SKYPE trading rooms.

any one intrested in opening a skype trading room for traders in india who trade in namely the nse markets...(national stock exchange)

Hi guys,
here is last week statement (31 january - 4 february 2011)
+726 pips in total, +312 pips in balance!
http://www.forexmeister.com/category/weekly/

About traderoom and signals:

All signals are made live in room via OMNOVIA announcer + proprietary software announcer (still beta but developing..)

Signals are delayed with 1-2 sec depending where you r in world and your internet conexion, and this can give you the 'chance' (lol) to enter sometimes later than me in trade, BUT - sometimes you can get better price than me 'cos of the slippage, latency and every tricks that brokers are doing for us...so, one after another, you get same price like me on average.

Signals come from a +5 years experience, using fibonacci, s&r, overbought oversold ideea, corrolations with other pairs, SNP500f, DOW..

I use to trade between 7.00-15.00 gmt...and most of the time im scalping.
I take swings too, in fact , soon, i'll sort out a new service for swing only.

For my swings, i have SL between 25-55 pips and tp between 75-100-200 pips. As i watch constantly 6 pairs, i can issue at least 2-4 swing signals per day.

I know that sometimes is hard to scalp ( because of many factors who can influence the results) and there are a category of traders who really want just swing trades....(my idea about trading is that scalp + swing always have to be together - but this is just my ideea) so, from here is the decision to make an aditional service.
More about that in the following weeks...

Best to all and happy trading,
Scalper

As a newbie on this forum, i cant post much in here, so i will condensate:

- I trade mainly Frankfurt and London session
- I trade on M15 but with orientation on H4
- I always trade small in comparation with my size account, but small + small = add up!
- My strategy is based on pivot points, fibs and overbought oversold ideea. And even if i like to be with the trend, i really dont care about it, as i trade watching bounce setups.
- I trade continuously, in fact very rarely im not in the market between my trading hours. From here all those 500 in average trades per day (try currenex first to understand those 'clicks clicks')
- I am NOT looking at pips, NEVER, in fact pips are for retail, PnL are for PRO . Not that i am a pro, but learned from the best!
-Last, but not least, scalping is very fun! Dunno really why some people dont like it, but i guess it's part of the taste! or personalities!

Cheers

Today and yesterday i was sick so will stop here with trading...but still it's good enough ! :)
Cheers!
181961_145398742186045_100001477602201_270209_8207628_n.jpg

180903_145573948835191_100001477602201_271098_7488468_n.jpg

Hi forex master!

You are a pro! You trade for institutions or your clients didnt you say.
So what is it you are trying to tell (sell) us. I know many would be intrested in your methods in detail or a video even better. I cannot imagine anyone being capable of doing so many trades per day unless it was done with a robot. I am thinking you take 1 pip of every trade, but working with so large a timeframe ???? 15min I didnt think so.
So how about reveiling your methods to us. I for one love scalping. But I guess your only trying to sell us your signal service right. What a waste, if you where earning so much money as your statments then I am sure you would be interested in helping want to be fulltime trades instead. Thats my thoughts.

Hi forex master!

You are a pro! You trade for institutions or your clients didnt you say.
So what is it you are trying to tell (sell) us. I know many would be intrested in your methods in detail or a video even better. I cannot imagine anyone being capable of doing so many trades per day unless it was done with a robot. I am thinking you take 1 pip of every trade, but working with so large a timeframe ???? 15min I didnt think so.
So how about reveiling your methods to us. I for one love scalping. But I guess your only trying to sell us your signal service right. What a waste, if you where earning so much money as your statments then I am sure you would be interested in helping want to be fulltime trades instead. Thats my thoughts.

im pretty sure that you would love to learn this method for free, right?

why dont you instead come into the room, put some effort to understand this method (because i explain this into our room) and after few months or..few good months, after you are fully aware about this and you can make money on your turn, you to do that over the web..?

best
forexmeister

ps: btw, everything is fully manual, no robot or else

HELLO TRADERS,

A pure forex scalper exits a position quickly if the cash in on doesn't go his way. He will make a level of trades a day, between 10 to a couple hundreds!

The main aim of the forex scalper is to buy (or sell) a particular pair of currency at the bid (or ask) price and then quickly sell them a few pips higher (or lower) for a profit.

When the Forex scalper uses this strategy, small profits can be easily compound into large gains, if a strict exit strategy is used to prevent accumulating large losses (yet -here i developed another techniques that work very good for me).

Most Forex scalper mostly makes use of 1 min, 5 mins or hourly charts to scalp for small profits in the forex market. Most of the good forex scalper will choose a brokerage house that provides a reliable platform( best is to scalp in Dukascopy platform, currenex or hotspot) with instant execution of orders, which is highly crucial to hits profits.

I was fortunate enough to know and work with some of the best day traders that scalps for a living. They have shared with me some of the main ingredients, which they use to scalp the market. In my tradingroom, I often explained my strategy i am currently using, and i'm going to summarize the scalping strategy which i have incubated, into 6 simple steps;

1st Step

Record the previous day OHLC (Open, High, Low, Close)
for all pairs you like to trade

2nd Step

Identify major trendlines, support and resistance on the H4 and daily charts (natural support and resistance)

3rd Step

Determine the market sentiments (Bullish or Bearish) for the day.

4th Step

Go to hourly charts and determine the support and resistance

5th Step

Go to M15 charts and determine the support and resistance, and then try to see the breakouts in the direction that H4 or daily showed you as a possible direction.

