Socco's food for thought..... revisited.

"Wot's he up to now ?"....is the question being asked....

The answer is "missed opportunities"...."or opportunities not to be missed".

Socco banned......

......a self made man who worshipped his own creator.

Never mind eh.....

Who will step forward into his mantle?

Will it be the piety and wit of JTrader or perhaps the prickly perspicacity of theBramble?

Socco banned......

Never mind eh.....

Will it be the piety and wit of JTrader or perhaps the prickly perspicacity of theBramble?

You remind me of some body....

Attachments

• googolddays.JPG
    googolddays.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 360
Socco banned......

Never mind eh.....

Oh no! I just added him to my buddy list as well. Tut! Never mind eh.
No one will ever be able to step into his shoes. (No one would ever want to).
How one person could convey so much with so few words and in absolute clarity is still beyond me!
To say nothing of cleverly touting for another group, while giving absolutely nothing away.

I still want his army of blinkered followers to come forward, (oh, alright then. just one person to come forward and say that his bank balance has improved since joining one of soco's much vaunted clubs with a value for money entrance fee.

Anyone?

Someone?

Come on now. Someone must; simply must have improved their bank balance by following soco?

Come on now. Someone must; simply must have improved their bank balance by following soco?

I have captured for myself some twig-birds with the lure of twigs, and now run a successful twig-bird zoo, generating considerable income from twig-bird tee-shirts and assorted merchandise.

After the unceremonious closure of the above titled thread I have requested a re-opening for those who wish to pay their last respects to the eponymous member.

This is the Foyer where freedom of expression is encouraged!

Oh no! I just added him to my buddy list as well. Tut! Never mind eh.
No one will ever be able to step into his shoes. (No one would ever want to).
How one person could convey so much with so few words and in absolute clarity is still beyond me!
To say nothing of cleverly touting for another group, while giving absolutely nothing away.

I still want his army of blinkered followers to come forward, (oh, alright then. just one person to come forward and say that his bank balance has improved since joining one of soco's much vaunted clubs with a value for money entrance fee.

Anyone?

Someone?

Sure, I'll GLADLY step forward and say that SOCRATES was influential in my progress as a trader in an extremely positive way. He is one of few people in this travesty of a trading forum worth 'listening' to.

Sure, I'll GLADLY step forward and say that SOCRATES was influential in my progress as a trader in an extremely positive way. He is one of few people in this travesty of a trading forum worth 'listening' to.

Another 'thankful' trader posted this...

Attachments

• Socco.png
    Socco.png
    72.7 KB · Views: 543

But has your bank balance increased?

And are you the trader who couldn't grasp what 'Oscar' was saying about placing your stops first???

And if this is such a "travesty of a trading forum"...
Why are you still here?

Whoa hold on! What about a trade for the charity thing. If you have learnt from the grand master (sic) why don't you give us a trade for the charity account?

One trade from you would put us into superstar status straight away wouldn't it.

Come on. The charity is waiting.

How one person could convey so much with so few words and in absolute clarity is still beyond me!?
Yes quite.

On the other hand, for those for whom tounge-in-cheek is not a first language, he also manages the opposite of this on a far more frequent basis.

After the unceremonious closure of the above titled thread I have requested a re-opening for those who wish to pay their last respects to the eponymous member.

It's only for three days, rols. In the meantime, those who would voice their opinions of Albert run the risk of earning a few points themselves, which is, I suppose, why jacinto elected to close the thread in the first place.

There are far more interesting things going on.

Db

And are you the trader who couldn't grasp what 'Oscar' was saying about placing your stops first???

No. :rolleyes:

I am the trader who said this:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=24352&page=6

And if this is such a "travesty of a trading forum"...
Why are you still here?

Certainly not to learn how to trade from people like you. I don't need pretty coloured lines to tell me when to trade.

Whoa hold on! What about a trade for the charity thing. If you have learnt from the grand master (sic) why don't you give us a trade for the charity account?

One trade from you would put us into superstar status straight away wouldn't it.

Come on. The charity is waiting.

Oh yes, the charity...

options said:
It doesn't matter if you fcuk up. It isn't your money

How noble of you...:rolleyes:

It's only for three days, rols. In the meantime, those who would voice their opinions of Albert run the risk of earning a few points themselves, which is, I suppose, why jacinto elected to close the thread in the first place.

There are far more interesting things going on.

Db

I beg to differ.

This is The Foyer and we can speak freely and have no fear of fascist intervention.

I feel a certain degree of amusement with regards to the question of whether or not SOCRATES contributed to an evolution within the mind of any participant of this trading forum in terms of an improved capacity to deliniate market action within a psychological framework that could be defined as being relative to the previous projection that existed, especially considering the true nature of trading, and subsequently as a consequence of that true nature a scarcity of freely available trading knowledge within the public domain that is presented in such a way that "any old tom, dick or harry" can assimilate. However minute an influence, every drop of water that sustains a seeds nourishment towards realising a full bloom shouldn't go unnoticed or be forgotton.

I feel a certain degree of amusement with regards to the question of whether or not SOCRATES contributed to an evolution within the mind of any participant of this trading forum in terms of an improved capacity to deliniate market action within a psychological framework that could be defined as being relative to the previous projection that existed, especially considering the true nature of trading and subsequently as a consequence of that true nature, a scarcity of freely available trading knowledge within the public domain that is presented in such a way that "any old tom, dick or harry" can assimilate. However minute an influence, every drop of water that sustains a seeds nourishment towards realising a full bloom shouldn't go unnoticed or be forgotton.

Your first sentence is worthy of a Kant.

I am inclined to agree.

This is The Foyer and we can speak freely and have no fear of fascist intervention.

Are you implying that the moderators are, in fact, fascists ? :)

Paul