• leave them open

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • couldn't care less

Votes: 40 50.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.

I'm all for raising my hat to anybody making great percentage returns, and have said as much here where he is concerned, making 1k weekly off of 10k is absolutely superb.

But to be honest, there is absolutely no way that a broker could have lagging prices in real accounts and hope to survive financially for even a week.

DEMO accounts can have price lags, but real accounts ?!?

Absolutely No Way unless he happens to have found the dumbest mafia money laundering outfit on this planet that don't mind hemorrhaging money.

So is all this just some elaborate joke ?

He's probably trading demo, so won't realise this.

I've been waiting for the much reported dealer referral to kick in. Very surprised indeed it hasn't kicked in already for spanish considering his style. That will be proof enough of a hoax or not.

Hmm.

I'm all for raising my hat to anybody making great percentage returns, and have said as much here where he is concerned, making 1k weekly off of 10k is absolutely superb.

But to be honest, there is absolutely no way that a broker could have lagging prices in real accounts and hope to survive financially for even a week.

DEMO accounts can have price lags, but real accounts ?!?

Absolutely No Way unless he happens to have found the dumbest mafia money laundering outfit on this planet that don't mind hemorrhaging money.

So is all this just some elaborate joke ?

:):D:p(n):smart::mad:yes, I'm convinced. :devilish::mad::(:sleep:Someone touched on it previosly - it's a wind up.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

:smart::sneaky:(n):cheesy::clap::clap::clap:

Who in their right mind :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:takes photo's of themselves:eek::eek::eek:, clad ony in boxer shorts, in a mirror?:?::!::clover::idea:

UTB

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:
im certain its a real account and not a demo as I have one with them aswell.

From Forums - 5% - 10% profit per day trading

This post is for all the people back on t2w

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/41616-spanish89-8.html

I do have a fake account on there that ive had 2weeks now, but not activated it, so i cant post on there myself, as i just madeu a random email address when registering! lol

If you still want to think that im uisng a demo account your welcome too..
But then wouldnt the question coem about how im managing to consistently keep on living with no income?? :D

Or am i now just lviing of fresh air, and dont ever sleep so dont need a house! HAHA

Ive posted numerous sceenshots of my account though to show its real not demo. ;)

In relation to why i would claim housing benefit to shore up my income, id do it because why shouldn't i??? :D

All the idiot bankers and tradres who have lost MILLIONS AND MILLIONS, instead of being able to make EVEN a few hundred quid per month, are all still getting paid thousands n thousands of quid in their reduncancy payouts if they got fired, aand the government is even giving money from people who pay tax to those ccompanies to keep on employing those idiots and paying them those 5 t 6figure salaries to reward them for losing money consisntly!! LOL

+ Unlike the rest of you who are all well off and rich, you belwup your enetre trading account, oh well got thousands quid savings, house already paid for, or have other joint income....

Me, if i lost my capital i would endup homeless and living on the streets again! :(

If i make money but only make a few % profit per month i will endup losing all my caital gradually and living on the streets within weeks.

I need to earn £1,059 ULTIMATE MINIMUM per month each month not to be happy, but to just not endup starving and homeless!! LOL

I wonder how the big bank trades would be able to do if they were gna endup homeless unless they made 10% profit each month! :D
If they were under the pressure n situation i am no bank would be bankprut, they would all be making billions!! Lol

So thats why i was trying to get housing benefits to shoreup my income, so that even if i fail to earn 15% profit per month,
i would still not have to go and live on the streets and starve to death! :( :(

And as for why i put photos of my 6-pack body up on dating websites.. :D

Well as much as you, a bunch of middle aged unsocialable upper class straight men may not enjoy viewing them,
the young lady / teenage girls (over 15s) of today do like that sorta stuff.. :D :p [/B]

I see Spanish seems to have answered it over on ET......

"And as for why i put photos of my 6-pack body up on dating websites..

"Well as much as you, a bunch of middle aged unsocialable upper class straight men may not enjoy viewing them,
the young lady / teenage girls (over 15s) of today do like that sorta stuff.. "

ahh, the youth of today. I'm suprised that's what they go for spanish, because to be fair you look like a right faggot. No doubt you're a real hit with the ladyboys / sausage jockey's mind.

UTB

Last edited:
Been catching up on his thread over on ET this evening. Wow.....Must admit, i didn't think he had it in him.

Is the lagging price thing true?

I use pro real time and Ig index, I always have a lagging price. It can be Ig that is behind or PRT. Yesterday I was shorting the gbp chf, the price moved against me by 50 pips on pro real time, IG didnt move so I got out, then IG moved up so I got back in 50 pips higher! That is a good example though, sometimes I just carnt trade it as there is such a discrepancy between the two...

Everyones alowed a losing trade, shadowninja! lol He did take a loss on that AUD/USD i think. He takes quite a few losses. I guess he DID listen to us in the end!

Ive been around trading forums for a long time and ive never seen anyone make consistent profits so quickly into their trading life. He's turned that £800 or so into about £15,000 in not much time, really. It would be different if he acchieved this through not taking any stops as it would be obvious that he would blow up at some point, but he is taking his hits when he thinks he's wrong.

Chocolate - YesThere are somtimes discrepancies between prices of various brokers/platforms.

What i don't understand, he had a HBOS trade long at 96 stop at 84. Yet it is still open at 56? Correct me spanish if i'm wrong.

Using an $8 stop on a £5 spreadbet. Bit more than the usually quoted 1-2% capital risk !!
Still, if it works for him.....

I shorted oil at $112 then $120 then $130. it went to $147 and I lost a lot. he got lucky. hes a gambler and willl be wiped out soon IMO

As long as he's operating some kind or stop loss the chances of a full on wipout will be slim..

Status
Not open for further replies.