Simple Immigration control

Pat494

Legendary member
Before the feeble politicians allow this country to be overrun by 3rd world immigrants I put forward the following simple suggestion to end the problem.
The known illegal immigrants are collected into groups by nationality. When there are enough to fill a jumbo jet they are returned to their country of origin.
When it is widely known that Britain has the political will to do something positive they won't come anymore.

When it is widely known that Britain has the political will to do something...
Hmmm....

....and that "when" would be when, do you think? When hell freezes over? When cocks lay eggs? When pigs fly?

Before the feeble politicians allow this country to be overrun by 3rd world immigrants I put forward the following simple suggestion to end the problem.
The known illegal immigrants are collected into groups by nationality. When there are enough to fill a jumbo jet they are returned to their country of origin.
When it is widely known that Britain has the political will to do something positive they won't come anymore.
this jumbo jet is going to have to land somewhere, lets for the sake of argument we call this place an airport. an airport has border control. when they realise they are all illegal immigrants, what do you think their border control is going to do? ship em back again. how do you now deal with that simple problem Pat in your world?

Hmmm....

....and that "when" would be when, do you think? When hell freezes over? When cocks lay eggs? When pigs fly?
Possible future migrants would soon hear of it via TV/radio etc. The do-gooders would be making protests etc.

Last edited:
this jumbo jet is going to have to land somewhere, lets for the sake of argument we call this place an airport. an airport has border control. when they realise they are all illegal immigrants, what do you think their border control is going to do? ship em back again. how do you now deal with that simple problem Pat in your world?
Would they rather parachute back into the country they originated from ?
Unemployment is expected to balloon with increasing AI. the pandemic, etc If you feel they deserve better then perhaps you would like to donate your house etc. and live under a hedge somewhere.

:D

Aksherly, I think Pat and Priti might be onto something here!

We might be able to do a deal with the Chinese and persuade them to do reclaim a few more of the Spratlys and re-purpose them as artificial Nauru/Manus style holding centres. They've got plenty of experience in re-educating/liquidating Uighurs with impressive discretion* and I'm sure they could do a splendid job in coming up with at least a semi-final solution.

*and they don't care what anyone thinks, unlike those limp-wristed Australian lefties.

A slew of errors and assumptions, there, Pat.
Why 3rd world specifically? Are we ok being overrun by 1st world immos? (as per canta)

I think the specific should be legal or illegal, not the region of their origin.
I cant help help feel that people associate "3rd world" as Africa, and thus somewhat melanin-rich, which some people take exception to.

Illegal immigration may be organised by people smugglers, and so capturing them, disrupting their network and confiscating their monies might work better, rather than attacking the weak and vulnerable.

Round here at least, the newer foreign shops are mostly Polish ones.
I find even Asda and Sainsburys have aisles that cater more to these newbies that are enriching this nation.

PS: don't know if you are an aviation buff, but the venerable 747 has sadly been retired. The 4-engined beasts are not economical these days.

Thankfully, we have no volcano's in the UK. I dread to think where all these immigrants might end up under Pat's law !

It amazes me how we ever won the war with such a load of wallys.
Oh I remember we outnumbered them and outproduced them etc.
The latest opposition has us beat on both counts SO..............
Don't wet yer knickers, are we doomed ?

It's shameful that, in the 21st century, people have to flee from wars and deprivation. It's as if we, the human race, have learned nothing in 10,000 years.

.... why the need for horrendously expensive 'jumbo jet' long haul flights ?

Don't we have hundreds of completely vacant, fertile and not-in-a-war-zone Islands of the West Coast, eminently suitable for hard working, enthusiastic migrants to start a whole new life, free from all the dangers they have fled from and with endless potential for development. Surely everyone would welcome such opportunity?

Well, apart from, perhaps, environmentalist fascists screaming about 'protecting gannets' and the like ...

:unsure:

After all, isn't that how the America's etc were colonized?

The 100s of millions that want to come to Europe are thankfully unable to afford the tickets.
Unwilling to stay home and improve conditions there.
Angela Merkel will probably finance them. Will that be after they have learnt German and the goosestep ?
Sorry AM Britain has had enough and leaving with or without your blessing.