this blogs negative comments,

I think you'll find that new investors are probably being put off by the fact that the company's share price has fallen by 99%.

Don't quote me on this but I think you'll find there's a clue somewhere in that :)

A picture paints a thousand words

Attachments

• som.jpg
    som.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 280
Not entirely relevant but an interesting account of how people were scammed many times over with numerous worthless shares, part two of every boiler room scam is the advance fee part where you have to pay a fee to have your shares derestricted/tax paid/commission paid etc. They certainly tried to hit them with it here.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Forst-Finance-AG

Hi PBOYLES

Interesting reading!!! What did we do before the Internet???
To be honest the nose dive in the shares wasn't unexpected after the de-restriction date, what would have happened if we had had our share certs.??? As I've said before, even if we did get them there's no point selling them, so in fairness there is no point in with holding them?? Another vicious circle!!!

Well all I and anyone can do is wait until the 13th and see what happens!!!
But hey watch this space, if things do go well you could have an in at the beginning of something big!!!:cheesy:

What happened to Michaelc31 BTW?

Cheers
Mugs

I wonder who was selling and who was buying when they ramped the shares up?

Insiders selling no doubt and mugs being told to buy no doubt listening to the advice of their brokers who were probably the ones selling them the crap.

Yet another example of how sheep are led to the slaughter by those working in the financial markets.

Want to know my favourite quote on the markets, it's so true -

"When the opening bell rings it signals the start of a crime spree"

Anley

Did Biodefense ever go public? I can't find a quote for them. Remember that guy that said he would be eating humble pie if it didn't happen by the end of march? I wonder how he's feeling now.

Hi PBOYLES and ANLEY

Not that I'm bothered about Bio Defence but just did a Google search on them and found this little snippet;

Broker alert - a fake is a fake under any name

R. R. writes: I have received several calls from James Delacy, who says he is one of the principals of stockbroker Wainwright, whose number is 020 7019 6388.

He is pushing shares in Bio Defense Corp, an American company. He says his firm has been awarded the rights to carry out a flotation of the shares later this year.

He is offering them now at £4.50 and says they are likely to open at above £7 or even £9. However, I cannot find Wainwright in Stock Exchange lists of brokers.

The full name of the broking firm is Stratton Wainwright Advisory. Not that this will help you much in tracing it, since a fake is still a fake under any name. Neither the firm nor James Delacy is licensed by the Financial Services Authority.

Stratton Wainwright Advisory makes use of addresses in Stratton Street, Mayfair, and Geneva, but both are maildrops, run by an international company that takes in mail for anyone who pays and then forwards it to their real location.

The maildrop company also answers the phone, so callers think that they are talking to Stratton Wainwright Advisory.

The same phone number has been used before - by a Channel Islands firm selling herbal remedies.

Where are the brokers really based? Your guess is as good as mine. Their website is in Panama. What you can be sure of is that they are not at their two published addresses and that they are not to be trusted with a penny of your money.

this is from the following web site : http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/news/o...rticle_id=481269&in_page_id=19&in_author_id=5

Can't find SOM on there, but here is something ALV Group and a meeting I was invited to but couldn't make it!! This had more to do with another company GreenWorld Solutions though.
The update file

The City of London Police crackdown on boiler room share deceptions has scored another success. Last weekend, potential investors were invited to a London hotel for a presentation by Paul Richard Bell of Hong Kong-based ALV Group, a broking firm that has been the subject of warnings by watchdogs in Portugal and Sweden.

Officers from the Economic Crime Department went along too. A spokesman said: 'We are seeing an increase in the sale of purported shares from the Far East and this investigation is part of our commitment to disrupt boiler room activity and bring offenders to justice.'

Bell, an American, is in my files already. About ten years ago, he worked for a Thai boiler room called International Asset Management that cheated investors around the world. He was arrested in Australia in 2001, where he claimed to be terminally ill, eking out a living by teaching English in Thailand. He was given a suspended jail sentence for fraud.

Police say three people were arrested at the ALV presentation and later bailed. They declined to confirm that Bell was one of them.

the link if your interested: http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/news/o...rticle_id=447688&in_page_id=19&in_author_id=5

Make of them what you want, but from now on lets try and keep this forum to SOM and information pertaining to them. If people want to open a Bio Defence(defense) forum then please do.

Cheers

Mugs