Small Cap Stocks Day Trading Journey ($25,000 Challenge)

Possible another big red dump day with $SPY down -1% already. Lead small cap gappers don't look too interesting atm $ALBO &SRAX - let's be calm and collected first day back after laborday

Many awesome dip opportunities on the way down with $TSLA but how much lower will it go? What are your thoughts?? $NKLA $KCAC $LUB

$SPY doing a bit of a bottom bounce along with MANY other large caps. Who else got some extended hour entries??
$TRIL & $TSLA

What are some of your favorite trading reads (or listens)??

---

Small caps a tad more interesting this morning. Have large caps found a temp low?

$YTEN & $RMTI

Last edited:
Total fumble for me, hope you guys walked away green (or not too red) from this tricky little ticker. What are some red flags you look for before trading a ticker?

$YTEN $LMND $RMTI

Right after recording this video, there was a massive $DKNG breakout! Where do you expect this ticker to go (currently at All-Time- Highs)??

$SAVA $VXRT $KCAC $LMND

Always review your past trades! What are patterns you've noticed pre-market that get you excited for longs?
$MRNS $PSTV $DKNG $CVS $WBA

2 Former gappers $KODK & $MYO poking up their heads again. I can't say I don't expect #bagholders to be ready to get rid of their unwanted shares. MYO has more potential for an open rally.

2 Former gappers $KODK & $MYO poking up their heads again. I can't say I don't expect #bagholders to be ready to get rid of their unwanted shares. MYO has more potential for an open rally.

Phew was I tempted to keep trading this one. What was your conviction behind this one rallying on the open?

$MYO $KODK $DKNG $ADT

TOS started off as such a magnificent trading tool, but soon decapitated into nothingness. Opening an account itself can take eons, and even in this day and age, it is not fully digital.

Ah didn't know the signup process has gotten so bad, suppose it makes sense with all the new corona traders.

What do you mean by not fully digital?

Got some clean entries this morning @ #supertubos lets hope we get some more with todays small caps $NAK & $SRNE

Happy Monday peeps! $IMMP &$PIC possible tickers of interest. Maybe it will be another large cap day but atm $SPY is just chilling at -.2% so fairly calm.

What I believe is one of the cleanest setups but I often miss because I'm a bit too bearish on these small caps (especially this week). Practice makes perfect though. Would you add anything to this setup for up-trending small-caps?

$SAVA $WPRT $IMMP $PIC