spanish89's Daily Trading Journal!! Whooooo ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised if hes gone off and started another jounal elswhere, this thread clearly isn't his journal any more its the 'impact of news on the market thread'

I wouldn't be surprised if hes gone off and started another jounal elswhere, this thread clearly isn't his journal any more its the 'impact of news on the market thread'

Yes, this is his second journal, the other was abandoned, hmm, I see a pattern emerging lol.

Only 15 posts for spanish in this journal v 100 odd plus for the rest of us on 12 pages.

I don't believe I've ever seen so much interruption in a journal thread before, oh well, never mind, it looks as spanish is enjoying the attention and hasn't complained so I suppose its alright.

But don't you lot get any big ideas of disrupting any other journals ...ok! (y)

Spanish is accomplishing a hell of a lot more than anybody else being quoted on this forum.
All I see is a bunch of insecure cowards, just running there mouths.

Spanish, keep after it. Stay away from the leverged accounts. Trade/ buy only commodities.

What taking blind potshots in any direction and then not having the brains to keep a reasonable stop.

We all go through different stages but Spanish is choosing to have his pants pulled down and his ar*e slapped in public.

Spanish is accomplishing a hell of a lot more than anybody else being quoted on this forum.

Spanish, keep after it. Stay away from the leverged accounts. Trade/ buy only commodities.

what exactly is he accomplishing other than
a) losing his money and
b) make a laughing stock out of himself ??

if you're suggesting that this public display is any way worthy,
that just because he's put his c*ck on the block for all too see which is something the rest of us are too afeared to do, that he is some way setting a shining example,
then you're really missing the point

This whole Spanish thing is wearing a bit thin now...i was entertaining for a while but now seems to be getting a bit stupid...

Bottom line...

he doesnt seem to understand the risks he is taking
he appears to be borrowing money to trade on credit cards..
he seems to be jumping irratically from one "big idea" to another each week / day..

I can only judge what I see posted from him... I do not really know the guy ....

I suppose for me the fascination with him in many ways is that he resembles me when I was a bit younger ... .. gun hoo.. impetuous.. and not willing to listen AT ALL.... (especially to good advice)

shame really as i could have saved myself from blowing up a few times ;-]

i really hope spanish survives this "phase" and goes on to be a better trader because of it.. hopefully we will see in time (IF he survives)

I reckon he's taking so long because he's trying to read all these posts you guys have made...
Hope he does well, I have a feeling he's risking far to much,

did i just say that about someone whos on a 100/150 stop loss?

(ps cool new edit / post feature - gj sharky)

must bring back fond memories of your youthful days round the back of Stockport bus station .......?

not so much a trader in those days, more a rough-trader

:) :) :)

Aloha, i havent updated cos i didnt trade on thursday or friday cos i couldnt really be bothered, and there wasnt any news coming out. :rolleyes:

I well annoyed cos i would have been in £30+ profit on thursday n friday after my trades on ftse just before dow, but i wokeup at lunchtime instead of 8am, so missedout. LOL

And i wasnt greedy enough of my ftse sell cos cashed-in way too early, but its continued falling cos the oil price been goingup. :devilish:

spanish my little hunk of trader love muscle
i am afraid our love affair is over !
why ?
well because you are a bad lazy boy, i quote "cos i couldnt really be bothered"
mamma dont want a trader who cant be bothered, i want my lean mean trading machine to be up at the crack of dawn (my name is dawn), eager to get involved and make money to buy my favours !
i have decided that you really are a no hoper (i have seen you in your pants lets remember tiger,rrrrrrrrrgh) and a man (or boy in your case) who cannot be bothered does not deserve any lovin ! or cash

i am sorry spanish i will now be know as :love::love:i love Dante !:love::love:

why ?

i have seen his "long position" and its a whopper :love:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Good-good thats what i like to hear... :cheesy::clap::cheesy:

Have fun dante.. LOL :LOL::whistle:twisted::cheesy:

And my call for today is that if you have any capital in your account buy the ftse july or sept futures heavily today, but slap a stoploss at at about 5300 just to be extra safe not to get caught out... :whistle:twisted:

(But wait till oil falls down abit before buying cos the oils controlling the ftse at mo).

Status
Not open for further replies.