Sniper Forex System

Hi guys, what pairs is everyone finding profitable? Just set mine up and currently got the EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDGPY and EURGBP charts open.

I find GBPUSD and GBPJPY profitable. Never had much luck with EURUSD. Anything GBP related there is profit to be had.

Here is my latest attempt to count EURUSD. Seems to be pretty close, but as always, only time will resolve the count correctly.
The magenta horizontal lines define the top and bottom of wave 4, which the correction should terminate in, in the lower portion of wave 4. Common EW guidelines. As the chart indicates, we should have somewhere in the neighborhood of 900-1000 pips of correction to go. Could be a few more, but probably not less than about 900.
Would certainly be nice to capture all of those! :LOL:
Regards,
Kent

thanks for your analysis kent

what do you think about GBPCHF. It has fallen 900 pips since this month alone. I have a feeling that I will continue falling. I am short GBPCHF @ 1.6400

FD Trader, do you use THV system? could you give a quick intro to that. i.e. whats it all about? They have 10,000+ posts about that and it will take forever to understand them all. So curious what that system is all about. Please let me know.

I don't use THV system, I just read in this forum about it.
I will try version 3.
However with sniper forex I can work very well,and you?

I don't use THV system, I just read in this forum about it.
I will try version 3.
However with sniper forex I can work very well,and you?
I use sniper as well but the trouble is whenever we get alert with sniper I'm not sure whether to take it or not. So I'm looking for additional system to confirm the alerts. So far I have been learning about candle patterns, support/resistance (fibs), 60 SMA on different TF and now learning EW. EW seems to be good bet but to learn and put it to real account will take months. I tried Elwave to indicate which wave we are on but it was such a waste of money. So I have gone back to basics and learning EW. Until I master myself with EW I'm looking for some system in the short term to confirm sniper alerts. EW and sniper is a very good combination if you ask me.

I use sniper as well but the trouble is whenever we get alert with sniper I'm not sure whether to take it or not. So I'm looking for additional system to confirm the alerts. So far I have been learning about candle patterns, support/resistance (fibs), 60 SMA on different TF and now learning EW. EW seems to be good bet but to learn and put it to real account will take months. I tried Elwave to indicate which wave we are on but it was such a waste of money. So I have gone back to basics and learning EW. Until I master myself with EW I'm looking for some system in the short term to confirm sniper alerts. EW and sniper is a very good combination if you ask me.

hi F1F
I know of site with good free indicators that works with sniper. They gives signal that is confirmed by sniper few bars after. Send me a pm I will send u the link

hi F1F
I know of site with good free indicators that works with sniper. They gives signal that is confirmed by sniper few bars after. Send me a pm I will send u the link[/QUOTE

the site also has an indicator called ElliotWaveOscillator, probably based EW theory.
If you want to know the site send me a PM.

Hi guys, what pairs is everyone finding profitable? Just set mine up and currently got the EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDGPY and EURGBP charts open.

Hi,
I have found that GBPJPY, GBPUSD, and USDJPY are the most profitable for me, in the order listed. If you are new to SNIPER, then be sure and trade demo for a while until you get proficient with the system. Adhere to money management rules very strictly.

Regards,
Kent

Hi,
I have found that GBPJPY, GBPUSD, and USDJPY are the most profitable for me, in the order listed. If you are new to SNIPER, then be sure and trade demo for a while until you get proficient with the system. Adhere to money management rules very strictly.

Regards,
Kent

Hi Kent, good observation about GBP/JPY. Have to pay more attention to this pair.

thanks for your analysis kent

what do you think about GBPCHF. It has fallen 900 pips since this month alone. I have a feeling that I will continue falling. I am short GBPCHF @ 1.6400

Well, to be honest I haven't even looked at it, and probably won't. I have found for me, that if I try to work with more than 3 pairs, then it really takes up too much of my time trying to keep up with them. The 3 that I listed above are the ones that I prefer. Spreads have a lot to do with that, as well as profit potential.

Hello
Is the Sniper Forex EA alerter an Robot who takes the trades or is he only gives signals when enter exit ... ?

Hello
Is the Sniper Forex EA alerter an Robot who takes the trades or is he only gives signals when enter exit ... ?

The system just gives signals, however one poster here has/is developing an EA to work with sniper. If you look back over the posts you will find details and the attachment to download.
I haven't used it myself, but FX_Eagle is using it.

Hello

Yes i have the original sniper indikators. What is the recommend Stop loss and take profit?

I'm a bit confused, if you have the sniper system, then you would know that it's not a trading robot. :confused:
You would also have the instructions with how to set the stoploss.

Link to the Home Page of Sniperforex...Is this the system that you have??

Forex Trading System, Forex Trend Trading System, forex Online Trading System MT4 - Sniper Forex

I know that the sniper forex is not an robot i thought that the Sniper Forex EA alerter is an robot of the sniper forex system.
I have read the instruction and the take profit is 100 pips but i think it is to high and i asked what is the recommend takeprofit in this forum.
Sorry but my englisch is not so good.

I know that the sniper forex is not an robot i thought that the Sniper Forex EA alerter is an robot of the sniper forex system.
I have read the instruction and the take profit is 100 pips but i think it is to high and i asked what is the recommend takeprofit in this forum.
Sorry but my englisch is not so good.

Hi john

Gary recommends dividing your lot in 5 parts and taking profit at different levels i.e.
25 pips , 50 pips, 75 pips, 100 pips and the last one to follow the trend.
One trader on this board Greenfield has a variation of this method , he trade 2 lots :
first one he take profit at 75 pips and the second lot he ride the trend until stopped.

A quick question: if all indicators match (e.g. all blue + up arrow appears), do you:
a) wait until the candle closes and take the trade only if the indies stil match, or
b) open the position immediately?

A quick question: if all indicators match (e.g. all blue + up arrow appears), do you:
a) wait until the candle closes and take the trade only if the indies stil match, or
b) open the position immediately?

I will typically wait a few minutes to see if there will be any kind of a retrace before I go in, but the answer is B for me also

Is this the same Almandine from Donna's forum?
Kent

I will typically wait a few minutes to see if there will be any kind of a retrace before I go in, but the answer is B for me also

Is this the same Almandine from Donna's forum?
Kent

Thanks for the answer.
Yes, I am Almandine on Donna's forum and on all Forex forums.