Sniper Forex System

Well as I currently sit in another -50 pips (taken on the GU at 19:00 alpari UK time) I am telling you sniper lovers that i will be sticking by this system and I know it cannot predict the future, no system can...Its just I dont like claims being made that cant be backed up---->not saying they havent been, but only time will tell.. Ps. How do I upload charts?

gangsta I don't know your background or anything, but have you considered trading larger time frames?

I did trade Sniper for a few times but under 4H charts... a lot less stressful and whipsaw.

Believe me it works, sniper is like any other trend following system. 40-50% win ratio but a profit factor of 2+ or more.

In July for example, I remember having 13!!! losses in a row more or less. I lost around 10% of my account... after that string of losses, the next 5 trades or something each one was a move of 400-500 pips all in a row

If you feel uncomfortable with trend following methods, then you probably should seek a strategy with higher win/loss ratios ?

breakfast trade

ha a signal long, I'm on my breakfast, hope this trade can pay for the breakfast and my hotel room today :D

looks like we buy again on the top DT in this case

but never know

cheers

MPC Meeting Minutes

I go out here, at 1.65 , thats enough for two days in the hotel :clap:

( I don't tell you how expensive it is here ) :LOL:

will wait on the sideline and look for this news what happend

cheers

Attachments

• hotel21oct.JPG
    hotel21oct.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 183
Just to say that GBPUSD with the 4H charts this last trade is up 645 pips now with Sniper

Hi Sal,

Yes I can see that :)

However my main issue with using the 4H is the exit. I would also prefer to use 4H as I agree it would mean less screen watching however the late exit is a problem for me. There is probably a way to mitigate this though (maybe by using a different trailing stop?) and I may look into it. If anyone else has any ideas in this area I would be very interested to hear them!

Thanks

but

Just to say that GBPUSD with the 4H charts this last trade is up 645 pips now with Sniper

:) but really thats will may help to motivate some newbie, but tell me please a longer statistic, but I forgot you say you don't trade sniper :LOL: then you have to tell your sys also.

and if you make bigger winner sure you will have also bigger loss, I think if H4 is more profitable then H1 gary will tell us that and change his rules.

so not make confuse people that follow the rules please. I think it's not helpfull to take the bigger timeframe, then also you have to change the tradingtime.
you last long will start at around 4:00 alpari time, short at 18 of september around 0:00 alpari time and so on.

cheers

Last edited:
I agree with eagle..stating the 4h chart is confusing because thats not what sniper is about! Elliot wave may also be good for some but again, not what sniper is about: Didnt the EW predict the cable to be going south?!

Well after a late night stressing over money issues, I woke up late and therefore missed the sniper trade LOL, the only good one this week! Thats the way it goes, but on the plus site I have decided that using sniper in conjuction with Forex Profit Monster and entering only when both agree seems like it will filter the bad trades.

Check the pics, FPM had two trades that agreed with snipes and they were the good uns.

Attachments

• sniper.gif
    sniper.gif
    23 KB · Views: 201
  • fpm.gif
    fpm.gif
    34.2 KB · Views: 239
:) but really thats will may help to motivate some newbie, but tell me please a longer statistic, but I forgot you say you don't trade sniper :LOL: then you have to tell your sys also.

and if you make bigger winner sure you will have also bigger loss, I think if H4 is more profitable then H1 gary will tell us that and change his rules.

so not make confuse people that follow the rules please. I think it's not helpfull to take the bigger timeframe, then also you have to change the tradingtime.
you last long will start at around 4:00 alpari time, short at 18 of september around 0:00 alpari time and so on.

cheers

Gary is a day trader, but have you ever heard that the big money is made on bigger time frames? This holds true for trend following methods, Sniper included. Sure your value per pip will be less than in the 1H charts due to the bigger stops, but you can expect less whipsaw...

I've already posted several times my system in here... lot of graphs.

I trade 4H charts and up. These are the time frames I trade: 4H, 8H, 2D and weekly. (2D is 2Days charts, meaning 1 candle is 2 days of prices). 8H charts for me are the best though. good solid trends, and time wise is very good I check at 00 when I go to bed, at 8AM when I'm about to get out of the house and then at 4PM... time wise is to me the best, while having a good relation to trades taken.

Sniper is not only about 1H charts... it's a trend following method so it works on any time frame (lower timeframes don't expect to work much because there's a lot of noise in there) but the bigger the time frame, the more powerful is the trend.

you can go to my website in the signature and then look for the labels and press the SYSTEM label...

or here: http://www.mybullmarket.org/search/label/System

lot of charts there from my system

Last edited:
I agree with eagle..stating the 4h chart is confusing because thats not what sniper is about! Elliot wave may also be good for some but again, not what sniper is about: Didnt the EW predict the cable to be going south?!

Well after a late night stressing over money issues, I woke up late and therefore missed the sniper trade LOL, the only good one this week! Thats the way it goes, but on the plus site I have decided that using sniper in conjuction with Forex Profit Monster and entering only when both agree seems like it will filter the bad trades.

