Should i pay for a course etc etc etc?????

So which means foredog has some customers he is misleading?
He has not been able to answer whether he has gone through James16 before recommending it to his customers. maybe I mis the thread.

Been out all day in the sun so no trading today. I don't have customers you fool. Read this from the beginning and see where i ask people to sign up for anything or to pay for anything.

The goodness of god may shine on you but that's the only thing shining here, you're about as bright as a blackout:idea:

No, never taken a course, no need to pay for courses, hence the point of this thread....Duh!!!!!!

I am no one' student and have nothing to sell, no where have i ever asked people to sign up for anything on here or asked for a single penny.

"Should people pay for a course, no, just have a read of these free systems and get idea's from them.

God bless you.
You have never taken any of those courses, but you are promoting them as good courses and recommending them to people based on what? I wish your followers will be able to note this that your own hatred on snake oil vendors is mis-judgement since you have never bought any course or read any one before in your life.

Now who is misleading lambs?

Anyway I rest my case with this thread let those who want to blindly and foolishly follow your recommendations can continue to do so. You will search for free stuff you will not even been able to understand whether they are good or bad, yet want to make a killing in the forex from nothing .

Bye I will not reply to your ignorance again.

If you're happy clap your hands

God bless you.
You have never taken any of those courses, but you are promoting them as good courses and recommending them to people based on what? I wish your followers will be able to note this that your own hatred on snake oil vendors is mis-judgement since you have never bought any course or read any one before in your life.

Now who is misleading lambs?

Anyway I rest my case with this thread let those who want to blindly and foolishly follow your recommendations can continue to do so. You will search for free stuff you will not even been able to understand whether they are good or bad, yet want to make a killing in the forex from nothing .

Bye I will not reply to your ignorance again.

Thank God:clap:

fcta, you sure don't sound like a man of God. I thought they were good and kindly sorts ... not venomous and menacing (n)