SMITH & NEPHEW price error

fibonelli

Experienced member
There appears to be an error in the price of Smith & Nephew at 12.55pm today (Fri 16 March 2007). Can this be fixed to ensure the integrity of the competition so that all players can have a chance of winning this month's competition.

cheers Fib

fibonelli said:
There appears to be an error in the price of Smith & Nephew at 12.55pm today (Fri 16 March 2007). Can this be fixed to ensure the integrity of the competition so that all players can have a chance of winning this month's competition.

cheers Fib

I reckon kevinmcm regrets selling when he did, kicking himself he is :LOL:

Lightning McQueen said:

High, Don, I've congratulated you once, already, on a pm, but doing it again in public doesn't do any harm! :)

I, also, mentioned the SN. mistake. Did the poor guy sell in anticipation? :LOL: Bad luck for him.

Split

Lightning McQueen said:

He could have ended up with a huge six figure minus sign if it was fixed :LOL: oh ffs

Splitlink said:
High, Don, I've congratulated you once, already, on a pm, but doing it again in public doesn't do any harm! :)

I, also, mentioned the SN. mistake. Did the poor guy sell in anticipation? :LOL: Bad luck for him.

Split

Thanks for the nice messages guys, I will bask in the glory for the weekend, for it will all be short lived when the spread widens back out on Monday and im dumped back down around 30th place. Heres hoping for a bullish Asian session to start next week keeping the upward momentum going.

onward and upward :LOL:

oops

Attachments

• OOPS2.jpg
    OOPS2.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 233
I assumed the correct price would have been adjusted by now. I will be kicking myself if it isn't though!

Kevin