Check the pics, FPM had two trades that agreed with snipes and they were the good uns.

you don't have to worry , agree to the rules at this news you have not to stay in this trade , thats was a major news and gary say: " if you in profit close" and I remember last month we had a bad movement after this news agains the trade direction was endet in a loss

cheers

Tf

Gary is a day trader, but have you ever heard that the big money is made on bigger time frames? ......

you can go to my website in the signature and then look for the labels and press the SYSTEM label...

you right on bigger timeframe you can make big $$, but only if you have already big $$.

the prob for the most trader they follow threads like this is, they need to make $$, same I for living but don't have a big capital.

so in this case you can trade only daytrading , you make your trades by a small SL and so you can if you have a good mm make $$ .

it is all for $$ , the pips also same gary everytime write is only for advertising the important thing is $$

and there it is for small capital not easy to compound and living from the winner at longer TF, it's more easy at small TF , but also a lot of more work!!

I for my self have the goal, to have 5 accounts and let run 5 system so I reduce my risk if every system run different in the market, and have low maintenance if TF is H4
but now I have only two and fill the next so I have to stay at H1 and lower ;)

thanks for you links, I will take an eye on that

cheers

i don't agree... I just look at system in terms of expectancy not absolute money value. What i do find is that longer terms such as 4H or dailies have a bigger expectancy. Then we have to weigh the opportunity cost to the expectancy... how many trades are issued versus the expectancy per trade.

What I find most the times is somewhere in between 1H and Dailies are the most effective, hence me choosing 4H mostly.

Don't tell me bigger timeframes is for people with big capital, 4H charts can give you PLENTY of trades. Last year I had 500 trades in the 4H charts... is that too little?

With a system that delivers an average expectancy of 70 cents per dollar risked, we're talking of 350USD at the end of the year.

And don't underestimate the power of compounding ;)

How much?

i don't agree... I just look at system in terms of expectancy not absolute money value. What i do find is that longer terms such as 4H or dailies have a bigger expectancy. Then we have to weigh the opportunity cost to the expectancy... how many trades are issued versus the expectancy per trade.

What I find most the times is somewhere in between 1H and Dailies are the most effective, hence me choosing 4H mostly.

Don't tell me bigger timeframes is for people with big capital, 4H charts can give you PLENTY of trades. Last year I had 500 trades in the 4H charts... is that too little?

With a system that delivers an average expectancy of 70 cents per dollar risked, we're talking of 350USD at the end of the year.

And don't underestimate the power of compounding ;)

you increase you account in % by this 500trades? thats is the ?

if you tell me and divide per 12 month then you will see if you can make a living from a account size of xxk

cheers

you increase you account in % by this 500trades? thats is the ?

if you tell me and divide per 12 month then you will see if you can make a living from a account size of xxk

cheers

if it has positive expectancy in 500 trades you bet you increase the account... if not, either you calculated expectancy wrong and you don't have any edge, or you're not following the system...

one more?

if it has positive expectancy in 500 trades you bet you increase the account... if not, either you calculated expectancy wrong and you don't have any edge, or you're not following the system...

may you missunderstand my ?

expectancy that mean for me it may will , but I want know real what it bring for you in the last year to trade H4 and higher I no want proof a account file I believe if you tell me:)

by sniper I see results, last year if you risk 2% per trade you will make ~ 185% or at a10k account you have per month ~ 1500 thats a facts for a H1 account, you can proof that also near if you backtest

cheers

there is someone that can modify sniper forex ea v3 to fit with stp 5 digits broker? because i have an error... it says invalid stops occur

may you missunderstand my ?

expectancy that mean for me it may will , but I want know real what it bring for you in the last year to trade H4 and higher I no want proof a account file I believe if you tell me:)

by sniper I see results, last year if you risk 2% per trade you will make ~ 185% or at a10k account you have per month ~ 1500 thats a facts for a H1 account, you can proof that also near if you backtest

cheers

Since i don't trade Sniper I cannot tell you with live accounts how much would've gained... but I left here already a few results in backtesting without the repainting issues.

The results were 370% with an average leverage of 1.2x's the value of your account. So if you had 100k in your account the average size of trading was 1.2 lots, etc...

Win trades vs losing trades 47% and Win loss ratio 2.5 if i remember correctly

Good to see you all making pips with sniper. It has been great even on Monthly TF.
I took long when dinosaurs were grazing in front of my widow, and gues what???
They have eaten trough my cable, and I lost the connection.
Can anybody let me know how the trade have gone. I have put SL 2light years in the future, just to be on the safe side.

Nice post sally. After alot of studying, 4h sniper filters alot.

yup that's my opinion... since the cable is volatile is still very prone to much noise on H1 and much whipsaw... so higher timeframes may help.

2be are you kidding, I actually am developing a system for monthly charts ;) still in early development but monthly charts are a pretty good way to trade as well