Sniper Forex System

So what do you think in general the average per day with the sniper is? Assuming you played it strict.The general consensus from my research is around 20 pips peer day.

many thanks input...

So what do you think in general the average per day with the sniper is? Assuming you played it strict.The general consensus from my research is around 20 pips peer day.

many thanks input...

Hi

I am new to this forum. I have been demo trading sniper since april 08. Now trading with real micro account. Sniper is really realible. it always catches the beginning of a trend.
The average pips daily is at least 40 pips.

I have a question. Do anybody think GBPUS will continue its down trend because there is a short signal on the daily sniper chart ? It thinks so . I put a sell stop at 1.6274 today lowest point. TP 1.6200 SL 1.6400

New2fx,
The mid to long term forcast for the USD is to appreciate against all other currencies. Short term can be either way. I personally trade GBP/JPY exclusively, so cant confirm you signal. Just watch Sniper and you will profit either way!

Hi

I am new to this forum. I have been demo trading sniper since april 08. Now trading with real micro account. Sniper is really realible. it always catches the beginning of a trend.
The average pips daily is at least 40 pips.

I have a question. Do anybody think GBPUS will continue its down trend because there is a short signal on the daily sniper chart ? It thinks so . I put a sell stop at 1.6274 today lowest point. TP 1.6200 SL 1.6400

So you've been using Sniper for 16 months, that must be the longest of anyone posting here.
So can you confirm that the results over your 16 month period have been as good as the results posted on the Sniper website?
I find it almost unbelievable that in over 5 and a half years, it has only made a loss in one month.
4,826 pips year to date, including 1,496 pips in June!
From when you started in April 2008 to the year end over 7,000 pips (1,791 in October)
So while you have been using Sniper, the results on the website indicate that you should have made about 12,000 pips from April 2008 to the end of July this year.

I realise that some of the results are probably backtesting, but it still seems incredible.

I've been trading with CMC markets and although they're not too bad, there are just too many mistakes in their charts. That throws out the indicators and makes them just a waste of time. It's caused me to make some bad decisions.
I've downloaded the demo software from Alpari, so have to learn my way around a new platform.
Now I have Alpari, I've applied for a demo account with Sniper. I've had the confirmation email, but nothing else as yet. I did it late last night (Uk time), So I guess that I will have to wait until everybody wakes up.

How long does the demo account operate for - is it 7 days? I seem to remember from previous posts.

I see that lifetime subscription is $297, or monthly $97. If it returns anywhere near the claimed results it seems to be worth the money. Especially as very few people here have anything negative to say about it.

Hi all, sorry I'm new to the party and I'm using an Alpari demo account with MT4 and have tried a few different things.

I've downloaded an EA called Sniperfox Scalper EA from a website that I found - is that what we are talking about here ? It's the only EA that I've found so far that consistently generates a profit in backtesting so I'm trying it on a demo account on two pairs.

So you've been using Sniper for 16 months, that must be the longest of anyone posting here.
So can you confirm that the results over your 16 month period have been as good as the results posted on the Sniper website?
I find it almost unbelievable that in over 5 and a half years, it has only made a loss in one month.
4,826 pips year to date, including 1,496 pips in June!
From when you started in April 2008 to the year end over 7,000 pips (1,791 in October)
So while you have been using Sniper, the results on the website indicate that you should have made about 12,000 pips from April 2008 to the end of July this year.

I realise that some of the results are probably backtesting, but it still seems incredible.

I've been trading with CMC markets and although they're not too bad, there are just too many mistakes in their charts. That throws out the indicators and makes them just a waste of time. It's caused me to make some bad decisions.
I've downloaded the demo software from Alpari, so have to learn my way around a new platform.
Now I have Alpari, I've applied for a demo account with Sniper. I've had the confirmation email, but nothing else as yet. I did it late last night (Uk time), So I guess that I will have to wait until everybody wakes up.

How long does the demo account operate for - is it 7 days? I seem to remember from previous posts.

I see that lifetime subscription is $297, or monthly $97. If it returns anywhere near the claimed results it seems to be worth the money. Especially as very few people here have anything negative to say about it.

Hi Gumrai

Back in april 08 I bought the sniperforex at 197$ and I opened an alpari demo account with 3000$. In the beginning I lost half of my account because I did not know how to use sniper properly. So I had 1570$ left in my account. By november 08, I turned this small amount into 11150$ just by following the signals on the GBPUS 1hr chart. I missed some of them. After 1 year my demo account was around 18 000 .
Now I am trying to do the same thing on a real alpari micro account , starting slowly and build it up. I started for real this month . I woukd like to turn 500$ into 10 000$ in 1 year using sniperforex.
I missed a lot pips because I am on a different time zone ( Easthern North America).
I am asleep when the london market is open.

The trial period of sniper is 7 days.

You can buy sniper on the website for 197$ after the 100$ discount.
go to Sniper Forex - Purchase Page
when you try to leave the site it will offer you 100$ discount.

Hi, I'm hoping that someone can help me.
I've downloaded the files for the demo according to the instructions
to C:\Program Files\Alpari\experts\indicators
Closed all the charts and opened a new GBPUSD chart
I'm then instructed to Click “Insert”, “Indicators”, “Custom” and then click “Sniper” to attach it to the chart. Do the
same with “Sniper Stop”, “Sniper Trend A” and “Sniper Trend B”

But I Click “Insert”, “Indicators”, “Custom” , but Sniper is not there, so how can I click on it?

