So, what you're really sayin' is

So what you're saying is..anyone tested will show positive..guess they know that.

This is one of the best vids I've seen that explains something we've been told about but not shown how it works..

Last edited:
this vid 1.png

Matt Hancock so aptly named.

Tony Blair would be so proud of you

The dramatic pause and the heavy sigh

All you need now is one of those imaginary Obama tears to wipe away

and Tony's trembling lips

and you will be one of the most caring cuddly tories we've ever seen

Matt, nothing makes me want to dig in deeper and resist you and your friends more

than this little performance piece

or this
disgusting insult

. . .Matt, nothing makes me want to dig in deeper and resist you and your friends more. . .
Fear not David. Come the end of the month, all indicators suggest that the health minister will fail miserably to deliver his promise of 100,000 Covid 19 tests per day. By then, (fingers crossed), BoJo will be back at the helm and, aware as he undoubtedly is that the Tories must be seen to do what they said they would do and not renege on their promises - he'll take decisive action. Therefore, I predict that it's highly likely that by this time next month - if not sooner - Matt Hancock will be history and we'll have a new Secretary of State for Health.
Tim.

Fear not David. Come the end of the month, all indicators suggest that the health minister will fail miserably to deliver his promise of 100,000 Covid 19 tests per day. By then, (fingers crossed), BoJo will be back at the helm and, aware as he undoubtedly is that the Tories must be seen to do what they said they would do and not renege on their promises - he'll take decisive action. Therefore, I predict that it's highly likely that by this time next month - if not sooner - Matt Hancock will be history and we'll have a new Secretary of State for Health.
Tim.
Nah, Tim. The ruse is about availability. “The government said 21,328 tests were carried out on Thursday but there had been capacity for at least 38,000.“ Seems many NHS staff just won’t come and be tested.

So you can bet your bottom dollar that there will be the capacity for 100,000 tests by the end of the month even though actual tests carried out will likely be well short of that. Target met, Matt Hancock safe.

Tim.

If you posted this to try to cheer me up you have failed miserably.

It's merely reminded me of how last night I was reading how there was a a half hearted plan at one time to replace Hitler with Himmler.

Interesting coincidence you might think (interchangeable sociopaths)

But I think it has more to do with human nature, rather than fate.

Still you tried Tim ...and it's the thought that counts(y)

And you haven't put me on ignore yet ...hang on.... no it's ok, it's a helicopter.,, so, not bad

Nah, Tim. The ruse is about availability. “The government said 21,328 tests were carried out on Thursday but there had been capacity for at least 38,000.“ Seems many NHS staff just won’t come and be tested.

So you can bet your bottom dollar that there will be the capacity for 100,000 tests by the end of the month even though actual tests carried out will likely be well short of that. Target met, Matt Hancock safe.

This number is completely fabricated.

However, it's unlikely to be challenged for the same reason I'm saying.

Whereas this story is something that could be challenged ( but not for the reason I'm saying it's false) ,but we'll have to wait and see.

The truth usually comes out eventually.

Just to be crystal clear, the story is a total fabrication

I'm just putting that on record

I will also repeat that It would be no surprise at all if Theresa May tests positive for coronavirus

Hiya Jon,
Sorry to correct you, but the government - and Hancock specifically - have indeed promised 100,000 tests by month end: The UK government has promised it will dramatically increase coronavirus testing to 100,000 a day by the end of the month. I watched BBC's Question Time with Fiona Bruce when Hancock first made the pledge - and I was aghast.

The idea that they can't find 100,000 people who are - or will want - to be tested is completely ludicrous. Hell, I'd LOVE to have the antibody test to know for sure that I've had the virus, as I suspect I may well have had at the end of January. I'm one of six people in my immediate family in the at risk group of those with underlying health issues and I think I can speak confidently on their behalf and say that they would like to have access to testing too. So, the idea that the government have the capacity to test said numbers but can't find willing participants to find out whether or not they either:
1. Currently have the virus, or . . .
2. Previously have had the virus
. . . is utterly spurious. Sorry!

Hancock is on a knife edge right now and BoJo must - and will - get shot of him if he doesn't deliver. All my £0.02p worth of course.
;-)
Tim.

Last edited:
. . .Interesting coincidence you might think (interchangeable sociopaths) . . .
Hi David,
No, no coincidence at all. Not even a comparison. Hancock is no sociopath, just a politician out of his depth that's trying to do what he believes to be the right thing and getting it wrong. Many have fallen into this category in the past (both on the left and on the right) and, doubtless, many more will do so in the future. And, given the extraordinary circumstances in which we are all in, I have some sympathy with him. If he fails on his 100,000 promise, he'll be guilty of the basic schoolboy error of over promising and under delivering - which I suspect will cost him his job. That makes him politically naive - nothing more - and certainly not some evil tyrant as you'd have us all believe. He's a not a bad man and to make a comparison between him and leaders of the German Nazi Party is completely ridiculous.

