Votes: 10 12.7%
  • leave them open

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • couldn't care less

Votes: 40 50.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't give a flying f&ck how successful or unsuccessful he is trading-wise. Let him become the next George Buffet or Warren Soros, I couldn't give a toss.
What I object to is that he is a proven, self-admitted, lying, thieving, fraudulent little kunt who is obnoxious, offensive, self-pitying, farcical etc etc ad infinitum

Spot on :clap:
Richard

I apologize, beer + internet forums = above.

If you get into the pattern of apologising for the above then you might have to apologize for 2/3rds of the posts you make, certainly I would!

Instead, you should call everyone complete and utter ****ing twats ;)

If you get into the pattern of apologising for the above then you might have to apologize for 2/3rds of the posts you make, certainly I would!

Instead, you should call everyone complete and utter ****ing twats ;)

I think I'll have to try not to post at all ;)

my bad

Cryten,
I enjoy reading your posts and having the odd argument with you.

Thanks all, I have a pre new year resolution not to read any more newspapers or youtube videos on war, corruption and the elite and then maybe I won't be the angry peperami (y)

Take cover everyone, looks like he's gonna blow :)

NO IM HERE NOW AND GETTING SO ****ED OFF AND SCARED!!!!

I GOT READY FOR OIL NUMBER, HEARD LOWER THAN EXPECTED, SAW IT SPIKING UP, AND SO BOUGHT AT £4, GOT FILLED AT 57.67!!

sECONDS LATER OIL CRASHED 1DOLLAR AND IM DOWN 400QUID INSTEAD OF UP 400!!!!

eNDED UP TAKING A LOSS OF NEARLY £600 MORE ON THAT TRADE!!!!

I NOW HAVE UNDER £7,500 LEFT AS CAPITAL, AND GNA HAVE TO WITHDRAW £1,500 OF THAT SOON.

It gets worse - he hasn't even made his rent this month...

That's trading - it plays along with you for a while to build up your confidence and then tears you a new a**hole

Ive just puked up 2x :'(

I lost total £1,136 today!!

loss from yesterday ive got a total loss this week of £3,098!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'(

barely left with £1,000 profit for the month!

Took a loss from that oil trade of just over 700quid, with the profit from teh dow short it was a loss of £526

I just cant beleive how crap this week has been for me!! :'(

Everyday this week ive just been off by 1day!!!! :'(

I gna go n lie down cos fele liek puking again

Status
Not open for further replies.