Sniper Forex System

double checked mine and it is sitting at 141.44, then -10, 141.34 Broker difference may be the issue here. The trade didn't even get to the stop dot, much less below it. You may want to reduce the size of your indicator windows at the bottom of your chart to get a better look on your chart.
I honestly cannot elaborate on the difference of the stops.
Kent

I don't quite understand this difference. This is from Alpari charts and definitely shows the stop as different to yours :confused:

I changed the sniper stop dots to white s that they are easily seen - please remember, right click and open in new tab/window, otherwise you get a stupid small image

Attachments

• Jap.JPG
    Jap.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
GumRai, your chart matches mine precisely to the smallest decimal. Also Alpari (UK).

If the long finally gets going, do we try to enter again?

GumRai, your chart matches mine precisely to the smallest decimal. Also Alpari (UK).

If the long finally gets going, do we try to enter again?

Hello PJL and all

I will not be going long on GBPYEN PAIR because the overall trend is down. I will rather wait for a short signal .

I don't quite understand this difference. This is from Alpari charts and definitely shows the stop as different to yours :confused:

I changed the sniper stop dots to white s that they are easily seen - please remember, right click and open in new tab/window, otherwise you get a stupid small image

GR,

maybe kent is using Alpari US and you are using Alpari UK. They may be a difference between the price feeds because they are probably using different servers.

Excuse Guys, I am an intruder - not in this trade but noticed that some of you are long since a.m. If so, at 12.30 GMT the price was 142.30. You should have got out then. Now 1403 GMT, it is 141.53 and going down. Your stop loss 141.34 ...means you entered trade couple hours ago which was touched 30 min ago.

As I said, If my comments are out of context, kindly excuse.

Have a Profitable Day,

Vilas.

GR,

maybe kent is using Alpari US and you are using Alpari UK. They may be a difference between the price feeds because they are probably using different servers.

Using a different server, but not Alpari, Forex.com UK.
Kent

Excuse Guys, I am an intruder - not in this trade but noticed that some of you are long since a.m. If so, at 12.30 GMT the price was 142.30. You should have got out then. Now 1403 GMT, it is 141.53 and going down. Your stop loss 141.34 ...means you entered trade couple hours ago which was touched 30 min ago.

As I said, If my comments are out of context, kindly excuse.

Have a Profitable Day,

Vilas.

Vilas,
Being a die hard Sniper fan, I will be stopped out in a loss or profit. trading the system is imperative. Take the good with the bad. Luckily, the last move down missed my s/l by 3 pips and has since moved up. I feel that this trade will utimately play out to the positive, so am staying in. Thanks, for your input.
Kent

long signal

we have a long signal at
28 Sep 21:43 Enter Long at 1.59025
but I enter this trade only if it will jump over the resistance at ~1.5930
now at the end of the month I very carefully not will let it eat my profit.

in this case I also take a look at the profx system that show also nice the resistance.

no will predict , but think for a longer consolidation periode after this down move, may before a down again

will wait first at the sidelinie and observe :cool:

cheers

we have a long signal at
28 Sep 21:43 Enter Long at 1.59025
but I enter this trade only if it will jump over the resistance at ~1.5930
now at the end of the month I very carefully not will let it eat my profit.

in this case I also take a look at the profx system that show also nice the resistance.

no will predict , but think for a longer consolidation periode after this down move, may before a down again

will wait first at the sidelinie and observe :cool:

cheers

fx eagle,

did you buy pro fx 2.0 ? and if yes how do you compare it to sniper?

OK, everything's blue again on GBPJPY. Can we jump in again, or have we missed this one?

fx eagle,

did you buy pro fx 2.0 ? and if yes how do you compare it to sniper?

new2fx,

yes, but this is only a tool in my box, I'm not a good programer in mt4, so I have to use the tools from the market, and I check if it can help I will use it.

I let it run also at H1 and follow the manual.
I will see all indis confirm the long, the funny is this arrow at the actual candle is now gone so it repaint at the actual candle, but anyway indi profx03 and 04 not agree the long and we below the resistance.

cheers

Thanks for the reply newfx. Is this advice based on your experience, or is it what we should do if we are following the system correctly?

This is my first day with Sniper Fx, and I'm trying to follow the rules. My instinct, like yours, is to jump in (above the resistance around 142.20) ...

Thanks for the reply newfx. Is this advice based on your experience, or is it what we should do if we are following the system correctly?

This is my first day with Sniper Fx, and I'm trying to follow the rules. My instinct, like yours, is to jump in (above the resistance around 142.20) ...

trust the system. if you are following sniper then you will buy.

follow the rules !

PJL,

same I told before, follow the rules will profitable.

but for me in this case it is a classic pic in this chart, and I have at the end of this month enough pips = $$$$, I not will more or less :cheesy:

I'm not greedy, give me from every move a third and all other for the other traders,
I forget who said that, but was a great trader long time ago :cheesy:

Oh I see you write 142.20, that mean you trade the gbpjpy, I mean only cable, and if you new at sniper may you only first trade the cable , then this sys is for this pair optimize.

Last edited:
GBP/Yen.

Vilas,
Being a die hard Sniper fan, I will be stopped out in a loss or profit. trading the system is imperative. Take the good with the bad. Luckily, the last move down missed my s/l by 3 pips and has since moved up. I feel that this trade will utimately play out to the positive, so am staying in. Thanks, for your input.
Kent

Just returned and glad to note that the pair has touched 142 again. So, Good Luck.

How long have you used Sniper ? Shall thank you to indicate what sort of results.
I am trying to see which does better Pro FX or Sniper. Funny thing, all Newbies seem to score 400 and 500 pips a week with ProFX while the more experienced traders are silent ! I will be more than glad with results like that but ....

Cheers.

Vilas.