Votes: 10 12.7%
  • leave them open

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • couldn't care less

Votes: 40 50.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt say hes similar? His style of trading is very different now as well. To be honest I feel a little guilty posting the successes ive had as Im sure they encouraged spanish to increase his trade sizes too much.

No way....it's not your fault. He's the only one to blame as he turns it all into a competition and compares himself to other people and got intimidated by people being far more consistent than him.

I've just read the thread on elite and he's blatantly claiming housing benefit whilst allegedly making "good" money. I guess that's illegal, just like the eBay scamming activities he's so proud of......

Why should it be illegal? Spread betters are allowed to make a fortune and not pay a penny in tax, so why shouldn't they be allowed to claim benefits as well?

Why should it be illegal? Spread betters are allowed to make a fortune and not pay a penny in tax, so why shouldn't they be allowed to claim benefits as well?

can't claim housing benefit if you have more than £6k. tried it myself :LOL:

can't claim housing benefit if you have more than £6k. tried it myself :LOL:

You are allowed to have £6K, it's just a case of where you keep it. A colleague at work has a relative who claims all sorts of benefits. He has shoeboxes hidden around the house full of cash...

THAT is what is wrong with this country :mad::mad::mad:

You are allowed to have £6K, it's just a case of where you keep it. A colleague at work has a relative who claims all sorts of benefits. He has shoeboxes hidden around the house full of cash...

THAT is what is wrong with this country :mad::mad::mad:

Yeah or you could go out and buy a nice big car for £80,000- and claim benefit.

Would have to keep your trading account pretty low- but that's OK you could just top it up with the cash when needed.

I think it's just morally wrong though...

Just had a peep at elite and I see fannish89 says,

"While i do much more enjoy my own spanish style of just ''out muscling the market with money'', so you can always just bully and force it into having to give you profit from trades..."

...adding delusional to his list of attributes.

He's now apparently giving up his "unique" style to follow someone's else's star.

No doubt because he's so successful......

I guess some will applaud his diversification of income streams adding housing benefit fraud to ebay scamming and goodness knows what else......

I suppose we mustn't forget that he is just 19 and at that age we all thought we knew better than our parents...

But I bet you had the basic intelligence to know that if you consistently risked more than you stood to win, at some point, you would get wiped out, eh?

I'm in 2 minds about whether I want to see him blow up. Certainly he needed bringing back down to earth which I think his long on oil with a $46 blow out level probably has done for the time being.

I find it annoying singing his own praises when I see him do all the same stupid things I did when I started trading - but with a lot more money and a lot more on the line. However he doesn't appear to be learning - because it keeps happening again and again - he hasn't yet learned to take a loss.

But think back to when you were 19, how naive were you back then? I was still getting pissed in the student bar every weekend, getting my meals and cleaning done for me, not a care in the world and not much financial knowledge either.

If he was 30+ then yes, I'd be rubbing my hands in glee with schadenfreud - but don't forget he's still a teenager with all the emotional and "I am invincible/indestructable" attitude that we all had then.

I still don't think trading is the right career for him - he's too emotional - but thats not for me to decide. I think spanish has put a lot of weight on his own shoulders and whatever happens it will be a life changing experience for him.

this guy sounds a bit like me...young...and chilling.
hes got my respect.
I hope hes not like all the old 40yr olds in this site who still speak like queen Victoria is jaming in winsdor castle or somthin....or whatever castle that was

''One of the biggest medical uses of cannabis in the 19th century was for the treatment of menstrual cramps and reduction of labour pain. Queen Victoria was prescribed cannabis for this reason by her physician J.R. Reynolds.''

**** me boi...**** lol dat **** turns out tru hahaha i neva knew this
for the first time in ma life i wudnt mind havin a menstrual cramp (i fink dats when ladies have their period)

There's a few new sherrifs in town over on his thread now! Blackjack66 and Porph who I think is also on this site. He's turned 5k, I think, into 100k in a few months!! Well done mate!!

porph has turned 5k into 100k?

well done mate that sounds amazing. was it spread betting? futures?

Status
Not open for further replies.