Simultaneous execution

InterJon

Hi all,

I've been trying out a strategy recently in fixed odds binaries but I've studied options before and I figure I can construct this particular strategy using a condor (ie 4 vanilla calls/puts). I've never physically put any option trades on so I don't know how it works. All the theory says you need to put all of these strategies on at the same time, which makes sense, but can you do this quickly? I don't want to miss market opportunities because I'm clicking "Confirm" then finding my next trade, "Confirm" bla bla bla 4 times.

What do people do about this, are there brokers that can do all of this automatically and simultaneously? Or do you literally have to have all of the trades lined up and click : Confirm, Confirm, Confirm, Confirm and then hope the screens change to the right colour?

Thanks

Jon

PS: do (fx) options at spread bet firms (eg Saxo Bank) still count as tax free "gambling"? UK based.

if your doing 4 trades and need all four to get in at the same price then i would set an open order, and a limit order to exit all at the same time.

All spread betting is tax free as its a bet.

they'll all be different prices (premiums) because condors have 4 options that have 4 different stikes.

it's possible you're talking about something else.

I see i think,your thinking of playing binary options useing a future options strategy.
if so i don't no as i don't think you can set an order to buy on binarys the price at the time is the price there offering.i may be wrong there might be a platform out there that lets you.
sorry i'm no help