Sniper Forex System

Hi all,
I've updated the results for September so far. Hope that everyone agrees with the figures. (Right click image and open in new tab/window)

Also attached an excel spreadsheet with the results. ..............

Hello GumRai,
That's really good. Keep up the good work!
I think that the figures I give will never be quite the same. Your data is 'pure' as it were. With my figures, they are the trades exactly as I enter. Sometimes when there is a fast moving market, by the time my trade gets through, my entry point may be quite a distance from the point in the spreadsheet you've put together.

Also, sometimes a decision has to be made which goes against Sniper rules, i.e. there have been a few occasions when I've looked first thing (in the UK) and have seen that in theory a trade should be closed. But when it looks like the trade may actually be picking up and going favourably, I've stayed in (as in the trade 2/3 Sept).

Also, some of Sniper's rules are not exact – we've already discussed the variation in Sls on this thread – it's possible to get a very different result depending on which is used. Another example is the rule - “The long red candle (above) before the red arrow is very long, over 170 pips, it is not advisable to enter in a situation such as this when the candle/s preceding the arrow is very long. This often happens around major news releases.” I didn't enter yesterday's trade (long) – the preceding candle was 106. What I am saying is that different Sniper traders would make different decisions. As it happened, shortly after that trade appeared, figures from the US came out which I took to be favourable to the £, so I took it. I'm glad I did – I'm up 70 at the moment.

All this is only relevant of course to those people who are adhering to the Sniper rules. Obviously, there are lots of discussions here on amending and applying the rules – quite rightly so.
Bye,

EA Alerter

Hi,
find attached new EA Alerter with "write to CSV" enabled. When trade is found it writes info in the file.

Note: since it is EA it only finds current and future setups. First setup might not be optimal if it alerts when the signal is already given some bars ago.

Please let me know if it works OK.

Kr Jerry

Attachments

• Sniper Forex EA Alerter V3.ex4
    24.9 KB · Views: 358
hi fx_eagle,

(It might be useful if dkarrington started a thread on EW, and showed the counts, as he seems to have a decent filter there)

I really appreciate your votes of confidance in relation to Elliott Wave. I will give it some thought. Time constraints at home and work may prevent that for a while.

I projected a low on an abc correction of 78.20 on AUD/JPY with a completion time of around 1500gmt but my time was way off. The low on my chart shows 78.21. Close.

I also think we have hit a high on Cable, with a correction needed to around 1.6400. Have been short in anticipation since 03:39gmt with a s/l of 120. We will see what happens.
Kent

I really appreciate your votes of confidance in relation to Elliott Wave. I will give it some thought. Time constraints at home and work may prevent that for a while.

I projected a low on an abc correction of 78.20 on AUD/JPY with a completion time of around 1500gmt but my time was way off. The low on my chart shows 78.21. Close.

I also think we have hit a high on Cable, with a correction needed to around 1.6400. Have been short in anticipation since 03:39gmt with a s/l of 120. We will see what happens.
Kent

At close of trade for the week, this trade is +46 pips
Regards
Kent

Kent, yes this forum has been quiet and primarily because trading wise it has been a rubbish week. Like gumrai mentioned sniper hasn't performed well. I would say not just sniper other systems also same effect.

fx_eagle....cheers for the beers mate. :cheers:

Well, actually, I feel like Sniper performed very well. The ranging that we saw most of the week was actually E-wave diagonal triangles, and Sniper alerted very well on the wave 1-3-5 which were triggered by news events. The triangles were just not something most people are used to seeing, including me. It has certainly been a learning experience for me in relation to EW. I think in the future, because of this week, I will be able to discern triangles a lot quicker. I personally only went -23 pips, so that was a very small price to pay for the education that I got this week.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Happy Trading
Kent

Hi,
find attached new EA Alerter with "write to CSV" enabled. When trade is found it writes info in the file.

Note: since it is EA it only finds current and future setups. First setup might not be optimal if it alerts when the signal is already given some bars ago.

Please let me know if it works OK.

Kr Jerry

Hi Jerry
I really need some help with getting this to work. I have placed the file you have attached into the expeort folder and attached it the chart but all I get is an initialised and running message. The trend a and b do not show any values, and i dont get anything else showing.

