Sniper Forex System

That's why in order to avoid the whipsaws you need to buy my super dupper system for the low amount of 997 USD :cheesy:

do you want these?
lamborghini-gallardo-superleggera-01-03-07.jpg

Buy now! And only this weekend, I will make a one time life discount... since i'm a good friend what was 997USD you can have it for only 599 USD :clap:

I'll take 4 :)

Hooya,
I can't think of anything I like least. The system is as good a system as you are likely to find out there. It is really good at catching the trends, but like any system, the ranging markets are hard on it. Even on ranging, most times the stop outs are at a minimal pip loss.
Regards,
Kent

Thanks. Anyone else?

The thing is the tigger lines and the trend B signals are quite easy to work out which standard "indicators" they are. not so easy withe Tend A signal but its questionable whether you need both. But I do like the way the indicators are dispalyed in sniper forex....looks very tidy.

Did anybody trade this morning buy on the GBP/USD at all ?

The lines have changed colour and the indicators are both blue.....but dont want to part with my money esp when the 4H chart is so firmly on the downside !!!

Any thoughts on taking this trade ???

The lines have changed colour and the indicators are both blue.....but dont want to part with my money esp when the 4H chart is so firmly on the downside !!!

I personally never take a trade against a trend. Tends to relieve you of your pips.
That's just me.
In my opinion, this is wave b of an a-b-c correction of the previous trend up, so it will be relatively short lived. I am trading the 4H chart so, no entry for me, anyway.

Kent

By the way, for those that were complaining the stats from Gumrai I think or was it greenfield, the stats from openoffice...

I think he had since April an average of 22 pips per day correct? I don't know if he's calculating only the trading days or full month days.

Anyways I took liberty to calculate my average pip profit per day assuming 22 days per month.

Across 9 currencies I've had since May 6634 pips in profit.

Divide that across 9 currencies means 737 pips per currency. 6 months have gone by so 6*22-4(this week's trading days) dividing 737 pips by 128 trading days, gives me an average of 5 pips per day per pair.

Clearly sniper fx has 22 pips in profit per day(I still don't know if its 22 trading days permonth or not) while my 5 pips should be multiplied by 9 giving me 45 pips per day, i think the comparison is definitely worth to put it into perspective.

Note: Also Gumrai is using 1H time frame I think while I use 4H and upwards so that may have an influence to his bigger pip per day average...

average of 22 pips per day? on GU?

what would you pay to make 60 pips, ON AVERAGE. per day?

all the techniques, systems, are already in place to achieve this.
its all there. on this thread.

average of 22 pips per day? on GU?

what would you pay to make 60 pips, ON AVERAGE. per day?

all the techniques, systems, are already in place to achieve this.
its all there. on this thread.

i would say 60 pips on average per day is a hell of a system...

Hi wembleyboy,

I have switched to 4H as well as I got fed up with the whipsaw on the 1H. So I haven't taken that GU 1H trade.

Anyone take the short Guppy 4H trade on Friday?

Hi wembleyboy,

I have switched to 4H as well as I got fed up with the whipsaw on the 1H. So I haven't taken that GU 1H trade.

Well, as a matter of fact, i did, but closed it out before end of NY session for a few pips profit. Went back in on the Sunday open. Went to 95 pips profit and then wave b started and went -112 this morning, at the present at -23 and looking good. I estimate that it has about 330 pips to run before the correction is complete.
No, I didn't use the sniper dot for my s/l, would have been hit on wave b. Set it at 152.00 to ride out the correction. Was weird on the very tight s/l that Sniper set on this trade. So I widened it considerably. With out my knowledge of elliott wave theory, I would have not known what to expect and would have been stopped out.
Regards,
Kent
:)

for anyone that for example doesn't have much time and even the 4H charts take too much time but don't want to trade the Dailies as well, you can trade in MT4 whatever you'd like.

5H, 6H or even 7H charts.... i advise though to be a divisor of 24 or else the candle close times will be changing non stop. if you want to have a close of candle always at same time for example use 6H, 8H or 12H.

Here's an example of an 8H chart.

Just go here: http://codebase.mql4.com/276

Attachments

• 6h.gif
    6h.gif
    68.7 KB · Views: 273
On restarting SNIPER after a long break I see that SNIPPER website results are only posted up to may 2009.. How is progress since then , and is support still available from Sniper @ Gary. ??

On restarting SNIPER after a long break I see that SNIPPER website results are only posted up to may 2009.. How is progress since then , and is support still available from Sniper @ Gary. ??

Explorer,
Yes support is still available from Gary, and the summer was a little slow, but trends have been good for the last 6 weeks or so. Dive on in, the water is great!
Regards,
Kent

for anyone that for example doesn't have much time and even the 4H charts take too much time but don't want to trade the Dailies as well, you can trade in MT4 whatever you'd like.

5H, 6H or even 7H charts.... i advise though to be a divisor of 24 or else the candle close times will be changing non stop. if you want to have a close of candle always at same time for example use 6H, 8H or 12H.

Here's an example of an 8H chart.

Just go here: http://codebase.mql4.com/276

Sal,
After you brought this up, I got to looking at a couple of mt4 installs from different brokers, and this option has been available in scripts, all along. Just didn't know it existed. This guy just gives you the instructions for getting it up and rolling.
Kent

hi guys

Q? - what is the difference between the commercial and non commercial Sniper forex
- i do have thoughts of getting it , now $197 from 297...any advice before i part with my fortune ?

hi guys

Q? - what is the difference between the commercial and non commercial Sniper forex
- i do have thoughts of getting it , now $197 from 297...any advice before i part with my fortune ?

I don't know what you mean by the commercial and non commercial Sniper forex. Where did you read about this?

hi guys

Billie,
As far as I know, the difference is about $2800.00. But would be a good idea to ask Gary personally via email.
Kent

Hi wembleyboy,

So how goes the 4H trading? Personally, I am hooked.
Kent

So how goes the 4H trading? Personally, I am hooked.
Kent

I took a the signal on the 4h EUR/USD and had been a much better trade for me not been in and so often I think that I will stick to longer time frames.....at the same time ensuring that I keep a trailing stop loss...to lock in those all important pips. ;)