Votes: 10 12.7%
  • leave them open

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • couldn't care less

Votes: 40 50.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amusing that n_t seems to be claiming 5 grand is a lot of money scalping the dow!

Why not believe porph? You lose nothing if you assume he is telling the truth, so you might as well. If he was asking for you to give him money then by all means feel sceptical about his claims... but he's not so who cares? Common courtesy, decency and politeness, dig?

Surely you mean $12.50?:

new_trader
Legendary Member

24-11-2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[email protected]
[email protected]
--------------

Just missed the big move.
Attached Images 24-11-2008.jpg (20.8 KB, 7 views)

-Elbert Hubbard

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
N.B: Most of my views, advice and opinions are based on short-term trading.
ie\Opening and closing a position on the same day.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:LOL: I didn't think you understood enough to judge someone's honesty about trading.

I'm sure someone will explain it to you :rolleyes:

It's amusing that n_t seems to be claiming 5 grand is a lot of money scalping the dow!

Why not believe porph? You lose nothing if you assume he is telling the truth, so you might as well. If he was asking for you to give him money then by all means feel sceptical about his claims... but he's not so who cares? Common courtesy, decency and politeness, dig?

Fair enough. I will remember this and wait for you to don your superhero cape and come to my defence.

Just made another £2000 scalping the Dow :clap:

I feel I should say a few thoughts about Spanish89, as I have been an overcritical kunt about him in the past.

The thread in ET shows someone who has developed an effective trading style, based on placing a hard stop away from the action, and manually exiting (most of the time) for the equivalent of a tight stop. I too now do this. After all it's your ex post
losses which matter more than the postion of your stop at entry.

He dresses the thread up with theatre, but is genuinely getting there.

Just my 2p,

Joey

n_t, you are laughable. I couldnt care less about what you trade or do with your money and frankly your behaviour is bizarre. Do you trade alone, at home by any chance?

n_t, you are laughable. I couldnt care less about what you trade or do with your money and frankly your behaviour is bizarre. Do you trade alone, at home by any chance?

Let's just end it here...You can keep posting your pretty pictures in a 19 y.o kids trading journal and if that impresses your friends that's fine. I won't bother you anymore.

Let's just end it here...You can keep posting your pretty pictures in a 19 y.o kids trading journal and if that impresses your friends that's fine. I won't bother you anymore.

Yes you really ended it there without attempting to take another pathetic swipe. Well done you.

you sound a bit bitter new_trader. Keep up the trading in your little journal...you'l get there :)

This is hilarious. But educational. Spanish89 was a ........ but now he is a hero. Information beggars are now trading critics...
Now I know why system sellers will always have a market.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is hilarious. But educational. Spanish89 was a ........ but now he is a hero. Information beggars are now trading critics...
Now I know why system sellers will always have a market.

I'm trying my best - picking up bits here and there from the quality threads like Wasp's Journal, Making Money etc..

I've started looking into GBP/USD futures in the mornings - here's a setup that occurred later in the day when I'm already trading ES.

Attachments

• Trendline.Probe.JPG
    Trendline.Probe.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 238
Does it matter if other people know or believe (or don't believe) how much you make?

I made £5 today- do you believe me? (actually it was £500,000) :LOL:

actually a liar might be more precise, especially in written text since he wants to come across as telling the truth. This is harder to do in 'real life' but on a message board- easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.