EUR/USD bullish

honle7

based on my analysis, eur/usd is on the verge of a strong bullish trend. if you can be patience and wait for price to go down around 1.27710 before buying, you will be able to catch the upward trend. the stop should be about 1.26710 max, and the take profit should be at least 1.35000. this is a long term trade. if you can sit and hold it for months then you should be able to catch the full move.

That's very possible.

On EURUSD I am looking for one of two things, a close under 1.2704 on day chart to target 1.2278 or a close over 1.313 to target 1.356.

Interesting observations, I wonder if you can post some charts so as to outline your criteria.

i do not rely on charts, especially when i do long term trade. i do not recommend shorting eur/usd to my buying point because it might not go down that low. what i am recommending is that if eur/usd does go down that low, it's a very good opportunity to buy for the big move. if it does not happen by jan 9, 2013 or it goes below 1.2671, i will be back on here to admit to my mistake.

Attachments

• eur mid.PNG
    eur mid.PNG
    54.2 KB · Views: 165