Should The Potential Setups 2 thread be closed?

Should The Potential Setups 2 thread be closed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, my five year old daughter has just seen that, you must be really pleased with youself

I think this thread should be abandoned.

If there is a genuine desire to have a continuation thread, the past 20 pages are not best of intros for such a project.

Long before I ever registered on this board, I came across the original pin bar thread by Trader Dante. I found it fascinating reading and a great insight into price action, s/r etc. Although I was never a big fan of the original potential setups thread, I do owe him a debt of gratitude and I sincerely wish him well and hope that the rumors of him blowing his account are unfounded. I also read the message he posted yesterday and it did sound like adios.
It seems to be common lately for senior members of this board to be taking their patronage elsewhere and looking through the last couple of pages in this thread should give some insight into why. Sites like T2W start out with the very best of intentions and I have no doubt that at one time it was a place for traders to pass polite comment and share tips on trading strategies. Those days are long gone now. Massive membership and pressure to make a profit take their toll. Sadly this board is turning into a place for vendors to advertise their spurious merchandise free of charge which turns their threads into works of bias and sometimes pure fiction. Decent threads become inhabited by the semi-literate, whose only answer to intelligent posting is to reply with drivel and expletives. The new community manager certainly has her work cut out and I wish her all the best. Goodbye.

I think this thread should be abandoned.

If there is a genuine desire to have a continuation thread, the past 20 pages are not best of intros for such a project.

Start a poll thread to have it closed. TBH this whole thread is an insult to all the time TD spent helping us and to the information he recently brought to our attention. I'm on here for the lulz.

The way the site is managed does not affect the amount of sh*t posted by the users.

Any trading related question usually gets about 3 sensible replies, 10 idiot post then a video of a goat being buggered, there's the problem.

:)
The way the site is managed does not affect the amount of sh*t posted by the users.

Any trading related question usually gets about 3 sensible replies, 10 idiot post then a video of a goat being buggered, there's the problem.

How did you know i had a goat. Have to get the disguises out next time.......:)

I can't beleive anyone, and especially someone like TD really truly thought that they could be knocked out of a small EUR/GBP position on the strength of posts on T2W.

It truly all is hilarious.

Incidentally one of these days I'd actually like to see one of these seminal T2W events in real time. I always turn up after the fire's been put out or so it seems to me......

Dullsville on the day imho trading wise. Can't get excited. I'm mentally in the battle cruiser already with 2 hours to go. I was off my feet yesterday and still got non trading stuff done. Today it's like I'm on ketamine (allegedly). Absolutely zero motivation......

What do you think the chances are that Dante would use an alias to sabotage this thread?
I would be tempted, if I did not want a copy cat thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.