Votes: 29 36.7%
  • couldn't care less

Votes: 40 50.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Why so snarky?

I have to say I thought the same initially and it would be hard to be proved wrong either way...I'm always suspicious of a simple balance...it would be so easy to edit it in software...now if he had entries and exits with times and size, that would be different...but you just don't see that.

Have to agree with NT. Blackjack and porphs rise to riches is too good to be true. You don't see the likes of TD, rathcoole, CV etc showing off about how much money they're making.

That's because you don't need to. Those that do make money, do it quietly.

well bruv look here enit, if i made 100k wiv 5k, i tell u str8 u wudnt catch me havin time 2 post da images up one here

id be gona bruv, out partyin it up and chilling.

dis breh needs 2 sort his priorities out, hes made 100,000 n he sitin chattin bout it n postin images on da net....dis is wha i dont get bout som of da people all up in here. go buy urself n car n a fukin holiday boi n maybe a gash if u dnt have 1 alredy

well bruv look here enit, if i made 100k wiv 5k, i tell u str8 u wudnt catch me havin time 2 post da images up one here

dis breh needs 2 sort his priorities out, hes made 100,000 n he sitin chattin bout it n postin images on da net....dis is wha i dont get bout som of da people all up in here. go buy urself n car n a fukin holiday boi n maybe a gash if u dnt have 1 alredy

That's some shocking spelling!!

It's "chillin" not chilling

n some bitchin' inglis lezons innit cos he dont speek propa lyk

hold up all u battymen

luk, ud rather chat bout ma words.....and ignore da fact dat sum breh has jucied in 100,000 n hes sittin at home on da net? dunt dat sh1t worriz u?

id rather chat lyk i chat now n be poor as fuk, den have 100,000 n jam at home wiv my trousers pulled up 2 my nipples ayt

sorry t_d & n_t, I forgot you two were the only ones making any money on here. T_d, you showed yourself not so long ago how huge % returns can be made with relatively small balances. You need to check out some of your posts from 6 months ago when your attitude was somewhat less arrogant.

I think I'll refrain from posting any more updates.

Oh and I have a nice car, nice flat, nice clothes, nice social life k thanks x

sorry t_d & n_t, I forgot you two were the only ones making any money on here. T_d, you showed yourself not so long ago how huge % returns can be made with relatively small balances. You need to check out some of your posts from 6 months ago when your attitude was somewhat less arrogant.

I believe you mate, just like I believe n_t's constant < $50 dross

Last edited:
luk here proph bruv
i ent sayin i believ u....or not...i duno, u myt hav made dat dollar which sounds sik

but y u sat here bruv. go n chill wid dat muney bruv! go offline and spend sum ov dat cash n go out 2nite n get batterd.

im gna breeze now, fresh prince bel air is on virgin+ old skool bruv den im out

luk here proph bruv
i ent sayin i believ u....or not...i duno, u myt hav made dat dollar which sounds sik

but y u sat here bruv. go n chill wid dat muney bruv! go offline and spend sum ov dat cash n go out 2nite n get batterd.

im gna breeze now, fresh prince bel air is on virgin+ old skool bruv den im out

One word:

C0CK

I expected a reply like that and I also expected there would be people who believe you too. Good luck to them, and I sincerely mean that. Besides, I'm not surprised that the only people who do believe you are aged 25 or under :rolleyes:

I could make £100000000 scalping oil right now if you wanted me to, just like I did last night :LOL:

The point is, if someone accused me of fraudulent trades I would be so offended that I would ask them to put their money where their mouth is and I can assure you, it would be a punitive amount. What is the saying...money talks, BS walks??

Anyway, if Spanish89 has really done some of the things he says he has done then he deserves to be a victim of his own gullibility, just like the other suckers here. Now, run along and play with your nice shiny car and take your playmates with you.

I expected a reply like that and I also expected there would be people who believe you too. Good luck to them, and I sincerely mean that. Besides, I'm not surprised that the only people who do believe you are aged 25 or under :rolleyes:

I could make £100000000 scalping oil right now if you wanted me to, just like I did last night :LOL:

The point is, if someone accused me of fraudulent trades I would be so offended that I would ask them to put their money where their mouth is and I can assure you, it would be a punitive amount. What is the saying...money talks, BS walks??

Anyway, if Spanish89 has really done some of the things he says he has done then he deserves to be a victim of his own gullibility, just like the other suckers here. Now, run along and play with your nice shiny car and take your playmates with you.

You know nothing about me, my past experience and background and I wish to share none of it with you. Your whole existence on here appears to be based upon hiding behind a pretentious, twattish facade, posting only when you sense an opportunity to take pot shots at any new forum members. You are a sad, sad man(?).

You know nothing about me, my past experience and background and I wish to share none of it with you. Your whole existence on here appears to be based upon hiding behind a pretentious, twattish facade, posting only when you sense an opportunity to take pot shots at any new forum members. You are a sad, sad man(?).

Sticks and stones..etc...

I thought even with a little prompting you would ask me to put my money where my mouth is...but nothing :-0

Anyway, I just made £5000 scalping the Dow, just like the night before :clap:

Surely you mean $12.50?:

new_trader
Legendary Member

24-11-2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[email protected]
[email protected]
--------------

Just missed the big move.
Attached Images 24-11-2008.jpg (20.8 KB, 7 views)

-Elbert Hubbard

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
N.B: Most of my views, advice and opinions are based on short-term trading.
ie\Opening and closing a position on the same day.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.