6th Step

Enter in market when price reached a support or resistance, best is to wait for 'bounce trade' with the trend. Speculate every support or resistence, or fibs levels.
Use a reliable money management. Take profit when you are in profit 5-7 10 pips and put stop loss breakeven. Let rest of position run 15-25-35 pips.

(more of this we present in our traderoom www.forexmeister.com)

Now, we know that for many people scalping is not quite a simple strategy to do or even to follow.

That's why we would like to present our SWING SIGNALS starting with 1 March 2011!

This new service will have as main priority to scan and to issue signals following EUR/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/YEN, GBP/YEN, USD/CHF, AUD/USD, and we can send out up to 6 signals per day, with targets between 25 – 100 – 200 pips, stop loss between 35 – 50 – 70 pips.

This service will cost 99 euro/month, and all signals will come via email and sms. Live traderoom will not be available for this service.

We wish you a very good next week and .. happy hunting!

As a newbie on this forum, i cant post much in here, so i will condensate:

- I trade mainly Frankfurt and London session
- I trade on M15 but with orientation on H4
- I always trade small in comparation with my size account, but small + small = add up!
- My strategy is based on pivot points, fibs and overbought oversold ideea. And even if i like to be with the trend, i really dont care about it, as i trade watching bounce setups.
- I trade continuously, in fact very rarely im not in the market between my trading hours. From here all those 500 in average trades per day (try currenex first to understand those 'clicks clicks')
- I am NOT looking at pips, NEVER, in fact pips are for retail, PnL are for PRO . Not that i am a pro, but learned from the best!
-Last, but not least, scalping is very fun! Dunno really why some people dont like it, but i guess it's part of the taste! or personalities!

Cheers

Today and yesterday i was sick so will stop here with trading...but still it's good enough ! :)
Cheers!
181961_145398742186045_100001477602201_270209_8207628_n.jpg

180903_145573948835191_100001477602201_271098_7488468_n.jpg

Im new to T2W and i made a post asking for serious traders making big returns....I got creamed with verbal abuse....!

Anyway...A debate was bubbling about if people can make 50% per month.

In the tading day you posted you made over 2.5% in a day.....im not sure if you do...but if you did generate that level of return on a daily you would be making 50% in a month........and you would be an exceptionally wealthy individual...either way...excellent results.

Is there a skype room for guys who swing trade or trend trade intraday

I trade oil, gold, cable, eur/usd.

Im new to T2W and i made a post asking for serious traders making big returns....I got creamed with verbal abuse....!

Anyway...A debate was bubbling about if people can make 50% per month.

In the tading day you posted you made over 2.5% in a day.....im not sure if you do...but if you did generate that level of return on a daily you would be making 50% in a month........and you would be an exceptionally wealthy individual...either way...excellent results.

Thank you my fellow trader....those results are real...wish you the same!

Good hunting! (y)

Is there a skype room for guys who swing trade or trend trade intraday

I trade oil, gold, cable, eur/usd.

Yes there is, Rays tradingroom. 2 live scalpers one who trades for a living and 2 on Demos one of which finds the best setups on 4 Hrlys TF day traders and also do some scalping on EURUSD, DAX, Cable, USDJPY possibley gold. You need to speek to RAY he also is in a post here not so long ago, say maybe 3 months back. If you would like to measage me I could send the measage to him. He makes the disicions who comes in the room. Its free of course.

Dear Traders,

Welcome to the launch of our new swing trades service.
This service is designed more for the trader that doesnt have the time available to sit in front of the charts all day and would rather be just given clear longer term trading signals with entry...limit and stop loss points.
To begin with trades will be sent out via email.

We watch 6 pairs for SWING trades:

EUR/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/YEN, GBP/YEN, USD/CHF, AUD/USD,

We can send out between 1 and 6 signals per day, with targets between 25 – 100 – 200 pips, stop loss between 35 – 50 – 70 pips.
We will send our signals via email, and you have to put orders into your platform in aprox 5-15 min (or even more)

What you get when signals will be sended out:

- Precise Entry level
- Precise Scale out ( take profit for half of position)
- Precise moment for secure the trade (StopLoss Breakeven)
- Precise Exit level

We let to your apreciation money management, but we recommend not to risk more than 2% per trade.

Go here for SWING SIGNALS !
Kind Regards,
Forexmeister Team

ps. In out 'test drive' we include both SCALP AND SWING SIGNALS

Can you post a chart with an example of a typical set-up? Also, do you offer a free trial for for a week. I sure if you something of value then you will have many paying subscribers after the trial.

I would like to join the Skype trading room. I am trading futures and currecies. Have biN trading for 3 years and do more swing trading. Is it still possibile to join the room ?

I started to use SOCOCO for trading and sharing. It offers a great virtual office and screen sharing for a group of traders that are using the same strategy.

Skype is DEAD

hello everyone, i have created a skype for day trading, live talk, discussion, the works

please skype me sami29uk so that i can add u to the group

see u in the room

sami

I have a few skype rooms that have splintered off, it started as an emini room and grew to 150 people (to large) so now we smaller specific groups for asset classes and methologies......Such as TF, ES, Stocks and FX ....supply and demand, price action, ABC's w/ Fib's, Fish's rule and so on. Skype text me at "edmccall" to be added. I love to swing trade price ...not time as a day trader...looking for 1 or 2 sweet 5 point moves on the Russell 2000 per day on 4 contracts.