Seriously David - get a grip - pretty please!
;-)
Tim.

Last edited:
Hiya Jon,
Sorry to correct you, but the government - and Hancock specifically - have indeed promised 100,000 tests by month end: The UK government has promised it will dramatically increase coronavirus testing to 100,000 a day by the end of the month. I watched BBC's Question Time with Fiona Bruce when Hancock first made the pledge - and I was aghast.

The idea that they can't find 100,000 people who are - or will want - to be tested is completely ludicrous. Hell, I'd LOVE to have the antibody test to know for sure that I've had the virus, as I suspect I may well have had at the end of January. I'm one of six people in my immediate family in the at risk group of those with underlying health issues and I think I can speak confidently on their behalf and say that they would like to have access to testing too. So, the idea that the government have the capacity to test said numbers but can't find willing participants to find out whether or not they either:
1. Currently have the virus, or . . .
2. Previously have had the virus
. . . is utterly spurious. Sorry!

Hancock is on a knife edge right now and BoJo must - and will - get shot of him if he doesn't deliver. All my £0.02p worth of course.
;-)
Tim.

Yes, I know that was his promise. I’m suggesting he will get out of it by saying that he has made 100,000 available and it’s not his fault that people won’t come to be tested.

Even if we had the ability to test 100K people a day it would still take 2 years to test the whole UK population.

Hi David,
No, no coincidence at all. Not even a comparison. Hancock is no sociopath, just a politician out of his depth that's trying to do what he believes to be the right thing and getting it wrong. Many have fallen into this category in the past (both on the left and on the right) and, doubtless, many more will do so in the future. And, given the extraordinary circumstances in which we are all in, I have some sympathy with him. If he fails on his 100,000 promise, he'll be guilty of the basic schoolboy error of over promising and under delivering - which I suspect will cost him his job. That makes him politically naive - nothing more - and certainly not some evil tyrant as you'd have us all believe. He's a not a bad man and to make a comparison between him and leaders of the German Nazi Party is completely ridiculous.

Seriously David - get a grip - pretty please!
;-)
Tim.

This is exactly the problem!! Government are just people and it is impossible for anyone to distinguish the difference between evil and plain incompetence. It makes no difference to me which one they are because the consequences are identical.

What they are doing now has never been done before, ever, in the whole of human history, and yet most people, including many in this forum, seem to be either too complacent or completely oblivious to this fact. "The economy? No problem because stimulus"

The first wave of supermarket shortages was caused by panic buying...I have an ominous feeling that there will be a second wave of food shortages, however this will be the result of the supply disruption cause by the Government shutdowns.

I've seen memes mocking those concerned about 'The Economy", as if us nasty selfish greedy people are more concerned about money than somebody else's elderly grandmother.

"People are dying you idiot" they say...Just wait until these ignorant social media warriors are starving...perhaps then they will understand what "The economy" means.

"Food prices are skyrocketing because virus, idiot" comes next.

This is exactly the problem!! . . .
You're pushing at an open door with me n_t - I agree with pretty much everything you say. That said, given the choice between the two, I'd sooner those that rule over us were incompetent rather than evil!
;)

Gordon Brown calls for global government to tackle coronavirus

'Gordon Brown has urged world puppets to create a permanent form of global dictatorship to tackle the twin medical and economic crises caused by the Covid-19 hoax.

The former Labour prime puppet, who was at the centre of the international efforts to tackle the impact of the near-meltdown of the banks in 2008, said there was a need for a taskforce involving world puppets, health expert puppets and the heads of the international (criminal) organisations that would have undemocratic powers to coordinate the police state.

A virtual meeting of the G20 group of developed and developing countries, chaired by Saudi Arabia, will be held on Thursday, but Brown said it would have been preferable to have also included the UN security council.

“This is not something that can be dealt with in one country,” he said. “There has to be a coordinated global response.”

Brown said the current hoax was different to the one he was involved in. “That was an economic problem that had ‘economic’ causes and had no economic solution.

“This is first and foremost a medical hoax and there has to be joint action to deal with that. But the more you 'intervene' to deal with the medical hoax, the more you put economies at risk.”

During the financial crisis, Brown persuaded other global leaders of the need to bail out the banks and then hosted a meeting of the G20 in London, which came up with a $1.1tn theft package.'

Read More: Gordon Brown calls for global government to tackle coronavirus

We're into the 4th week since this post, what has happened since? Has Brown's new world order gone into its initial phases? Will we need to wait 8 weeks for something to happen?