My guess is you already had MT4 on your pc. I had this problem and removed MT4 and downloaded again from the Alpari site. Worked no problem.

Sorrry,
I think I have it figured out, the files should have gone to a different directory

Hi GumRai,
If you use the system the way it is lined out in the ebook, you will have very good luck with this system. I made $3600 on 348pips last week alone. If you use the system as it is intended, and dont go off on some idea that you can make it better on your own, you will do very well. I personally use the RSI and RVI indicators with the system for confirmation of the indicators and find that it works out very well. Gary also has a link to Elliot Wave International website at the bottom of his website. Go there and learn the Elliot Wave principal. It and Sniper together is awesome.
Kent

new2fx, what lot did you use with 1570$ deposit. Did you increase your lot twice when your deposit became 3140$?

Hmmm, similar question from my side - new2fx, what was your money management:
1. your risk per trade - which SL did you use?
2. how many lots you trade? multi lots?
3. what take profit targets? multi lots - multi targets?
4. any break even setups?

Thanks!

Hi GumRai,
If you use the system the way it is lined out in the ebook, you will have very good luck with this system. I made $3600 on 348pips last week alone. If you use the system as it is intended, and dont go off on some idea that you can make it better on your own, you will do very well. I personally use the RSI and RVI indicators with the system for confirmation of the indicators and find that it works out very well. Gary also has a link to Elliot Wave International website at the bottom of his website. Go there and learn the Elliot Wave principal. It and Sniper together is awesome.
Kent

Hi dkarrington,
Which ebook are you referring to? I have instruction re entry, stoplosses , etc but not much else.
Same as you, I consider the RSI very useful and as for the Elliot wave, I agree it's also a great tool. The only problem is actually spotting the waves - easy with hindsight, but very difficult in real time. The only thing with the Elliot wave is that is presented as 5 and 3, whereas I think of it as 3 peaks leading to a short term reversal of trend.
Take a look at your RSI indicator and see how often 3 peaks on an upward trend and 3 valleys on a downward trend indicate a short term reversal and occasionally a total reversal. The problem is actually training yourself to read the signals. I am certain that they are there, but so very hard to interpret. If ever I can train myself to read these signals, I will be releasing a system myself.;)

GumRai,
When I first started with Elliott Wave, I also had a hard time. It gets easier the longer you analyze the charts with it. You must look at things from the big picture perspective, ie. on daily chart gbpjpy, we are at the end of wave 2, which is a corrective wave. on 4h chart, we are just beginning wave 5 down. On the 1h chart, we are just beginning a new wave 1 down, after an A-B-C correction of 38.6% retracement of the preceding 5 wave downtrend. I am on about the 4 reading of the Elliot Wave Principle, and it takes time to be able to spot the waves correctly. You must look at the big picture to be able to forecast direction on the 1hr charts. One it starts to sink in, it just hits you upside the head. As far a producing a system with it, well Bob Prechter beat you to it. Once you finally get good at spoting the waves, then a system becomes useless. I use Sniper to confirm and look for good entrys, but I use EW to predict when to get out before the next move.

One other point I must make. Knowing the currency pair you are trading inside and out is an absolute must. That is why Gary is so set on trading the GBP/USD with Sniper. He also told me to check out GBP/JPY for an additional pair to trade. Is more volatile, but makes bolder moves, and larger pip gains. As far as the RSI indicator, I am looking for a reading above 50 if I am going long, and below 50 if I am going short, I pay no attention to the line. I use RVI for that. Just my 2 pips.
Kent

After installing the demo today, I see that Sniper has given a couple of wrong calls on the Euro/US$. OKthe long was early hours so outside of the timeframe. Short at 2PM, stopped with a loss of about 50 pips and now a long at about 8PM which also seems to be heading in the wrong direction.

I saw a short on the USD/JY at about 3PM, but that would be ignored because it followed a rather large down candle. Strangely, that arrow has disappeared and there is a new short at 8PM also showing a loss.

USDCAD gave a long at 4PM, stopped with 50 pips loss and then a short at 8PM in slight loss at the moment.

The only good possible deal from it today is the GBPUSD - the pair that it's designed for! But nobody has mentioned it.
A long arrow is on the chart at 8PM on the 17th August - so is this too late as toward the end of the day?
At 6 AM on the 18th, it was a bit higher than the original entry price, but the 2 bars turned blue again at 1.6360. A long entry then and you'd be sitting on 200 pips profit.
Very nice, but I guess nobody took it?

Last edited:
One other point I must make. Knowing the currency pair you are trading inside and out is an absolute must. That is why Gary is so set on trading the GBP/USD with Sniper. He also told me to check out GBP/JPY for an additional pair to trade. Is more volatile, but makes bolder moves, and larger pip gains. As far as the RSI indicator, I am looking for a reading above 50 if I am going long, and below 50 if I am going short, I pay no attention to the line. I use RVI for that. Just my 2 pips.
Kent

Very Interesting.

So would I be correct in saying that you use Sniper (with RSI for confirmation) to get into a trade, but don't actually use Sniper to get of the trade. Instead you use EW to get out of the trade?

And you don't take every Sniper trade? But only those with confirmation with the RSI indicator?

What RSI period setting do you use? And how exactly do you use this indicator with Sniper? Do you wait for a Sniper confirmation and then only take the Long trade if RSI is above 50?

Thanks.