Small Cap Stocks Day Trading Journey ($25,000 Challenge)

Phew $OCGN Perfect Moves & Somehow I Was Shooting Blanks All Pre-Market #Christmas #stocks

SIF, SENS, CEI Top Gainers + Best Stocks To Buy (LIVE Day Trading), aaannndd now GEVO phewyyy, anyone still trading it??

#ChristmasSpirit

Now that was quite the first day back!
Monday Pre-Market Top Gainers $BNGO $NCTY $ANTE $CHEK
& Top Swing For Q1 2021

It's official guys! Our discord is over 500 members, with 10% online right now (odd for the given time). I always knew we were a bit strange. Let's keep up the absorbing convos and dig even deeper into these tickers! One day wallstreetbets will look to us for guidance.

1609827682855.png

Tuesday Pre-Market Top Gainers $PECK $SYN $CHEK $JAGX
+ Intense Flailing Due Glitchy Internet.

We Nice swing trade entries make it all worth it. Checkout timestamps!

Wednesday Pre-Market Top Gainers $ISR $GHSI $AIKI
Ha the market open was almost as volatile as the topics we discuss today..
#AmongUS #Georgia

Thursday Pre-Market Top Gainers $SOS $OGEN $FTFT

Man o man vodafone messed with us good today. Then near the end of the day I let all the outside noise get to me. 2 Perfect setups and entries with horrific endings. Sloppy Sally poked was def in the room today haha

Friday Pre-Market Top Gainers $FTFT $CNET $JAGX

Everyday has been ending with me on the phone with #ISP's... my god it's the worst. #Berlin you kill me sometimes.

Bright side, green day and very green week!

Monday Pre-Market Top Gainers
$MESO $TRXC $ALRN $ZOM $GOVX $LMFA

Not the best internet today but playback is sound. Felt like I was trading in a rabbit hole today once the stream drifted so far from real-time.

Don't forget to check the trades though. See them in the timestamps and comment what you learn!!

See you guys tomorrow!

Tuesday Pre-Market Top Gainers $USWS $LJPC $ZOM

Awwww chucks guys. really hoping I'm not getting strep again. Last year I couldn't eat for ~5 days and lost over 10 pounds. Ended stream early today. Need to take it easy.

Wednesday Pre-Market Top Gainers
$LIVE $ACOR $SMLP $WIMI $CCIV

New SPAC I'll be looking to go long on. Learn what and where in the Timestamps. Also good news. I don't have strep (again) but another inflamed tonsils German word I can't decipher. Shorter stream need to take it easy. Hope you guys held onto your profits, it was a bit messy out there today!

No way!! EXPR is toast. I heard from friend of mine that head of women's design telling all her friends/family to sell. B/c China supply disruption stock will be delisted soon
Nice little throwback. This was a nice trade, sold way to soon but was done with it after. Thanks for sharing ur insights

Thursday Pre-Market Top Gainers $DPW $EXPR $CCIV

Calm and collected today was. Slayed some small caps and then a new EV SPAC swing. Internet is still giving us hiccups but ISP #2 will go live Tuesday. Can't wait till we have a backup ISP for when one goes down.

#Vodafone you are the thorn in my soul. #Neveragain

Friday Pre-Market Top Gainers $CHRA $OBSV $BNGO $CCIV

Not the best way to start a 3 day weekend but it was my fault. Got too aggressive on stocks that we're not holding breakouts.

Remember Monday the markets are closed! Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day, See ya Tuesday!

Tuesday Pre-Market Top Gainers $CHNR $NDRA $INUV
+ New swing $VIH aka the SPAC taking the popular cryptocurrency exchange Bakkt public.