Space stocks

Bubba27

Which companies in the space race are going to be the big winners? and why?

Yesterday I bought Virgin Galactic Holdings.
I heard VGH has a long term plan that is built to last.

and how about Tesla?

Last edited:
I had puts in SPCE, but sold on yesterdays close. Made money, but wish I would have held through today.

I had puts in SPCE, but sold on yesterdays close. Made money, but wish I would have held through today.
How do you think the market will be tomorrow? Friday)

I sold short at $31 and now we are at $22, but I have not bought back yet. I think Galactic may tank towards $12..

How do you think the market will be tomorrow? Friday)

I sold short at $31 and now we are at $22, but I have not bought back yet. I think Galactic may tank towards $12..
Is anyone's guess, but I'm betting it's down again tomorrow. I'm holding QQQ puts, and bought more on the close.

Wonder what the legality is for a company to launch passengers into orbit ,, Is space flight all cleared by NASA? Who regulates space travel laws??

to me it sounds incredibly risky.... a lot can go wrong on space missions.... remember The Challenger???

my bets for SPCE’s next low is $13-17. The 1W chart Stochastic shows it is ready to descend from orbit.....

5 years from now I think VG will not be around and they would sell to another company.. Galactic may be backed by a cool leader and tons of money but it does not seem long term....

Last edited:
Leader in the space? Oh please. What? Not quite yet. You understand that Branson's ships have not even been into orbit yet?

Quick quotes from Wikipedia:

1 "Space Exploration Technologies Corp., trading as SpaceX, is a private American aerospace manufacturer and space transportation services company headquartered in Hawthorne, California. It was founded in 2002 by Elon Musk with the goal of reducing space transportation costs to enable the colonization of Mars. SpaceX has developed several launch vehicles and the Dragon spacecraft. "

2 "The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) is an independent agency of the United States Federal Government responsible for the civilian space program, as well as aeronautics and aerospace research. NASA was established in 1958, succeeding the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (NACA). The new agency was to have a distinctly civilian orientation, encouraging peaceful applications in space science. "

3 "Blue Origin, LLC is an American privately funded aerospace manufacturer and sub-orbital spaceflight services company headquartered in Kent, Washington. Founded in 2000 by Jeff Bezos, the company is led by CEO Bob Smith and is developing technologies to enable private human access to space with the goal to dramatically lower costs and increase reliability. Blue Origin is employing an incremental approach from suborbital to orbital flight, with each developmental step building on its prior work."

4 "Momentus Space offers space tugs like Vigoride-1 also known as VR-1. The first launch planned full-scale Vigoride test mission “Strait of Magellan” is planned for Q3 2020 on the Soyuz rocket. Another planned ride is titled “Amber Road” in December 2020 on the SpaceX dedicated rideshare mission."

And then there is Tesla. Nikola Tesla was a scientific genius who was obsessed with space travel. He worked on a lot of top secret and wild space energy projects. I think that Tesla is going to be the big one for commercial space flights. They are a mature company that is better poised for being the leader of space flights over the long run.

FYI..... Galactic can not take people to "space". Galactic aircrafts do not have what it takes to get into orbit. They just have these supersonic planes that will be flying higher than airplanes.

They are like miniature air jets but with extra room for passengers. Does not sound very safe..... something about Galactic is not fully adding up....

If you want to visit Space, I suggest the other companies and organizations I listed in the post before this one..... especially NASA.. ..those are for actual space travel and space exploration.

In my opinion Galactic has not yet clearly defined with everyone where they are going with their company. ..

Last edited:
In my opinion to be any company dealing in space travel and exploration, they must keep a firm belief or at least openess to concepts about space life, extraterrestrials included. The space race needs to be like that.

Nikola Tesla was like that with wild eyed science programs concerning life on other planets, and he was commission for secret projects.

NASA is a scientific based program that does not mention too much about extraterrestial life, but in reality that is the sole reason for NASA, they just do not proclaim it that much because they have to keep the tin foil hat under wraps.

Life energy exists everywhere. Not just in earth. Life is absolutely everywhere all the time. Einsteins work clearly and repeatedly shows the same conclusion.

This space stock thing has a long long way to go. A long long way to go..