Sharky ......I have an Idea

Finlayson

410 10
Sharky

in view of all the recent 'falling out's' & seeing as though u r obviously a wiz with technology............what do u think of having a virtual ''outside'' kinda link in the website.

then instead of people just endlessly arguing about nothing...........one could say ''right u .....outside!!!'' , then be taken to a sort of 'Virtual fighter' 'Tekken' arena......where we could watch them kick the c**p out of each other :D

u never know if it took off, seeing as though we r all Gamblers at heart........we could even lay bets on em!

fighter of the month!

p.s. if u ever do go ahead with this Idea .................could u ask MMA to come back please, as I should think he would keep us entertained for weeks :cheesy:

Jay

keano

327 30
I don't appreciate your tone Finlayson....outside, NOW! I'm gonna drop you like 3rd period, French lesson.

Haha...funny idea. I like it

Keano

keano

327 30
You heard me...i want you to hit me, as hard as you can....

Everywhere I go people are always asking me, "Who is Finlayson?" Apparently the man who created 'project Outside fightclub for traders' only sleeps for one hour a night?....'yes, Finlayon is a great man'.

Haha...you're gonna start a cult (p.s watched fightlub last night, hence the obscure references)

Keano

rglenn

379 4
Great idea Finlayson

I think me and Sunseeker has some old scores to settle!!

I can't wait.

LOL

Finlayson

410 10
will be interesting to see members 'risk analysis' on whether they get their 'Ar**s kicked or not'........where they place their 'protective mate' & what their exit strategy might be if things get dicey

Jay

bonsai

Veteren member
4,106 11
I thought we already has an 'outside' where you can tear each
other apart ?

it's called ADVFN ?

lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock