Sniper Forex System

Luckily you waited for the H1 charts. M30 would've given what looks like a false signal up to now. I've decided to stick with H1 for the time being.

What I find though is the market doesn't really hot up and decide on a direction, until the end of the asian session and start of the european session...so your short might be confirmed a little later on H1.

I have decided to stay on the H1 just to stay out of the noise myself. I would much rather stay out than end up in a losing trade.
Hopefully if the markets heat up in a few hours, the email alert to my blackberry will wake me up. I had 30M up for alert last night, and it kept me up most of the night with false alerts. Not up with that tonight. Staying on the 1H also gives the markets time to confirm a move before the alert, and the difference in pips is not that much.
Good night.
Kent

We also have some major interest on this thread. Will soon become the most looked at thread on this forum. We must be doing something right.
Kent

Use M15 chart and put:
5EMA for M5 20 EMA
20EMA for M15 20 EMA (of course)
80EMA for H1 20EMA and
320EMA for H4 20EMA.

Dave, would be great to get some more info on your system/usage of the template.

Kr, Jerry
Thanks jerry

Luckily you waited for the H1 charts. M30 would've given what looks like a false signal up to now. I've decided to stick with H1 for the time being.

What I find though is the market doesn't really hot up and decide on a direction, until the end of the asian session and start of the european session...so your short might be confirmed a little later on H1.

Hi Sunnywan,
how was your trading GJ yesterday. Looking back at the charts we got two ENTRY signals, but both with substatntial loss. Did you enter any? If not, what was the reason?

Asking these questions because I am thinking of trading GJ also...

Thnks.

Jerry

Hi Sunnywan,
how was your trading GJ yesterday. Looking back at the charts we got two ENTRY signals, but both with substatntial loss. Did you enter any? If not, what was the reason?

Asking these questions because I am thinking of trading GJ also...

Thnks.

Jerry

hi jerry - my focus is still on cable. i took a valid entry yesterday and then chickened out when it went against me. got out with a fairly sizable loss (n)

i started listening to all sorts of comments about news going to knock the long - short, etc till i started believing it. if i had simply stuck to the system i would've made some decent pips on cable.

YES long on guppy and usyen
Hello new2fx,
Yes, I went long on GUPPY as well. With cable – in theory we should have closed yesterday's long. But I stayed in. Yes, just had a buy signal. If anyone stayed in, we're 141 pts up.
Bye,

i started listening to all sorts of comments about news going to knock the long - short, etc till i started believing it. if i had simply stuck to the system i would've made some decent pips on cable.

Hello sunnywan,
This system really does seem to work. I take every signal – lots of losing trades but it works out (for me) between 20 – 30 pts a day. Not quite the figures on the website (though not far off), but I'm happy with this.

Just something I've worked out – I've mentioned here my own variation of Gary's suggestion to divide each trade into 5 trades. So I take out 2 trades – 1 to exit when the system dictates and 1 TP75. Since 20 July I've traded all the TP75 trades on 1 a/c specifically. This a/c is now up 28%. OK, it won't make anyone a millionaire (though over a few years this would be quite useful). These results were through July which was one of Sniper's worse months ever and August which was below par. I'll update on this to see how it goes.

Bye,

I think that we have to start being a little bit careful about posting entry alerts with too much detail. Especially as Gary has been made aware of this thread.
Maybe shouldn't post detail of alert confirmations too soon. Maybe a little later is ok, when the deal is underway.

I think that we have to start being a little bit careful about posting entry alerts with too much detail. Especially as Gary has been made aware of this thread.
Maybe shouldn't post detail of alert confirmations too soon. Maybe a little later is ok, when the deal is underway.

I don't believe the discussion of trades taken will do gary any harm, if anything this thread has led to quite a few sales for him and at times in the beginning i almost felt like i should be getting a kickback from him ;)

Even with the signals been discussed and the indicator in front of you, everyone here is still managing to get in and out at different levels with various amounts of success.

Do you really believe that someone would take your calls blindly and risk their cash.(this would require a huge amount of belief not only in the system but also in you)

Or is it more likely that they will become intrigued and go for the 2 week trial followed by maybe buying.

Hello sunnywan,
This system really does seem to work. I take every signal – lots of losing trades but it works out (for me) between 20 – 30 pts a day. Not quite the figures on the website (though not far off), but I'm happy with this.

Just something I've worked out – I've mentioned here my own variation of Gary's suggestion to divide each trade into 5 trades. So I take out 2 trades – 1 to exit when the system dictates and 1 TP75. Since 20 July I've traded all the TP75 trades on 1 a/c specifically. This a/c is now up 28%. OK, it won't make anyone a millionaire (though over a few years this would be quite useful). These results were through July which was one of Sniper's worse months ever and August which was below par. I'll update on this to see how it goes.

Bye,

Good info,
can you let us know how the trades taking profit at 75 pips compared with the trades that ran their course?
thanks

I don't believe the discussion of trades taken will do gary any harm, if anything this thread has led to quite a few sales for him and at times in the beginning i almost felt like i should be getting a kickback from him ;)

Even with the signals been discussed and the indicator in front of you, everyone here is still managing to get in and out at different levels with various amounts of success.

Do you really believe that someone would take your calls blindly and risk their cash.(this would require a huge amount of belief not only in the system but also in you)

Or is it more likely that they will become intrigued and go for the 2 week trial followed by maybe buying.

Fair comment :)
Yes, thinking about it you are probably right - after all if it wasn't for this thread my money wouldn't be in Gary's pocket now.

I agree with Elefteros. It takes a certain amount of familiarity with the system to be able to understand the trades we are posting, especially when some of us don't stick strictly to the system (the use of Elliot Waves is an example). What's emerged is not a single set of free signals for lurkers to copy (and hope to profit from), but a quite diverse set of ideas for entry/exit. Personally I wouldn't feel safe just copying signals without understanding the reasons or the system behind them.