spanish89's Daily Trading Journal!! Whooooo ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And margin to put on these fantasy trades...well it doesn't exist does it.....why bother about a trivial matter like NTR.

What concerns me is your mathematics is somewhat lacking, having spoken to you in the past about profit and loss, and so, I have no idea whether you've just gone bankrupt or made your first million. :D

Um well i calculate my wealth in terms cash in my bank, stuff i have, and money i have in my wallet... :|

And so basically im just surving..
:confused::idea:

:LOL:

Ive now got 2p left in my wallet (been spending £16 per week on white rum n vodka for almsot 8weeks now) :idea:
And have 95p left in my bank.

(£700 back on creditcard though because i decided to buy a £689 armani suit) :whistle:lol::cool::devilish:

I am down to only being able to afford to eat 1 meal per day, normally at about 2am, and surviving mainly of the white rum n vodka.

I am doing it all in incredible style however though wearing my new suit.. :cheesy::devilish::cool:

But from tomorrow im going to get some revenge on this ftse!!! :devilish::devilish::devilish:

If the worst happens, that suit will make good roughage in your diet.

£700 on a suit when you have 97p to your name. Dearie me. I'm sure you look smart. Personally, I can't bring myself to spend over £100 on a suit. I'm quite taken by those Primark suits (£25) but I am sure that is going too far.

If the worst happens, that suit will make good roughage in your diet.

£700 on a suit when you have 97p to your name. Dearie me. I'm sure you look smart. Personally, I can't bring myself to spend over £100 on a suit. I'm quite taken by those Primark suits (£25) but I am sure that is going too far.

Trust me bruv this suit is like increibly stylish and makes you stand out in the crowd!! :cool::cheesy::cool:

Its silvery grey, so i wear it a black shirt my black gucci shoes i used to sell..
BUt it looks so cool whereva i go people are treating em like im some sorta billionaire!! :cheesy::devilish::cheesy:

Being a ninja of the shadowy kind, standing out in the crowd is something I'm not keen on doing. :p

Definitely something amiss here, posts are indeed missing and I cannot see where they are :confused:

Sorry spanish I can't sort it, I believe there are issues reported with the T2W server and the posts may reappear later. If they do not I will message admin and get them to look into it for you.

Aww yay thankyou. :)

WHat you trading btw??

oil hardly over sold....
Dow & S&P would be "oversold" if in a trading range, but not in a trend.
"Oversold" is a meaningless word to me personally and suggests an urge to buy....
Richard

i was referring to the equities man.. definitely not oil... oversold does indeed mean an urge to buy. lets see how many people will have this urge in the upcoming weeks. since october equity markets are back down around 30-35%, and most falls historically have experienced falls no greater than this. the April rally could cause an exception to this however.

lets see how it all goes :)

I am attempting to learn to trade ftse & dow via spread bet, got any top tips?

Not even looked at oil yet.

Yep, ftse trades between range of about 6500 and 5400 for last roughly 7years now...

SO just put your stoploss outside the range on the side your trading towards so you wont get stopped out ever,
and only trade atleast 2month ahead futures so you have time on your side.

Btw you need to always be looking at oil, even if your not trading it. :cool:

Because all the problems at the moment are all becuase oil!!! :whistle:twisted:

Banks did maybe 200points off ftse, but rest was all oil!! :mad::devilish::LOL:

MSNBC - Video Front Page

I am attempting to learn to trade ftse & dow via spread bet, got any top tips?

Not even looked at oil yet.

imho, unless you know what you doing and you are pooh hot, stay away from the FTSE.

Most markets tanked on Friday but FTSE was up. Such a badly skewed indeces it's untrue.

The Oil, Pharmacuticals and the Banks play such a big role that unless you purely trade on TA anyone (usually beginners who trade the news) else is likely to be led astray.

What I mean is interest rates can rise and because Banks profits likely to rise FTSE can go up whilst everything else tanks.

Oil goes up with all it's implications markets tank and FTSE goes up.

The rest of the world can be in meltdown and some odd ball company will release some new drug news with $4bn market and the whole pharmacuitcals sector will rise.

If you want to trade the indeces I'd trade the sectors instead of the FTSE.

Just based on my past ****ey experience on the FTSE. Hence, I stick to the DOW.

Good luck guys.

Yep, ftse trades between range of about 6500 and 5400 for last roughly 7years now...

SO just put your stoploss outside the range on the side your trading towards so you wont get stopped out ever

:LOL::LOL:

As soon as the FTSE hits 5399 - I'll be reminding you of this statement.

I think you'd be extremely foolish to think it won't ever happen.

[/B]:LOL::LOL:

As soon as the FTSE hits 5399 - I'll be reminding you of this statement.

I think you'd be extremely foolish to think it won't ever happen.

LOL

1day it will and is happening now...,

so then if you get caught in a long liek i did though you either drop stoploss down another thousand if you have money in your bank,
or buy into the oil like i had to do to neautralise losses.

You really don't learn do you? Do you not even know the basics of not moving your stop loss if things aren't going your way? Cut the loss, keep it small, re-evaluate and then take another position. No point throwing good money after bad. And I don't believe you about Oil if your past performance is anything to go by.

Last edited:
I think spanish has a fairly honest and straightforward form of dishonesty (like all of us apart from ted bundy, mohammed, a ginger girl I know and jesus... if we're honest... in a dishonest way ;)... feeling phillisophical about humanity again) whicsleads me to believe him about some success with oil.

Anyway tomorrow will surely be a volatile day.

"so then if you get caught in a long liek i did though you either drop stoploss down another thousand if you have money in your bank,
or buy into the oil like i had to do to neautralise losses."

yes, indeed spanish, when i place a stop i always keep moving it so it does not get hit, this is excellent advice, well done

i will propose we take this approach at work tommorow

would it still work if i was 100 lots long in the ftse future ?

I don't think S89 is going to take the blindest bit of notice of all the well-meaning advice. He thinks this business is easy, he thinks he knows best and has cracked it. Too emotional and irrational to survive long in trading. He will learn from his own ultimate failure that amateur gambling brings disaster; it's literally just a matter of time.
Good luck to you, S89.
Luck is the only thing you have.
But well done, Spain ! A good game of open fluent football.
Since England were so awful they didn't take part, I wanted our old friends Holland to win, failing that Espana.
At least the Germans didn't cry like a load of bloody babies.

spanish-for the 4th time now-when you are offside, how are you funding your position? I am talking margin calls.

look-a-likey competition!

Baldrick

092907225659.jpg

Spanish89

baldrick.jpg

Just for Spanish's benefit can we change "stop-loss" to "Ignoring loss"?

Status
Not open for further replies.