Sierra chart

Hi all

I think I'm losing my mind :confused:

I've got 2 versions of sierra running one on MyTrack and the other on IB. The mytrack one is running fine.

The IB one is strange. I've got a chart running for Eurostoxx and it's taking the IB feed fine. I've got a YM-200303-ACE chart running, the weird thing is the price is moving but it's not putting anything on the chart. So the price is moving, but the chart isn't running - if that makes sense.

I've made sure the settings are running right and the data starts at 00:01 and finishes at 23:59 (which I believe is standard).

Any thoughts, because I'm completely lost :(

FB,

I've just put YM up on my Sierra, IB version, it's displaying something, but they are just horizontal black ticks each minute. No candles, But I guess that's probably something to do with there being no real moivement. Having said that I've just got a candle painted now, the price has moved! Are you still getting nothing?

Hi GS

Still nothing. I can see the price moving, it just doesn't print candles, dots or anything :(

Mine's coming through fine FB, bit spasmodic on the bars because of the time of day.

Do the simple checks again m8, bars/candles aren't the same as chart background etc or try taking it off at the permissions page and putting it back again.

Good luck.

Options.

Hi Options

I can get the candles up from data I picked up from IB 2 days ago. :(

Permissions thingy didn't work either.

Nice thinking though.