Intertrader

iandh2010

53 4
Hi Guys,
Is anyone using Intertrader as I am looking for a better SB than the one I am currently using that keeps widening its spreads on me.

I saw Intertrader advertised on this forum so thought it must be OK. However, when I went to sign up for an account and read all the small print you have to sign your life away to say that they can "give" your contact details etc. to all sorts of people......

Most of the other SBs that I have ever opened an account with allow you do deselect this option on sign up but not Intertrader as far as I could see. So I didn't open an Intertrader account.

Has this now changed with Intertrader or is there some way round this that I could not find?

Ian

mike.

2,101 709
Hi Guys,
Is anyone using Intertrader as I am looking for a better SB than the one I am currently using that keeps widening its spreads on me.

I saw Intertrader advertised on this forum so thought it must be OK. However, when I went to sign up for an account and read all the small print you have to sign your life away to say that they can "give" your contact details etc. to all sorts of people......

Most of the other SBs that I have ever opened an account with allow you do deselect this option on sign up but not Intertrader as far as I could see. So I didn't open an Intertrader account.

Has this now changed with Intertrader or is there some way round this that I could not find?

Ian

This is taken from there privacy policy Ian, the full details can be read by clicking the link below.

"If you choose not to have your personal information used to support its customer relationship programmes (especially direct-marketing or market-research), LCG will respect your choice. LCG do not now (and do not intend to in the future) sell, rent or otherwise market your personal information to third parties. "

Privacy Policy | InterTrader

iandh2010

53 4
This is taken from there privacy policy Ian, the full details can be read by clicking the link below.

"If you choose not to have your personal information used to support its customer relationship programmes (especially direct-marketing or market-research), LCG will respect your choice. LCG do not now (and do not intend to in the future) sell, rent or otherwise market your personal information to third parties. "

Privacy Policy | InterTrader

Hi Mike,
Thanks for that don't know where I stipulate not to share my details will have to take a more detailed look.

Many Thanks
Ian

C-12

22 0
I actually didn't get anywhere with InterTraderDirect (Gibraltar) since they wanted to charge 2% on both deposits and withdrawals after their page was down for 2 weeks..

They also wrote to clients confirming USD denominated accounts would be converted to sterling and that pricing would change to per point instead of lots.

All seems a little too much like bucket shop so will keep searching for a decent DMA type SB broker.

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock