Sniper Forex System

I had the same problem last week. When the files come through fromn Gary, you need to make sure that you save them to the MT4 program file folder marked "indicators". Once this is done, you just follow the rest of the instructions.

I was referring to the files on post 172, above, from Roy1. Not from Gary.

Bit over my head but I just copied into navigator , under custom indicators.

Ok Thanks will try that.

Incidentally I have a eurgbp paper trade running from last week for 1 lot on Alpari currently showing a £1760 profit and climbing. Pity I didn't have the confidence in Sniper to take it for real at that point as it looks as though it would have cancelled out most of my, REAL, Concept losses in one trade! Incidentally did not just take this on the basis of Sniper alone but a lot of other factors we all supporting it, Stochastics, RSI, MA,s etc.

Am starting to take Sniper seriously, especially if you read it in conjunction with other, undelrlying, trend indicators

Finally got the email alert to work after opening loads of different accounts. So now I get them sent to my phone which means I don't have to sit in front of the screen all day! Thanks for the tip on the alerts.

how do u do that..i cant get the mail alert to work and the then do u mean you get them sent as sms ??? or just email on phone ?

Look at what it did with EURJPY since the 28th - 300 pips taken.
Ok Thanks will try that.

Incidentally I have a eurgbp paper trade running from last week for 1 lot on Alpari currently showing a £1760 profit and climbing. Pity I didn't have the confidence in Sniper to take it for real at that point as it looks as though it would have cancelled out most of my, REAL, Concept losses in one trade! Incidentally did not just take this on the basis of Sniper alone but a lot of other factors we all supporting it, Stochastics, RSI, MA,s etc.

Am starting to take Sniper seriously, especially if you read it in conjunction with other, undelrlying, trend indicators

gbp/usd is still droping, i pulled out yesterday when the lines on the chart went blue (i also thought we might close the gap today) but if i had let it run theres another 200 pips today. Does forex often have large 200+ point ralies?

but after that by 6am ( after asian trading session )today morning all bars red and signal to go back in...how come u didnt ?

Last edited:
but after that by 6am ( after asian trading session )today morning all bars red and signal to go back in...how come u didnt ?

Wouldn't that then be trying to second guess the system? The guidelines set by sniper say go with the trend until one/ all the indicators change colour (possible reversal). Although they may go back, will the trend start again? However, he also states that once the alert has been triggered, if the trend indicators are not the same colour, wait for a bit and if, once they change, the entry price is close, get in. What do you do for the best?

Last edited:
how do u do that..i cant get the mail alert to work and the then do u mean you get them sent as sms ??? or just email on phone ?

I struggled with it for ages. Have you got outlook? Because if you do I'll tell you how to do it from there.

Click on tools then account settings.
Click on en email address then click change
A screen will appear with all the information on it that you need.

Go to the metatrader email setup and you need to enter the following details in the fields:

SMTP Server: Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP)
SMTP Login: Username
SMTP Password: Email Password
To: Anything, [email protected]

Remeber in the "From" and "To" fields to put a space after the comma then your email address.

With regards to the phone, if you have an iPhone you can set it up to automatically check your emails every 15 minutes and then buzz when you get one. Therefore it's basically the same function as a text message. I don't know about other phones though.

Hope that helps

I dont get home from work until 7pm at night. what ways would I be able to trade this system. Is it possible to maybe use another pair that trends well. Does anyone have any suggestions. Im generally home from 7pm and stay awake until around 1. Im willing to sit and watch the telly while waiting on an email alert lol!

elefteros are you sure that once any colour changes and you exit a trade - then when the colours are the same again isnt that the indication to go back in.

Do you need to wait for a complete reveral signal to get back in ?

Pvisser..thanks the email works now...a few issues

1) IM getting emails for all time frames....how doi just keep it for the hourly
2) also how do i get them for other pairs as well... ??
3) also stupid question but i guess mt4 needs to be on all the time for the email to come through....

Thanks a lot

Trade Exit

elefteros are you sure that once any colour changes and you exit a trade - then when the colours are the same again isnt that the indication to go back in.

Do you need to wait for a complete reversal signal to get back in ?

Exit either when the arrow appears, or when you hit stoploss, whichever is first.

Go back in, only when everything is lined up as for a new trade (which it is of course).

Pvisser..thanks the email works now...a few issues

1) IM getting emails for all time frames....how doi just keep it for the hourly
2) also how do i get them for other pairs as well... ??
3) also stupid question but i guess mt4 needs to be on all the time for the email to come through....

Thanks a lot

If you have set up emails and/or alerts, you will get them for all charts you have showing in MT4. And obviously only if MT4 is running!

Hi,
How do I make partial sells ( when 20 pips sell 20%, 40 pips sell the next 20% , and so on??)
When I Set the Sell Limit ( under pending order, it creates a new ticket ?) Silly question, but pls help!!

Thankyou.
Sam

Hi,
How do I make partial sells ( when 20 pips sell 20%, 40 pips sell the next 20% , and so on??)
When I Set the Sell Limit ( under pending order, it creates a new ticket ?) Silly question, but pls help!!

Thankyou.
Sam

Just treat each pending order individually. Each time you need to put in an order you use a new order ticket.

I got three alerts early this morning. I looked at them but for some reason, decided not to trade. Of course at this point, all three are moving in the right direction. Does anyone trade just one or two pairs, or is everyone else like me, still trying to work out which pairs work best?

I stick to 4 pairs and watch. Mixed results for me so far. Definitely better on a longer timeframe though. Just this second got an alert on eur/usd lets see