• leave them open

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • couldn't care less

Votes: 40 50.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO

Like him or not. He's still trading and he's still around. That says something. OK maybe his trading style isnt what most people would do but hey most people lose money to. So I for one say give the guy his props.

lol. He's going mad at himself because he's only made £680 for the day.

I shorted oil at $112 then $120 then $130. it went to $147 and I lost a lot. he got lucky. hes a gambler and willl be wiped out soon IMO

From what you've previously posted about that I probably wouldnt compare the two. The guy actually does a hell of a lot of research and I think he quite quickly realises when he's got it wrong.

Attention all Spanish Lovers.

He actively posts his trades and informs all others on the site what his moves will be.

If you think he is that good, follow his trades. Easy.

Why not? Lets all be rich.

Attention all Spanish Lovers.

He actively posts his trades and informs all others on the site what his moves will be.

If you think he is that good, follow his trades. Easy.

Why not? Lets all be rich.

No need to be patronising.. I've merely stated the guy is doing well for a 19yo guy with no real education/training. Whilst that forum is called elite trader, this place should really be called elitist trader. How's your trading going?

No need to be patronising.. I've merely stated the guy is doing well for a 19yo guy with no real education/training. Whilst that forum is called elite trader, this place should really be called elitist trader. How's your trading going?

Tradings good as usual thanks mate.

As for being patronising, let me explain to you what that means.:LOL:

Get off your soapbox mate, I was merely stating that for all the lovers out there, trade with him, dont just sit on the sidelines and praise him for being the greatest. Trading ain't that difficult so if a 19yo can do it, so can you.

Be good.

you're right about him posting his trades in realtime Lee. Most 'traders' just talk a good game. (naming no names ;))

Nobody likes a winner.

Tradings good as usual thanks mate.

As for being patronising, let me explain to you what that means.:LOL:

Get off your soapbox mate, I was merely stating that for all the lovers out there, trade with him, dont just sit on the sidelines and praise him for being the greatest. Trading ain't that difficult so if a 19yo can do it, so can you.

Be good.

I do trade and I'm doing just fine (I post my results on another forum). I don't think there are any 'lovers' out there tbh. There a few of us fellow traders who post results together but as far as I'm aware there are no fanboys :D

Nealry everyone agreed that they would take notice if he was successful after 6 months. Its now been just over 4 months I think and he has made £18k from that £700 odd!. Not long to go until people join me for a bowl of humble pie ;)

Nealry everyone agreed that they would take notice if he was successful after 6 months. Its now been just over 4 months I think and he has made £18k from that £700 odd!. Not long to go until people join me for a bowl of humble pie ;)

I usually say, "Let's see who's around in a year's time."

(TBH I'm spending less time talking about trading on here and more time talking about other things as once you've got all that psychology stuff, strategy poking and awe at how much money can be made on the markets out of your system, there's not much else to talk about. Which explains why most of my recent posts have been ****-takes. Like my *****, it's not big and it's not clever.)

Not long to go until people join me for a bowl of humble pie ;)

i don't give a flying f&ck how successful or unsuccessful he is trading-wise. Let him become the next George Buffet or Warren Soros, I couldn't give a toss.
What I object to is that he is a proven, self-admitted, lying, thieving, fraudulent little kunt who is obnoxious, offensive, self-pitying, farcical etc etc ad infinitum

i don't give a flying f&ck how successful or unsuccessful he is trading-wise. Let him become the next George Buffet or Warren Soros, I couldn't give a toss.
What I object to is that he is a proven, self-admitted, lying, thieving, fraudulent little kunt who is obnoxious, offensive, self-pitying, farcical etc etc ad infinitum

Don't hold back tell us what you really think. :)

So on this thread, on ET, all the trades that Spanish is posting are live and before the event? If that's true, and he's made 18k off 700 quid, in 4 months.

Superb stuff.

Although not amazing.

Are you suggesting he isn't really from Spain??? :-0

Status
Not open for further replies.