Small Cap Stocks Day Trading Journey ($25,000 Challenge)

First half of the day I traded the market I wanted and got red then I traded the market we are in and got back green. Opportunities were slim pickings though and it was never gonna be a home run day.

$DRUG $NERV $OLB $BWAY $SMFL $STBX $AVCT

Today I think FOMO and Revenge Trading got me. Luckily I was able to clean up my act.

$MAGM $FAZE $BBBY $BWV $INAB

When you see the opportunity you usually know. Question is can you jump on it?

$HPCO $BGXX $CMRA $AKAN $SXTC $PXMD $SHPH

No trade day for me.

The reason I started trading was for the freedom it was supposed to give me.

That's what this rule of:
"No trading the day before a 3 day holiday"
helps me remember.

Added bonus?

Those we're often big red days! Not anymore.

Yesterday @ 9:40 and up $864.75 only traded $BEAT, again one of those moments where I think to myself. If I wanted to make more money. I should have used a bigger size when it was good @ 9:34 and not keep trading now.

Here's the setup that got me green:

When growing up I was always doing the most random gigs and to this day never had a real job🤯

5 side hustles I did before I became a professional trader, 2 of which are so easy I still do today
(when it makes sense) 🤓

P.S. Pinning my favorite #sidehustle YT comment!
🧑‍🤝‍🧑🏆

Does your journal have an Executive Summary? I've been journaling for almost 7 years now and here are my biggest learnings.

By request from the community, new🎥live!

Not sure how to use the order book to maximize profits?

This is ONE very SIMPLE thing to identify which means the stock has a high likely hood of breaking out!

Don't worry guys, so far, no bounce has held. A double dip could be on the horizon.
For now, embrace the 'temp' trend?

1668098045276.png

Yesterday an important video was uploaded on a false belief that I had, that kept me from growing my IRA.

Growing in your IRA is amazing because it's Tax Free growth. The problem is your IRA can't be a margin account, or so I thought.

Years spent studying other traders, reviewing trades, reflecting & 🙏 to the pre-market gods.

Lead me to these 5 trading mindset realizations.
Get ready to...
Think_Like_A_Pro_Trader.gif

Watch full video:

Are you ready to start your trading journey, but don't know where to begin? Or maybe you're stuck and need a fresh perspective. In this video, I'm going to ask you two simple questions that will help you decide if trading is the right path for you, and if so, what steps to take next. Get ready to finally take control of your financial future and maybe even become a successful trader.