Spiriton Media Group

anley

Please keep up your negative posts. It should help prevent other small investors falling for scams and make them do some due diligence before throwing their money into rubbish shares.

The only thing anley can be blamed for is being honest and rational. Keep up the good work.

Same goes for pboyles

Part of the reason I posted the Royal Petroleum link was to demonstrate how people had blind faith in the 'company' despite all the evidence. It just so happened that Anley had been warning it was a scam since 2007 but it took over a year for people to admit to themselves that they'd been had.

It's a thankless task trying to convince people they made a mistake but every now and again someone posts here to say they avoided a scam due to what was on T2W.

Last edited:
Hi All

Then… come back a few months later to try and get some more money out of you on the back of the same shares or different company?

I think they have tried that already, didnt a few guys get calls from a boiler room recently offering to buy their shares?

[/QUOTE] EXCEPT 99% of us invested when it was a fledgling company and wasn’t listed, OK that could well be even bigger alarm bells I know. [/QUOTE] I would be more worried about that than if it had already been trading

[/QUOTE] This is when we are informed by SOM that the €1 million embezzlement has taken place? [/QUOTE]

Any proof that it took place or just their word for it?

[/QUOTE] I was not asked at this point to buy any of the shares and nor does it seem was anyone else?[/QUOTE] No you'd already been caught, money gone.

[/QUOTE]Then the 30th June 2010 de-restriction came along and the remaining CIT shares were dumped causing the crash in price. [/QUOTE] Again you dont know why it crashed, this is just what they told you.

[/QUOTE]So, unless when we get there they start pumping us for more money which answers any doubts, is this something scammers would actually bother to do? As I have previously said this is all getting very elaborate to be an on-going scam by SOM. [/QUOTE] Maybe elaborate but remember they are already pumping you for more money by offering to buy your shares, they will ask for a fee up front, then steal it and disappear. The more desperate you get the more likely you are to fall for it. What happens when it gets to 2 or 3 days before they are due to be liquidated and someone offers you a way out? They are expecting you to fall for it.

[/QUOTE]I’m not wearing my rose tinted glasses any more, but until proven otherwise I currently have 100% faith in SOM. [/QUOTE] 100% faith in anything remotely related to investments or trading is the road to the poorhouse, start questioning everything you're told and stop believing just the things you want to believe.

Hi PBOYLES

Thanks for answers!!! Well unless someone is going to offer me a lot of money upfront for my shares they won't be getting a penny out of me thanks to this forum.
We can only wait now to see what happens!!! As I said I’m not investing anything and the only money I will be laying out is the train fare or petrol money to the up coming meeting!!

As for your comment ” Maybe elaborate but remember they are already pumping you for more money by offering to buy your shares, they will ask for a fee up front, then steal it and disappear. The more desperate you get the more likely you are to fall for it. What happens when it gets to 2 or 3 days before they are due to be liquidated and someone offers you a way out? They are expecting you to fall for it. " I certainly haven't been pumped for any money thus far in recent times, OK I’m discounting the request to buy the shares, and no one has offered to buy my shares, but that could well change. As for the SOM going into liquidation well that remains to be seen, but we can only give them time to do what they say they are doing and either prove us right on a good investment, or drop us all in it from a great height.

Cheers

Mugs

Does anyone know of Shaun Barkley Shares??? Not for me, but I’m worried about a mate who’s been stung once and looks like he’s on the mugs list?:?:

Hi PBOYLES

Thanks for answers!!! Well unless someone is going to offer me a lot of money upfront for my shares they won't be getting a penny out of me thanks to this forum.
We can only wait now to see what happens!!! As I said I’m not investing anything and the only money I will be laying out is the train fare or petrol money to the up coming meeting!!

As for your comment ” Maybe elaborate but remember they are already pumping you for more money by offering to buy your shares, they will ask for a fee up front, then steal it and disappear. The more desperate you get the more likely you are to fall for it. What happens when it gets to 2 or 3 days before they are due to be liquidated and someone offers you a way out? They are expecting you to fall for it. " I certainly haven't been pumped for any money thus far in recent times, OK I’m discounting the request to buy the shares, and no one has offered to buy my shares, but that could well change. As for the SOM going into liquidation well that remains to be seen, but we can only give them time to do what they say they are doing and either prove us right on a good investment, or drop us all in it from a great height.

Cheers

Mugs

Does anyone know of Shaun Barkley Shares??? Not for me, but I’m worried about a mate who’s been stung once and looks like he’s on the mugs list?:?:

I cant remember who it was but I seem to remember at least 2 people reporting that a boiler room from Hong Kong or somewhere was offering to buy their shares as part of an advance fee scam. I was referring to that as being an attempt to get more out of you.

Hi PBOYLES

If they cold called him its a scam, 100% certain. Was that the name of the 'broker' or the shares they were selling? Any further details?

If they cold called him its a scam, 100% certain. Was that the name of the 'broker' or the shares they were selling? Any further details?

Hi PBOYLES

I'm not sure his being cagey with me because his been stung once by them already!! Yep!!! Invested in a company called Upgrade International which failed to file it's accounts on time in the US and was struct of the exchange.... mmmm rings a bell!! Anyway they called him over a year ago now with an investment in Royal Dutch, and he says his bought shares in the RDS-B which is legit, but I don't think his money has actually been invested in them???? Barckleys Shares is the company??? If it rings a bell great if not don't worry!!! I tried to help him and he wont give me all the details so I can't!!!

