Spank the bucketshop with a free £100 account

Nothing wrong with some small scale live trading Mike...give it a go... it's a freebie.

Yes i know, keep meaning to stick some cash in, ive already got a live account with them by mistake when i opened the demo, What im doing at the moment is trying to find some sort of a strategy, ive done the baby pip's thing, read loads of trading books but still dont have a strategy that i can rely on, think its just beginners luck that ive had some good wins recently just going by gut instinct, I managed to go from 10k demo money to 20k within 2 weeks but i still dont think im ready to trade live yet, sorry if its going off topic :eek:

Yes i know, keep meaning to stick some cash in, ive already got a live account with them by mistake when i opened the demo, What im doing at the moment is trying to find some sort of a strategy, ive done the baby pip's thing, read loads of trading books but still dont have a strategy that i can rely on, think its just beginners luck that ive had some good wins recently just going by gut instinct, I managed to go from 10k demo money to 20k within 2 weeks but i still dont think im ready to trade live yet, sorry if its going off topic :eek:

ok 10k to 20k in 2 weeks...it will never happen in the real world...for anyone inexperienced anyhow..so yes it would be worse than beginners luck...any seasoned trader would say, downright reckless over staked and pretty much just about everything wrong with it.

Don't worry about going off topic...it's what we all do best !:LOL:

ok 10k to 20k in 2 weeks...it will never happen in the real world...for anyone inexperienced anyhow..so yes it would be worse than beginners luck...any seasoned trader would say, downright reckless over staked and pretty much just about everything wrong with it.

Don't worry about going off topic...it's what we all do best !:LOL:

Lol yeah, this.

Sounds like you're new. It might seem weird, but I highly recommend a year or two of demo trading before attempting to implement your "strat". Low-stakes is cool for some live training.

Reason is, you're highly unlikely to have anything until you understand what you're doing. This won't happen in a couple weeks/months, but over years of experience.

Take heed, it might save you a couple $k. ;)

But as for this thread... nothing wrong with a bit o' Bucket kickin', eh?

How quaint. After watching the football, I thought I'd check out the bbc website.

Remember this:

6a00d83451ca4569e2010536814284970c-800wi

Well check this out:

Attachments

• LeopardT2Wlulz.png
    LeopardT2Wlulz.png
    482.4 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
nobody else spanking then? lulz account recovered to £103.10 :clap::clap:

Attachments

• tradefairlulz4.png
    tradefairlulz4.png
    77.8 KB · Views: 186
nobody else spanking then? lulz account recovered to £103.10 :clap::clap:

Had an account years ago, so the spoilsport cheap barstewards won't finance me.

Well done on recovery from £67. I've noticed that this is a critical point - drop a bit more and you're probably a goner. Must be Fib/support level.:)

btw, are going to withdraw the £3.10?

Had an account years ago, so the spoilsport cheap barstewards won't finance me.

Well done on recovery from £67. I've noticed that this is a critical point - drop a bit more and you're probably a goner. Must be Fib/support level.:)

btw, are going to withdraw the £3.10?

I tend to favour fap turbo with a bit of the rumpled one thrown in.;)

lulz account now £119.30 10 winners on the bounce. i chew up the bucket shop and spit it out.

Attachments

• tradefairlulz5.png
    tradefairlulz5.png
    86.8 KB · Views: 228
and have the fun and games started. last 2 trades 'timed out' on the trade fair platform both trades into the flow south on the euro. is it tradefair or tradeunfair. cant get a fill.

Hope you dont mind me joining in. I'm a bit of a newbie. Been "playing" the game for maybe 2-3 years without getting serious enough. Always won a bit, then given it back. Anyway, I'm trying to take it a bit more serious now, need to get out of the rat race so watching and reading these threads keenly.

Put my £100 in. Nearly lost it all on the first trade. Just managed to recover it by the 5th trade, so just about to request the free money and withdraw my own.

Oh and I seem to have opened the wrong type of account as they are stinging me with a premium for a gauranteed stop loss. Thats not helping at all.

Anyway, not sure how to post a screenshot into the message. Guessing I need to host it elsewhere, I know its probably been covered a thousand times, but If someone can poitn me in the right direction for posting a picture that would eb great.

Paul

account.png

:eek: Figured it out :eek:

Last edited:
Hope you dont mind me joining in. I'm a bit of a newbie. Been "playing" the game for maybe 2-3 years without getting serious enough. Always won a bit, then given it back. Anyway, I'm trying to take it a bit more serious now, need to get out of the rat race so watching and reading these threads keenly.

Put my £100 in. Nearly lost it all on the first trade. Just managed to recover it by the 5th trade, so just about to request the free money and withdraw my own.

Oh and I seem to have opened the wrong type of account as they are stinging me with a premium for a gauranteed stop loss. Thats not helping at all.

Anyway, not sure how to post a screenshot into the message. Guessing I need to host it elsewhere, I know its probably been covered a thousand times, but If someone can poitn me in the right direction for posting a picture that would eb great.

Paul

View attachment 135778

:eek: Figured it out :eek:

good recovery mate. When you enter a trade there should be a tick box if you want a guaranteed stop. I never use the guaranteed stop as it costs 3 point which is a joke.

good luck

lulz account taking a bit of drawdown from an earlier short on the euro currently £118, holding the euro short overnight.