Socco's food for thought..... revisited.

Just so's we're clear, Socrates was banned for breaking the site guidelines regarding promoting another website; those are the new rules. It was a temporary ban, has now automatically expired an he is free to return whenever he likes. However if it happens again then he will again be automatically banned with no reinstatement - again, those are the rules.

Interestingly, he's actually been on the site today, although he hasn't posted for some time. Perhpas he's just quietly sitting on the sidelines having a chuckle about all the entertainment his temporary ban seems to have caused - isn't that right, Albert?

Just so's we're clear, Socrates was banned for breaking the site guidelines regarding promoting another website; those are the new rules. It was a temporary ban, has now automatically expired an he is free to return whenever he likes. However if it happens again then he will again be automatically banned with no reinstatement - again, those are the rules.

Interestingly, he's actually been on the site today, although he hasn't posted for some time. Perhpas he's just quietly sitting on the sidelines having a chuckle about all the entertainment his temporary ban seems to have caused - isn't that right, Albert?

I wonder :confused: .....have any of the mods actually registered over at that other website.....the only topic of conversation is to run T 2 W down ...and all the members who sail in her....it would'nt surprize me if a lot of it wer'nt liabalous... or infrigment of copywrite or something ....most of what is posted is pasted directly from here :rolleyes:

I wonder :confused: .....have any of the mods actually registered over at that other website.....the only topic of conversation is to run T 2 W down ...and all the members who sail in her....it would'nt surprize me if a lot of it wer'nt liabalous... or infrigment of copywrite or something ....most of what is posted is pasted directly from here :rolleyes:

I've had the odd look-in, yes - can't really see anything that bothers me to be honest. Most of it on the public part is a waste of space. I expect there might be a bit more in the 'premium' bit but as I don't have access I couldn't tell you.

we all know that socrates has no need to promote anything.

i am told that he has been busy taking advatage of the markets, making money, fantastic, lets hope that he shares his secrets

There no secret when it come to the markets.

Ask him whats the lates Rolex on the market.

Whoa hold on! What about a trade for the charity thing. If you have learnt from the grand master (sic) why don't you give us a trade for the charity account?

i did, i did!

my trade would have made a good 60% in 2 weeks for the charity account but the mods busted it with a loss - after taking the trade when they realised they didnt understand probabilities. lol

anyway, back to topic...socrates was a twit. i wanted to use an 'a' instead of an 'i', but again, the mods will not let me!

at first i thought he did indeed have some thing to say. then i realised he was a hypocrite. then i realised he never had the character to take a loss, let alone a jibe. then i realised he was a liar with his options trades as they never actually printed. unless of course they only printed in the star chamber so we couldnt see them. soccy was so successful you see, he had his own private exchange where only he was allowed to execute trades on, and if you think that sounds daft, then you really are daft (according to soccy).

im wondering what all the others like that mr charts now think? they always believed him despite the evidence any one with objectivity would have called foul on. bet he feels like a right mug!

soccy did a good job of mugging me for a few months i must admit!

i did, i did!

[edit]
im wondering what all the others like that mr charts now think?

I'm wondering what all the others think about the so called remaining "experts" on this site. You know... the ones who claim they post useful information. Have you seen the charity account? It's showing losses of around £500 to date!

These two dates only have tumbleweeds rolling about...:LOL:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=26184

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=26148

C'mon experts, show us all how to trade! Hello? Hello? Testing...testing...74,000+ members, so where are all the experts??