Any ideas please?

Hi Jerry
I really need some help with getting this to work. I have placed the file you have attached into the expeort folder and attached it the chart but all I get is an initialised and running message. The trend a and b do not show any values, and i dont get anything else showing.

Any ideas please?

Hi ajnath,
I see same today in the morning, and I restart my mt4.
after the restart all working, the EA open logfile, start a trade , and show all info.
see the pic , hope thats help

Attachments

• 0913.JPG
    0913.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 549
Hi ajnath,
after the restart all working, the EA open logfile, start a trade , and show all info.

Hi there!
Thanks for explaining and glad it works now!

Hey guys just be careful - when EA first starts and if we are in the middle of the trade already it says to enter which might not be wise. We should enter on the first next signal alerted!
Be careful trading live, do demo first!

Jerry

Last week was very choppy market and not that well for Sniper on H1. Entered short on M15 on sniper alert at 1.6595.

Hi ajnath,

Hi

Yes it appears to be working, thanks - I had to change the sniper indicator name parameters to match.

However I keep getting alert pop ups continuously so have removed the EA. Any ideas why this is occuring?

All I really need is to be alerted via email when the histograms change as I am not watching the monitor all day

Sniper

Hi guys I am new to this forum. I learned about it over at Donna Forex. I have had Sniper since last September but really didn't trade it to give it a try. I was too busy using a very successful EA scalping EUR GBP last September to Feb of this year. Once FAP hit the market it caused Asian EUR GBP spread widening and my EA didn't perform the same. So now I have decided to go back to Sniper as I have been reading posts and yes it does seem like a good system to use. What I will be doing difft is to combine trade alerts with Sniper and Pro Fx 2.0 and when both systems give me same trade alert I will enter the trade. Will keep you all posted how my findings go!! May the pips be with us!!

Jeff:)

buy signal

we have a buy signal,
the alerter works great, thx Jerry

Attachments

• 0913b.JPG
    0913b.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 251
Hi guys I am new to this forum. I learned about it over at Donna Forex. I have had Sniper since last September but really didn't trade it to give it a try. I was too busy using a very successful EA scalping EUR GBP last September to Feb of this year. Once FAP hit the market it caused Asian EUR GBP spread widening and my EA didn't perform the same. So now I have decided to go back to Sniper as I have been reading posts and yes it does seem like a good system to use. What I will be doing difft is to combine trade alerts with Sniper and Pro Fx 2.0 and when both systems give me same trade alert I will enter the trade. Will keep you all posted how my findings go!! May the pips be with us!!

Jeff:)

hi Jeff welcome,

yeah I also look at the profx, but still not sure it is good or not, and it will be runnig in the TF30, but I will follow your info with attention.

cheers and many $$ for us

last buy signal

hi all observers,
my friends: ajnath, Amigo1, Forex4All, GreenTrader121, jshear, ougoah, sting

we take this signal may after a pullback or some other idea?, please share

not only count the $$

cheers

hi all observers,
my friends: ajnath, Amigo1, Forex4All, GreenTrader121, jshear, ougoah, sting

we take this signal may after a pullback or some other idea?, please share

not only count the $$

cheers

Well I took the long and got stopped out...that's the way it goes.

I didn't take the long. I use sniper together with stealth system. On stealth - there was no "buy" signal. Usually when sniper gives signal, we already have signal on stealth. Sometimes we should wait for some time and enter at worse price.

I took the GBP USD long trade as I got a signal from Sniper and Pro FX 2.0 and I got stopped out!!:( Actually Pro Fx at end of US session you are suppose to close any open positions so I didn't actually get stopped out I took the loss 50 pips.

Well I took the long and got stopped out...that's the way it goes.

Where was the Sniper stop when you took this trade? On my chart, it is still on the short side of the candles.
Wait for the Sniper Stop to go to the correct side and may help keep you out of bad trades.

Kent

There was no Sniper stop showing. Usually it shows by dots. My understanding if there is no sniper stop showing then you use the last low on the candles just before the trade? It seems your suggesting if I see no Sniper Stop on the chart don't take the trade to keep you out of bad trades? PS on my M30 chart there is a Sniper Stop showing when I took the trade!!