Sharky ......I have an Idea

Finlayson

Sharky

in view of all the recent 'falling out's' & seeing as though u r obviously a wiz with technology............what do u think of having a virtual ''outside'' kinda link in the website.

then instead of people just endlessly arguing about nothing...........one could say ''right u .....outside!!!'' , then be taken to a sort of 'Virtual fighter' 'Tekken' arena......where we could watch them kick the c**p out of each other :D

u never know if it took off, seeing as though we r all Gamblers at heart........we could even lay bets on em!

fighter of the month!

p.s. if u ever do go ahead with this Idea .................could u ask MMA to come back please, as I should think he would keep us entertained for weeks :cheesy:

Jay

I don't appreciate your tone Finlayson....outside, NOW! I'm gonna drop you like 3rd period, French lesson.

Haha...funny idea. I like it

Keano

Keano

''tell u what mate..............your damn lucky I'm just off down the chippy!''

:D
Jay

You heard me...i want you to hit me, as hard as you can....

Everywhere I go people are always asking me, "Who is Finlayson?" Apparently the man who created 'project Outside fightclub for traders' only sleeps for one hour a night?....'yes, Finlayon is a great man'.

Haha...you're gonna start a cult (p.s watched fightlub last night, hence the obscure references)

Keano

Great idea Finlayson

I think me and Sunseeker has some old scores to settle!!

I can't wait.

LOL

will be interesting to see members 'risk analysis' on whether they get their 'Ar**s kicked or not'........where they place their 'protective mate' & what their exit strategy might be if things get dicey

Jay

I thought we already has an 'outside' where you can tear each
other apart ?

it's called ADVFN ?

lol