Cheers

Mugs

Hi PBOYLES

I'm not sure his being cagey with me because his been stung once by them already!! Yep!!! Invested in a company called Upgrade International which failed to file it's accounts on time in the US and was struct of the exchange.... mmmm rings a bell!! Anyway they called him over a year ago now with an investment in Royal Dutch, and he says his bought shares in the RDS-B which is legit, but I don't think his money has actually been invested in them???? Barckleys Shares is the company??? If it rings a bell great if not don't worry!!! I tried to help him and he wont give me all the details so I can't!!!

Cheers

Mugs

There's been a few with Barclay or Berkeley in the name.

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Law/Alerts/overseas.shtml

Just found a discussion on a www.iii.co.uk about Spiriton Media, none other than oldoneleg has posted there stating the following

"Shoosy you probably have not been scammed. The company is up and making a profit. I am 1 of about 530 investors world wide. I have visited the company in Germany last year for three days traveling around with the directors as hosts. They have a web site and the shares are trading very thinly at about 2.70euro today on the Frankfurt Exchange.
Because the company started 4 years ago and has grown from a small engineering company acquiring other companies over a period many shareholders want to sell some of their holdings. If this is allowed to happen the share price will drop like a stone. That is why the shares have not been issued yet"

The boards are very hard to read but I will check them and see what further information I can find.

He also claims to have invested in (REH.L) Renewable Energy Hldgs, see the attached chart for how that has performed.

Attachments

• REH.jpg
    REH.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 211
...and invested in (PPA.L) Pan Pacific Aggregates, from www.iii.co.uk, October 2009

I am happy with my investment in PAN, 200,000 shares, cost £4,110 now about £2000.
I am also very happy about an investment in Germany last year. After meeting the directors for 3 days to see their oporation with other investors I sold most of my shares and borrowed as much as possible and invested in the company. The company is Spirit on Media. They have a website but it is not very good. Not much info about the Co. Myself and another investor had lunch with Paul Morton who is mentioned on the website before he went to HK.
The share price is a bit up and down because the their are very few shares available. We will be issued with our shares soon but they will be restricted for 6 or 12 months

Chart attached, another great call.

Attachments

• PAN.jpg
    PAN.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 199
Another 4 that he has been promoting and saying he invested in last year.

Attachments

• PAN.jpg
    PAN.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 205
  • REH.jpg
    REH.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 206
  • (MTCH) MATECH CORP.jpg
    (MTCH) MATECH CORP.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 231
  • (SIGM) SIGMA DESIGNS.jpg
    (SIGM) SIGMA DESIGNS.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
Quote from oldoneleg about (OPM.L) 1pm PLC shares from June 2009.

"I believe a director bought £200,000 of shares last week. I spoke to the office in Bath yesterday, lady said new business is flowing in. I like the business model. I have bought 1 Million shares at 0.17 pence. "

...and the chart for the past year

Attachments

• (OPM.L) 1pm PLC.jpg
    (OPM.L) 1pm PLC.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 231
  • homer.jpg
    homer.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 327
excellent detective work!

So this guys either a scammer talking up rubbish or a not so bright investor.

excellent detective work!

So this guys either a scammer talking up rubbish or a not so bright investor.

One or the other, except 'not too bright' may be a slight understatement if he is a genuine investor.

You can see from this link that posting positive information on boards is an important part of these scams. This guy got caught and is looking at 20 years in jail for it.

http://thestreetsweeper.org/article.html?c=5&i=257

Quote from oldoneleg about (OPM.L) 1pm PLC shares from June 2009.

"I believe a director bought £200,000 of shares last week. I spoke to the office in Bath yesterday, lady said new business is flowing in. I like the business model. I have bought 1 Million shares at 0.17 pence. "

...and the chart for the past year

pboyles:

Bravo! Bravo! LOL I'd say you caught him with his pants down! I can't wait to read his next comment. Just goes to show you that all the positive BS you read are eggplants!
Keep up the good work!

Do these names mean anything to the guys that met the directors of ALV Group?

http://uk.messages.finance.yahoo.co...cks-REH.L&tid=2&mid=3&tof=-1&rt=2&frt=2&off=1

Hi PBOYLES

Blimey you have been busy! Well OLDONELEG your online now any comments?

As for John Guchone and Paul Richard Bell (AKA Richard Bell) both names are known to me as is Harold Stephenson, JG and HS both worked for ALV HK and as far as I know PRB was the owner!!! Renato Corp which was mentioned on one of your links yesterday was a company that JG tried to get me into via a bunch of brokers called Aberdeen something or other!!!

SOM did distance themselves form ALV HK as I have previously said, but again all this is pointing in one direction at present!! (n)

Well roll on next Friday guys when we will be one step nearer!! Where's Mystery Inc when you need them!!! :cheesy:

Cheers

Mugs

Well it's been a quiet week on the futures Market so I've been amusing myself with this whilst waiting for some action. I did get a good laugh when I pulled up the charts of the stocks oldoneleg was pumping last year.

could do with the money i "invested" in this right about now. i am still hoping that we will make some money on this.