Sky Hamilton

For instance Mr Asif Ali says,

"The wide range of teaching and revision methods they offer means that whatever your learning style or time constraints there is a programme available to suit you. An enjoyable and rewarding experience."

Attachments

• asif ali.jpg
    asif ali.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 483
The only problem is that this is in fact Sujal Parikh – Sujal is a medical student at the University of Michigan Medical School and the photo has been copied from the Uganda Village Project. What you might call a fake testimonial.

Trustees « Uganda Village Project

Attachments

• Sujal.jpg
    Sujal.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 488
They also do PA training courses, one of their successful candidates Lisa Evans says,

"I have always wanted to work as a secretary in a financial company as I believe there is more room for career progression. My career adviser at Learn Express was unbelievably helpful she really understood where I wanted to be and showed me how I could get there. Studying CF1 has given me a much deeper understanding of the UK financial sector and I aim to add more modules to it soon. Very happy."

Perfect PA Financial Services Course | Learn Express - Fast track your career

Attachments

• lisa.jpg
    lisa.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 274
Do you stay on this all night pike cause you seem to know alot about them did you even have an interview or you just a fond of them(y)(y)(y)

Other than for the entertainment they provide I'm not very 'fond of them' as you put it.

I don't understand why do you even give a **** it's not like you went through them you know you should stop your cops and robbers game i don't think it suits you makes you look like a low life that doesn't have much in life to do im sure you have a girlfriend where you can play cops and robbers with.

The games up Tommo - fock off before you look a neolithic, illiterate, knuckle dragging pratt - 0h too late now -never mind. Go on - you might as well throw some more toys out of your hut:whistling

didn't know you had to stick up for your lover did i touch your heart you pussycat what face that ugly that had to put your mums picture up i guess you can trade her for a penny as that is only what you and her are worth :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
This is too easy:)

This really makes Sky Hamilton look good. Well done Tomallan on some excellent online marketing.

Hi readers,
This is a copy of a pm I just received from Tommo:
"Sep 27, 2011 10:14pmtomallan: RE:MURDER
LET MAN TELL YOU BOY JUST KNOW WHO YOU ARE FOCKING WITH I WILL BEAT THE LIVING DAYLIGHT OUT OF YOU WATCH YOUR MOUTH I KNOW WHERE YOU AT SO CARRY ON BUT MIND HOW YOU GO WHEN A AK47 IS POINTING AT YOU MOTHERFOCKER WE SEE WHO IS STANDING ON THERE FEET THEN "

His spelling and grammar still leave a lot to be desired.
Like I said -this is too easy:)

Unfortunately I've switched off PMs. I'd have liked a PM like that, especially in capital letters.

Hi readers,
This is a copy of a pm I just received from Tommo:
"Sep 27, 2011 10:14pmtomallan: RE:MURDER
LET MAN TELL YOU BOY JUST KNOW WHO YOU ARE FOCKING WITH I WILL BEAT THE LIVING DAYLIGHT OUT OF YOU WATCH YOUR MOUTH I KNOW WHERE YOU AT SO CARRY ON BUT MIND HOW YOU GO WHEN A AK47 IS POINTING AT YOU MOTHERFOCKER WE SEE WHO IS STANDING ON THERE FEET THEN "

His spelling and grammar still leave a lot to be desired.
Like I said -this is too easy:)

they really nice chaps aren't they, for muppets :LOL:

Unfortunately I've switched off PMs. I'd have liked a PM like that, especially in capital letters.

I could send you one but would you like me to insert full stops and comma's,with perhaps the odd semi-colon? For a special treat, and because I like you, I could do you a couple of paragraphs with the added bonus of an indentation.:LOL::love:

I could send you one but would you like me to insert full stops and comma's,with perhaps the odd semi-colon? For a special treat, and because I like you, I could do you a couple of paragraphs with the added bonus of an indentation.:LOL::love:

Do u no how to spel