Spank the bucketshop with another free £100 account

BeginnerJoe

A new entity called Tradefair Plus has just made a £100 bonus offer. No idea how they relate to the old Tradefair. Anyway that makes for another round of spanking fun.

The account opening was quick enough and I have got my account up and running without needing to send in any utility bills. The deposit requirement is £100, and the bonus is credited in 1 month's time after 5 trades.

The terms and conditions are here: https://promotions.betfair.com/tradefair-100-account-bonus-offer

May the best spanker win.

After extensive money laundering checking against my £100 account, lulz, they finally let me trade. They made me miss an account doubling trade last night. I was pissed.

Anyway my first trade is finally off shorting EUR/CHF. The margin for it is £60+. To make it there is zero margin for error. I think the bucketshops must be upping their game these days.

Last edited:
After extensive money laundering checking against my £100 account, lulz, they finally let me trade. They made me miss an account doubling trade last night. I was pissed.

Anyway my first trade is finally off shorting EUR/CHF. The margin for it is £60+. To make it there is zero margin for error. I think the bucketshops must be upping their game these days.

Good luck, Joe.

You shorted around 1.2300? Where is your stop?

Good luck, Joe.

You shorted around 1.2300? Where is your stop?

1.23034. Was a random entry and didn't put too much thinking into it. GBP/CHF would have been safer. EUR is stronger today. So there is headwind. Stop when margin exhausts.

F me.. He lives!
Where ya bin? Eh Eh!? On holiday!!??......... Show me the postcard!!

Just josin.
Gl ;)

First trade concluded. It peaked at +£20. I was going to take it but got confused by the platform and hesitated and let it slipped through my fingers. So ended up a tenner.

167442d1382554875-spank-bucketshop-another-free-100-account-trade1.jpg

Attachments

• trade1.jpg
    trade1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1,175
A new entity called Tradefair Plus has just made a £100 bonus offer. No idea how they relate to the old Tradefair. Anyway that makes for another round of spanking fun.

The account opening was quick enough and I have got my account up and running without needing to send in any utility bills. The deposit requirement is £100, and the bonus is credited in 1 month's time after 5 trades.

The terms and conditions are here: https://promotions.betfair.com/tradefair-100-account-bonus-offer

BJ good find. I will be signing up in the morning, I am praying the infidels will let me tarde.

New Improved Tardefair seems to be a GFT white label, whereas the previous one was a Capital Spreads outfit.

Is this good or bad ? This Tradefair Plus has an American element to it.

GFT is mainly US based, but has a UK presence, so I doubt there's anything to worry about. Maybe T2W could make some sort of deal to run a competition using £100 Tradefair accounts? Let's hope some genuine spanking goes on this time, anyway.:)

I doubt there's anything to worry about.

Can't say I worry about it since it's a small account. They just felt different to me. The guy on the other end of the phone kept asking me: do you really want to trade ? Really, you want to trade, really, do you really ? None of the UK shops did that to me.

well my account is now open BJ, horrible platform isn't it? it will do for the purposes at hand. I funded with £100. So basically the rules are you have to place 5 trades in the 1st 30 days then they give you an additional £100 to tarde with at which point you are allowed to make a withdrawal of up to the cash balance prior to the bonus £100 being credited. It's basically a free money to trade with given that you could just enter 5 minimum stake tardes with the flow and look to take a very small winner or loser on each, then just wait out the 30 days get your £100 back leaving the £100 bonus to punt with. I likey.

Well, their margin requirement is high and on some pairs like AUD/NZD the spread is 20 pips in out of hours. These can catch you out if you are not careful. I would say the odds are heavily stacked for the house. Tread carefully, because I didn't.

Is this good or bad ? This Tradefair Plus has an American element to it.
Yep, looks like GFT platform to me. I liked trading with it/them tbh, until i got 'personal attention'. Was my fault, i just didnt like the way they dealt with the situation, so i voted with my feet.
Would use em again though. A general (y)

Can't say I worry about it since it's a small account. They just felt different to me. The guy on the other end of the phone kept asking me: do you really want to trade ? Really, you want to trade, really, do you really ? None of the UK shops did that to me.

Maybe they'd read your T2W posts?:)

Maybe they'd read your T2W posts?:)

I don't doubt they do. My account name with them is BeginnerJoe after all. But it shouldn't really worry people that a beginner joe is trying to gamble £100 in a heavily stacked game favouring the house. What can possibly happen ? Not like I ever claimed on forum that I could turn £1000 into £50,000 in 3 months like other pro's here. Although, I am hopeful to turn my £100 into £200 in one month, which is still quite a bold claim I must admit.

Last edited: