Socco's food for thought..... revisited.

i did, i did!

my trade would have made a good 60% in 2 weeks for the charity account but the mods busted it with a loss - after taking the trade when they realised they didnt understand probabilities. lol

anyway, back to topic...socrates was a twit. i wanted to use an 'a' instead of an 'i', but again, the mods will not let me!

at first i thought he did indeed have some thing to say. then i realised he was a hypocrite. then i realised he never had the character to take a loss, let alone a jibe. then i realised he was a liar with his options trades as they never actually printed. unless of course they only printed in the star chamber so we couldnt see them. soccy was so successful you see, he had his own private exchange where only he was allowed to execute trades on, and if you think that sounds daft, then you really are daft (according to soccy).

im wondering what all the others like that mr charts now think? they always believed him despite the evidence any one with objectivity would have called foul on. bet he feels like a right mug!

soccy did a good job of mugging me for a few months i must admit!

Envy is a very destructive and disabling emotion, my advice to you is to recognise it and try not to succumb to it.

Still waiting for yours son.

You replied, just as expected. Unlike some I don't claim to be an expert. Besides, I trade my own account where if I f#ck up it does matter. I also donate to charity.

In any case, I was going to post a trade in the charity account but "head office" called me away and wouldn't you know it!? The trade I would have made went on to make millions!:LOL:

Envy is a very destructive and disabling emotion, my advice to you is to recognise it and try not to succumb to it.

SOCRATES,

The obvious needs no defence. It is there for all to see and there is nothing the sanctimonious hypocrites can do to erase it.

but "head office" called me away

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: what's it like to answer to a higher authority ? it's been so long i've forgotten :LOL: :rolleyes: :LOL:

The first steps towards...making something of youself....is to get on and do it ....no safety net...the real deal...hilarious you are...and you don't even know it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

but "head office" called me away

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: what's it like to answer to a higher authority ? it's been so long i've forgotten :LOL: :rolleyes: :LOL:

The first steps towards...making something of youself....is to get on and do it ....no safety net...the real deal...hilarious you are...and you don't even know it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You've just made what I wrote even funnier, thanks! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

And you don't have a clue why! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You replied, just as expected. Unlike some I don't claim to be an expert. Besides, I trade my own account where if I f#ck up it does matter. I also donate to charity.

In any case, I was going to post a trade in the charity account but "head office" called me away and wouldn't you know it!? The trade I would have made went on to make millions!:LOL:

Course it did.

Course it did.

sar·casm:
A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

Note to Self:

Nobody here understands it....why am I not surprised :rolleyes:

Sarcasm?

Me?

No, we all believe everything you say.

Envious?

Envious anyone? Hands up. Lets have a tot up...
Okay... So that's just the soco mini me's than.

What's that? Pardon?...

Yes, we know you are too shy to post a trade for the charity account. You lot keep telling yourself how clever you are and just keep making those trades inside your heads.
Must be nice to be multi millionaires.

You just keep on running everyone down, At least soco has some wit. Is that what you aspire too? Keep on learning from soco then. You still have a long way to go.
Lol! trying to be so superior, you can't even post a trade for the charity account. I wonder why?