Votes: 10 12.7%
  • leave them open

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • couldn't care less

Votes: 40 50.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about how much we take from trading markets, the value is all relevent.
If most we to take a gain/loss of £5000 it would be substansial.
However to some £5000 would no be worth batting an eye at.

Once I met a really rich person, I was impressed with is lifestyle ( he had build a fourtune of many hundreds of Millions ) and I flipently said ' wow this is what I call wealthy ' the man replied well im not wealthy in comparison to some........

Everything is relevent in this life.......

Happy Thanksgiving

Talking about how much we take from trading markets, the value is all relevent.
If most we to take a gain/loss of £5000 it would be substansial.
However to some £5000 would no be worth batting an eye at.

Once I met a really rich person, I was impressed with is lifestyle ( he had build a fourtune of many hundreds of Millions ) and I flipently said ' wow this is what I call wealthy ' the man replied well im not wealthy in comparison to some........

Everything is relevent in this life.......

Happy Thanksgiving

You are completely missing the point. If he said he was wealthy but only ever showed you photographs of fancy cars, money, luxury yachts etc, would you believe him?

I've been reading his thread over on ET. I think he is actually showing a lot of promise in his development. He really is improving and showing himself to be flexible to adapt to new market conditions and acts decisively and confidently. But what impressed me the most was in a post he wrote:

It may sound silly and absurd, but if you are a newbie/unsucessful , and you go to your virtual account and actually actively try to LOSE as much money as possible it not as easy as it sounds!

This is actually incredibly sound advice. We were given a similar exercise when we joined our prop firm. Try to lose as much money as you can without simply entering and exiting (thus losing the spread).

I cannot explain why it works but as a hands on exercise, it delivers perhaps the quickest and most powerful lesson of any I have seen.

Tom

The spread will ensure that it is more difficult for a trade entry to win than it is for it to lose.

My plan would be -
a 5 pip PT and a 20 pip SL, based on a random entry such as the hitting of a randomly placed horizontal line by price....

hold up all u battymen

luk, ud rather chat bout ma words.....and ignore da fact dat sum breh has jucied in 100,000 n hes sittin at home on da net? dunt dat sh1t worriz u?

id rather chat lyk i chat now n be poor as fuk, den have 100,000 n jam at home wiv my trousers pulled up 2 my nipples ayt

:LOL:

its funny watching him get all angry at himself today for only making £1500 today! Wasn't he borderline homeless a little while ago.

He's mad as a march hare, but he's still going strong!

trader dante...are you posting in his thread on elite now or is that an imposter?

s89 still stealing and scamming:
"BAiscally cos my flat is a brand new build some of the stuff done in it was done very rushed by the builders..
I dont know anything about diy or plumbing, but when i check my nextdoor neighbours mail ive been seeing that hes been getting bills from the water company, electricity company ect....

However i have been here over 4months now and not got any..

So i went and looked in my boiler cupboard, and when i looked at the pipes i saw that they lead from my flat through the wall into his where his water cupboard is.

Im not an expert about how plumbing works, but ive got a very storng suspicion that im letting this guy, (whos a 21 yr old trainee architecect student who cant even afoord a tv for his place), letting him finance my daily hot baths and using washinge machine relentlessly for just a few items of clothing!

could notify the water company about this, could atleast tell them that i actually exist and that my flat does exist,
since it doesnt actually even appear on the royal mail database yet, so im not paying councial tax as council dont know i exit... lol

end quote

I wanted to talk about spanish a little, but people tend to jump down my throat when i do, lol.

Lets just agree he's an absolute ass-hole. end of. However, his trading results continue to amaze me. Its been over 6 months now and he's been making a few grand per week for most of them. He takes lots of losses now, but still ends up with lots of profit each week. If he wasn't such a knob end, in think you'd all agree he's not the same trader he was when he first arrived on the site and may just be a natural at this game...

He takes lots of losses now, but still ends up with lots of profit each week. If he wasn't such a knob end, in think you'd all agree he's not the same trader he was when he first arrived on the site and may just be a natural at this game...

Not having a conscious and being emotionally stunted probably helps. :)

IIts been over 6 months now and he's been making a few grand per week for most of them. ...

now call me cynical, but I'd put the mortage on Spanish not taking £100K in profit over the last 6 months. Divide it by 10, maybe.

Spanish may be a natural (I have no idea and don't folow his ET thread) but let's not do his boasting for him;)

UTB

Last edited:
now call be cynical, but I'd put the mortage on Spanish not taking £100K in profit over the last 6 months. Divide it by 10, maybe.

Spanish may be a natural (I have no idea and don't folow his ET thread) but let's not do his boasting for him;)

UTB

i admit when you look at the math my estimate was a little ambitious, lol. He's probably made about 20k though (if you believe the screenshots etc)

Im not boasting for him though. Assuming its legitimate i think his results are amazing but because he's a twirp it detracts from them

i admit when you look at the math my estimate was a little ambitious, lol. He's probably made about 20k though (if you believe the screenshots etc)

Im not boasting for him though. Assuming its legitimate i think his results are amazing but because he's a twirp it detracts from them

There are lots of lucky fools who make a few bob taking massive risk. It is very easy to do, which is why he did it. Put £1/pip on EURUSD with 2000 pips stops ( (or whatever amount of risk you can afford)and you will likely make thousands for a few months. Any monkey can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.