spanish89's Daily Trading Journal!! Whooooo ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to him, he did say put his stop at a safe, but not too obvious place....like 5300.

No he's not! MSN trading alert: "Move stop to 5200. Profit target increases to 20pts"

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Good-good thats what i like to hear... :cheesy::clap::cheesy:

Have fun dante.. LOL :LOL::whistle:twisted::cheesy:

And my call for today is that if you have any capital in your account buy the ftse july or sept futures heavily today, but slap a stoploss at at about 5300 just to be extra safe not to get caught out... :whistle:twisted:

(But wait till oil falls down abit before buying cos the oils controlling the ftse at mo).

hey spanish, should we still be buying equities heavily? what do you think? i think its great advice!! how long should we hold it for? i guess 5 minutes of trading and you are up for risking 100 points. i guess the downside sounds good, about 30 points will do :) or are you thinking long-term? 30 minutes par example? :)

on a side note, i actually think that S&P and DJIA is in a for a good week next week or the one after. we shall see what happens with oil and how investors will react to it all. still seems extremely oversold to me from all technical angles. will be interesting what the speculators will be doing.

on a side note, i actually think that S&P and DJIA is in a for a good week next week or the one after. we shall see what happens with oil and how investors will react to it all. still seems extremely oversold to me from all technical angles. will be interesting what the speculators will be doing.

Oversold?

oil hardly over sold....
Dow & S&P would be "oversold" if in a trading range, but not in a trend.
"Oversold" is a meaningless word to me personally and suggests an urge to buy....
Richard

Can we all please have a min silence for spanish.

RIP
here lies spanish89 who blew up holding on to a long ftse tht just couldnt go down, unless it follows the dow which follows oil which follows:confused:news

:LOL:

:cheesy::devilish::cheesy:

Not so fast ladies...!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Yes ftse was going down, i would have dropped stoploss another 1000, but in my bank i only havd £2.08 left in entire world... :cry::cry:

So i needed to get cash quick from thin air.. :confused::confused:

N theres only 1 way to do tht....

I turned to the oil!! :devilish::devilish::devilish:

And look what happend.....!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

so what have you been trading lately spanish?

I got stuck in a trade on the ftse, and cos i only had 500quid capital for stoploss i ran into a problem... :confused::LOL:

But so i just decided to pile up on oil instead and so got out the ftse taking the hit, but with enough from oil to now trade with £505 account. :devilish:

Spanish, don't worry, just follow IVANT, now there is a true trader.

on a side note, i actually think that S&P and DJIA is in a for a good week next week or the one after

Sometime soon the Dow is going to have a good week. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Spanish, don't worry, just follow IVANT, now there is a true trader.

on a side note, i actually think that S&P and DJIA is in a for a good week next week or the one after

Sometime soon the Dow is going to have a good week. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

I know.. :devilish:
N tahts the most annoying thing!! :(

I knew it was coming..., im just underfunded though so had to to the hit. :devilish: (n)

Just wondering, Spanish... have you lost £5500 in the last 2 weeks then? I am sure I read somewhere that you got your hands on £6000 to trade with.

I thought he used that £6000 to clear his debt. He started this trade on £800ish i think, First 3 days profit, where did the £300 go?????

if you are underfunded, there is a simple, effective solution - let's say about 10 or 12 of us each stump up a round 1,000 pound and donate it to you as a pool of funds for you to trade.

Do you think 12 grand would be enough ?

Then we can agree a repayment schedule, either 10% per year, or lump sum refunded back after 12 months, whatever.

does that idea work for you ?

:LOL:

I made just over £3,000 trhshing the oil, but £2100 cleared creditcard.

Out remaining i lost £200 on oil in 1trade...

then made back to £1050.

But then had some bad luck horseing around with the ftse n oil and lost down to about £600.

Then dropped £500 on that ftse long, but so had seen what oil wa sdoing so just did the oil switcheroo with oil agisnt ftse and played it out for long enough. :devilish::cheesy:

What concerns me is your mathematics is somewhat lacking, having spoken to you in the past about profit and loss, and so, I have no idea whether you've just gone bankrupt or made your first million. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.