Shorting EUR/USD

luckbox7

I believe the eur/usd is about to go on a downward trend. A good shorting price is around 1.3126, and stop should be no higher than 1.3161. The take profit should be 1.2626. If it happen to break that stop, the best option to do is wait until the price hit 1.3431 before trying to short it again for the big move. stop 1.3466, tp 1.2626.

Again, this is a long term investment move. It will takes months before this trade is fully completed if everything play out right. Small risk for very high rewards.

Now is a good time to put the trade to breakeven since it went 100 pips in the money. Just leave it and let it play out now.

I have shorted this currency as well. I am looking to exit it around the 1.3000 mark.

Yes, it's been recently difficult for the EURUSD to go significantly higher over a long period of the time. A few years ago, analysts were speculating on whether the EUR would reach parity with the Greenback. Now, that may be possible in the future. It has been possible with the USD versus the CHF; the USD versus the CAD; and the AUD versus the USD. One must not forget to trade with stops in place, since the markets can always do what we don't expect it to do.

I have shorted this currency as well. I am looking to exit it around the 1.3000 mark.

Do you still holding this one ? 1.3000 was an important level. EU finally broke that level. I am expecting a bear run from here.

Waiting for a possible retracement :eek:

Do you still holding this one ? 1.3000 was an important level. EU finally broke that level. I am expecting a bear run from here.

Waiting for a possible retracement :eek:

No, my take profit was triggered and I moved on to a different trade.