Smart Live Markets - Spread Bet on MT4

Power Surge / Cut - Which for a modern day spreadbetting company should never be an issue...

Last edited:
33 minutes now.

they have no interest in amending the positions unless you phone them

just like the USDCHF 21st sep fat finger trade where i got slipped 182 pips.

yes 182 pips. oanda et al refunded/voided trade - slm didnt.

every other firm has servers in a data centre.

final straw.

money withdrawn.

RING THEM!

thats it for me too. was about to fund account with larger sum but not now. any other good MT4 brokers ?

Well they are the only MT4 spreadbet service so I guess most of us will have to put up with this sort of thing.

Sadly they're the only MT4 based spreadbetting company I know of.

Think other brokers are missing a trick...

agree. not professional. don't put yr money at risk. I am thinking about FXCM but still prefer MT4 charts I think

Shame--I love the platform so will have to use carefully from now on -this is the first problem i`vve had with them (I know others disagree but I don`t trade forex with them)
Going to have to think of another Co for backup.

Hmmm....been with them since they began, but I think my patience has finally ran out, lol.
They were exactly what I was after in terms of MT platform, choice of instruments etc, but these connections issues are a weekly, sometimes daily event, this latest one being one of the worst I think.
I have lots of other accounts with, I think, 5 different brokers, and they hardly ever have connection issues.

seriously - this wafer thin argument that just because they are spreadbetting has been totally shot to pieces over the last few weeks.

totally unprofessional outfit and you should warn your fellow traders.

plenty of non SB MT4 brokers...Fxpro, oanda, alpari....if you are not making a load of money no need to worry about tax anyway !.....